Rolling Blackouts This Summer

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2022 6:12 PM

Meanwhile in tennessee, where, like most of the eastern us, it has been exceptionally hot the past 2 weeks,

I saw this at a gas station tonight

Photo

Zoom in.

It is a window ac unit stuck in a sliding rear window.

Running on a 5000 watt inverter.

Redneck as hell, but we will get by here.

|

6/22/2022 7:28 PM

Not yet surprisingly but the fuel tank for the generator in our Toy Hauler is fueled up and ready if/when it happens.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

6/22/2022 8:38 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

If you think you’re gonna be affects by Rolling Black-outs?

Get a decent 7.5KW or better generator!

7I3N wrote:

20KW, enough to power the whole house with everything on. Power goes out and it starts automatically. Runs on natural gas, so ...more

That generator is badass!!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6/22/2022 11:56 PM

Falcon wrote:

So, California is exporting even more of its normal policies to other states.... great. ermm

I left California about two years ago. It feels like their ridiculousness followed right behind me as I drove across the country to the Midwest Sorry guys, that's a my bad.

|

6/23/2022 7:46 AM

I’ve a friend in Wisconsin with a pretty good sized truck repair shop. EPA fined em for deleting emissions. His fine ended up being $200k, buy a certain number of wood burning stoves for Native American homes in Wisco, and plant a few hundred trees on the shop property to “offset his carbon footprint”. To my knowledge no shop has had to bring back in all those deleted vehicles and return them to stock. At this point ya gotta know it ain’t about saving the environment. Crooked fuckers. Where’s all that epa fine money go?

|

6/25/2022 10:00 PM

South Africa has loadshedding because our power stations break down or get sabotaged.

I'm sitting in the dark ar the moment. Next power out starts at 14h00 until 16h30...so im fucked for the MotoGp.

Time table for today. We are on Stage 4.
Photo

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum