Rest in peace Stan Lee.

jeffro503
Man.....this puts a lump in my throat honestly. In my younger years I was a huge comic book collector and admired everything Stan Lee did for Marvel. I knew he had been struggling with some health issue's and having a hard time battling with some family member's I guess. I've know who Stan Lee was at about the same time as when I learned to read. The guy was a legend in the comic book world , and it's a sad day indeed knowing he passed away. RIP Stan!
|
tomm55x
11/13/2018 9:46am
Yah know, I can't be too bummed for old Stan. He led an amazing life, wrote amazing stuff, and in general just an all around class act. Whether Stan knew it or not, he provided an escape for very many people, including myself, from life that can just suck at times. As I am indeed bummed, but, I am also excited for a life that was put to damn good use and wasn't wasted a bit. Stan is truly onto life's last greatest adventure, death. Excelsior indeed Mr.Lee and thank you.
JPT
11/14/2018 3:25pm
In the early 60s I was a proud member of the Merry Marvel Marching Society and looked forward to his editorials every month. If I had kept all the originals of those characters that appeared in 61 to 65 I would be a rich man except they were dog eared and well read.

Thanks for the memories Stan Lee, Excelsior!

Post a reply to: Rest in peace Stan Lee.

The Latest