bichwolf
8/18/2022 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2022 8:40am

|
rosebud441
8/18/2022 12:20pm
Yeah, goddam terrorist organization.. spot on
rosebud441
8/18/2022 12:23pm
What the hell happen to the repubs anyway??

my Reagan loving grandparents are turning over in their grave.
TalinH112
8/18/2022 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/18/2022 12:25pm
Dangerous because we seek change, change from the corrupt bureaucracy that is slowly killing this country. The only reason they would find us dangerous is because they are swamp creatures.
philG
8/18/2022 12:25pm
The narrative these days, is that only those who are proud to fly the flag are a danger to it.

Fucked up shit right there.

We have gone the same way here.

Welcome to progress, leftist style.

The Shop

8/18/2022 12:30pm
It's baffling to see just how successful these incredibly transparent tactics are.
KennyT
8/18/2022 12:35pm
😂Republicans took care of ISIS when they voted President Trump into office. These freaks only make the red train stronger when they spew their uneducated BS
bichwolf
8/18/2022 12:36pm
It's baffling to see just how successful these incredibly transparent tactics are.
It's baffling to see you continue to ignore the illegal assault on a political party by the Federal government when you have been provided the opportunity to think objectively.
The hope is that enough of you brainwashed leftists will realize what is happening before, you know.
bichwolf
8/18/2022 12:39pm
rosebud441 wrote:

Well then I'm guessing you think they would be embracing the Pedo in Chief and the wholesale destruction of society by weak liberals thinking they will be on "the good side" of the regime they empowered. Not gonna happen Comrade
8/18/2022 12:43pm
bichwolf wrote:
It's baffling to see you continue to ignore the illegal assault on a political party by the Federal government when you have been provided the opportunity...
It's baffling to see you continue to ignore the illegal assault on a political party by the Federal government when you have been provided the opportunity to think objectively.
The hope is that enough of you brainwashed leftists will realize what is happening before, you know.
You've got me confused with someone else. You've also got the world we live in confused with some sort of fantasy-land.
jetbull721
8/18/2022 12:55pm
I translated it from tool-bag speak.

FastEddy
8/18/2022 1:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/18/2022 1:07pm
rosebud441 wrote:

What are you talking about,dude? Smile

8/18/2022 1:38pm
rosebud441 wrote:

Ah Reagan, He was president when Nancy Pelosi was first elected to office. Chuck Schumer had already been in office for 10 years prior to that. Trump Republicans want to drain the swamp. Imagine how much better off we could be if we had term limits
Jeremy A.K.
8/18/2022 2:00pm
Is there anybody more American then a republican? Democrats have gone full blown communist with their attack on the 1st,2nd,14th, I'm sure there's more
tuggy450
8/18/2022 5:33pm
rosebud441 wrote:

My Kennedy voting grandparents feel the same way. over the entire Democrat party
SCR
8/18/2022 8:05pm
Michael Hayden is the guy that oversaw NSA illegal domestic wire tapping of every citizen ordered by Busch. Then straight up lied about it under oath to congress.
I guess he was so good at being a lying piece of crap that they sent him back to congress to lie his fool ass off about torturing detainees.

At the time democrats in congress and every left wing rag rightfully called this guy out as a lying piece of crap.

But all is forgiven I guess and he returned as a paid national security expert on CNN a few years back to promote the the take down of Trump.

This guy has to make the top 10 list of people that truly are a threat to our democracy and represents everything that wrong in the fed govt.
bichwolf
8/18/2022 8:39pm
Did not know that. Further proof both sides suck
Bill_Carroll
8/18/2022 11:31pm
rosebud441 wrote:

You better dig them up and set them straight.
Reagan along with many Presidents before him and after have a Black mark on their record.
Killing innocent victims to gain an agenda.

America the great isn't so Great when you pull the rug back.
I'm a VET so take take that for what it's worth
8/19/2022 4:14am
Is there anybody more American then a republican? Democrats have gone full blown communist with their attack on the 1st,2nd,14th, I'm sure there's more
Yes, libertarians. They don't pick and choose which freedoms to support. It's all of them.

Pit Row

indy_maico
8/19/2022 6:25am
Yes, libertarians. They don't pick and choose which freedoms to support. It's all of them.
Libertarians are a myth created by the Koch brothers.

They decided the best way to get their pro-big-business agenda through was to throw in stuff like legalizing weed to try to draw in some liberals.

Free-dumb!
TeamGreen
8/19/2022 8:16am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 8:19am
indy_maico wrote:
Libertarians are a myth created by the Koch brothers. They decided the best way to get their pro-big-business agenda through was to throw in stuff like...
Libertarians are a myth created by the Koch brothers.

They decided the best way to get their pro-big-business agenda through was to throw in stuff like legalizing weed to try to draw in some liberals.

Free-dumb!
Ah, yes…
The Koch Brothers. The Boogeymen of the left’s nightmares. Grinning

Legalizing Weed? Hmmmmmm…
I’m Politically Conservative leaning and have been since I was a teenager; and, my entire “political life” I’ve been a supporter of legalizing weed. I’ve never understood a society that “lives on the bottle” (alcohol) and even has A SPECIAL FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION …ATF…just to keep things legit (namely taxation Shocked ) and allllll the while…
Weed is soooooo bad that we have it on Schedule 1 alongside Heroin.

