Resume

Stuntman949
Long story short I've worked for the same company for five years in a management position. Recently an opportunity presented itself to work for a massive company that rhymes with "Schmisney" or "Schmisneyland" in their onsite shop.

To sum it all up, I was completely caught off guard when I had to send a resume in. I was offered the job I'm currently at with no request for one so I haven't updated it since 2010 and now I'm scrambling. Do responsible adults keep theirs updated frequently ready to go?
|
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
10/2/2018 12:51pm
Sort of. I have been at my job almost 7 years and haven't touched it in a few but I do add stuff to it when applicable.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
10/2/2018 2:05pm
I've been at my company for 13+ years..resumes are required even when applying for internal positions. I have probably updated my resume ~5 times in 13 years. More so when my company has gone through "right sizing" activities- seeing a handful of your co-workers walked out will motivate you to update your resume.

Once you have a resume created it is easy to update from time to time. Starting from scratch is a bit more time consuming..

Post a reply to: Resume

The Latest