Robinhood access down today?

Joko
Fantasy
239th
3/2/2020 2:30pm
I’m trying to log and trade but keep getting errors on the app and multiple computers using the website. Anyone else having access issues? Thanks...
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
3/2/2020 2:35pm
From an email I got earlier today...

This morning, starting at 9:33 AM ET, we started experiencing downtime across our platform. These issues are affecting functionality on Robinhood, including your ability to trade.

All of us at Robinhood are working as hard as we can to resume service, and we’ll update you as soon as the issue is resolved. We understand the impact this is having and we apologize for any trouble this has caused.

Please check our status page at status.robinhood.com. Thank you for being a Robinhood customer.

Sincerely,
The Robinhood Team
Joko
Fantasy
239th
3/2/2020 2:37pm
According to Twitter they are down due to server coding issues associated with Feb. 29 leap date
JeremyK
3/2/2020 2:44pm
Bad day to be down ,WTF
motogrady
3/2/2020 2:51pm
JeremyK wrote:
Bad day to be down ,WTF
Ya I just saw markets are bouncing back today.
Gonna be some unhappy investors.....

The Shop

colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
3/2/2020 9:05pm
Robinhood is back up BTW
KHI Guy
3/3/2020 7:50am
With the exception of the Monday SNAFU, what do you guys think of Robinhood? I've been looking to get an online brokerage account just to "mess around" with for fun. I am looking for something low cost and user friendly. Anything better you'd recommend instead?
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
3/3/2020 10:22am
KHI Guy wrote:
With the exception of the Monday SNAFU, what do you guys think of Robinhood? I've been looking to get an online brokerage account just to "mess...
With the exception of the Monday SNAFU, what do you guys think of Robinhood? I've been looking to get an online brokerage account just to "mess around" with for fun. I am looking for something low cost and user friendly. Anything better you'd recommend instead?
I asked the same question a few months ago and got lots of help. I ended up with both Robinhood and TDAMERITRADE apps. Td has a lot more info but both have their good qualities.
XXVoid MainXX
3/3/2020 10:52am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 10:53am
I have TDAmeritrade as well and like it. It's free to sign up and free to trade. It just became free to trade less than a year ago. They also have the ThinkOrSwim platform which is also free (if you want more high end capabilities).
3/3/2020 11:24am
I have TDAmeritrade as well and like it. It's free to sign up and free to trade. It just became free to trade less than a...
I have TDAmeritrade as well and like it. It's free to sign up and free to trade. It just became free to trade less than a year ago. They also have the ThinkOrSwim platform which is also free (if you want more high end capabilities).
My E-Trade became free a few months ago too. Capitalism and market competition for the win. We didn't even need an act of Congress.
XXVoid MainXX
3/3/2020 11:25am
I have TDAmeritrade as well and like it. It's free to sign up and free to trade. It just became free to trade less than a...
My E-Trade became free a few months ago too. Capitalism and market competition for the win. We didn't even need an act of Congress.
And I trade a lot more now that it's free. Smile
3/3/2020 1:30pm
Me too.
huck
3/4/2020 10:27am
My Wells Fargo online account is free now too... I wonder if they're all getting commissions now, on the back end?
SEE ARE125
3/4/2020 10:54am
huck wrote:
My Wells Fargo online account is free now too... I wonder if they're all getting commissions now, on the back end?
I’ll bet they’re selling our data to somebody.
huck
3/4/2020 12:49pm
huck wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I’ll bet they’re selling our data to somebody.
I'd think Wells Fargo would be very careful with that... lol
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
3/4/2020 6:37pm
They make all their money off of the dollars in your account that are not invested. Whether its $5 or 500k they make an interest percentage from that. It actually ends up being an incredible amount.

Post a reply to: Robinhood access down today?

The Latest