Sure, that makes sense.

Hey, better, yet…

Let’s keep it on Schedule 1 as soooooo many states legalize it? Right? I mean, let’s keep all that revenue OUT of banks and legitimate federally insured accounts, right? Hmmmmm…I wonder how much taxable revenue The Treasury is missing out on?

Well, I’ll tell ya…

The Multi-Billion Dollar “Weed Industry” is keeping sooooooo much money “off the books”. In-fact, money laundering is quite a big business due to all this insanity. You’d be surprised to see how many “legitimate businesses” are bought by the weed folks. Often they’ll buy a business that’s doing pretty good and…as soon as they buy it…? DAMN! It’s SUPER PROFITABLE! Wow! They must have some kind of “magic touch”…?!

Or…we could pull our heads OUT of our asses, take cannabis/THC -off- schedule 1 and get that money “on the books”.

But, I digress. It must be the evil hateful conservative in me.

Right?

Oh, wait, does that make me a MAGGAT..? (sp?)

Woohoo
indy_maico
8/19/2022 9:12am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ah, yes… The Koch Brothers. The Boogeymen of the left’s nightmares. :lol: Legalizing Weed? Hmmmmmm… I’m Politically Conservative leaning and have been since I was a...
Ah, yes…

I’m Politically Conservative leaning and have been since I was a teenager; and, my entire “political life” I’ve been a supporter of legalizing weed. I’ve never understood a society that “lives on the bottle” (alcohol) and even has A SPECIAL FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION …ATF…just to keep things legit (namely taxation Shocked ) and allllll the while…

Sure, that makes sense.

Hey, better, yet…

Let’s keep it on Schedule 1 as soooooo many states legalize it? Right? I mean, let’s keep all that revenue OUT of banks and legitimate federally insured accounts, right? Hmmmmm…I wonder how much taxable revenue The Treasury is missing out on?

Well, I’ll tell ya…

The Multi-Billion Dollar “Weed Industry” is keeping sooooooo much money “off the books”. In-fact, money laundering is quite a big business due to all this insanity. You’d be surprised to see how many “legitimate businesses” are bought by the weed folks. Often they’ll buy a business that’s doing pretty good and…as soon as they buy it…? DAMN! It’s SUPER PROFITABLE! Wow! They must have some kind of “magic touch”…?!

Or…we could pull our heads OUT of our asses, take cannabis/THC -off- schedule 1 and get that money “on the books”.

Right?

Woohoo
Nah, you're no MAGGAT,

I know you are an old-school republican with RR as your guy.

I think your defense of DJT is more about your hatred of Democrats (politicians, that is. I don't think you hate us run-of-the-mill Democrats, just maybe slight contempt)Woohoo

Ride on, brother, ride on!

lostboy819
8/19/2022 9:27am
They are right, republican's are dangerous, we all own guns and unlike Isis we can shoot them accurately. Cool
TeamGreen
8/19/2022 9:55am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ah, yes… The Koch Brothers. The Boogeymen of the left’s nightmares. :lol: Legalizing Weed? Hmmmmmm… I’m Politically Conservative leaning and have been since I was a...
Ah, yes…

Sure, that makes sense.

Hey, better, yet…

Well, I’ll tell ya…

Right?

Woohoo
indy_maico wrote:
Nah, you're no MAGGAT, I know you are an old-school republican with RR as your guy. I think your defense of DJT is more about your...
Nah, you're no MAGGAT,

I know you are an old-school republican with RR as your guy.

I think your defense of DJT is more about your hatred of Democrats (politicians, that is. I don't think you hate us run-of-the-mill Democrats, just maybe slight contempt)Woohoo

Ride on, brother, ride on!

Ya know, I don’t defend The Donald. I do speak out against the insanity and absolute war against him that’s being conducted by The DC Establishment and their lap dogs in the media.

Note: The Donald’s policies are what I support. The man and his flaws are no different to me than Bill Clinton.
Shawn142
8/19/2022 10:04am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 10:06am
It's American to hate more than half of the American citizens who live in this country just because they don't believe the same thing as you politically? Is it American to attack the very seat of our government just because they lost an election? That's not even Christian, nevermind American.
Moto Nomad
8/19/2022 1:08pm
Fuck Hayden and fuck the C-I-A. Murderers, liars and gangsters. The Founding Fathers never intended a secret police/military force, unelected by the people, with no accountability and almost limitless powers to lie, kill and surveil.
indy_maico
8/19/2022 1:28pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know, I don’t defend The Donald. I do speak out against the insanity and absolute war against him that’s being conducted by The DC Establishment...
Ya know, I don’t defend The Donald. I do speak out against the insanity and absolute war against him that’s being conducted by The DC Establishment and their lap dogs in the media.

Note: The Donald’s policies are what I support. The man and his flaws are no different to me than Bill Clinton.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that last point.

Wow! See how easy that was!?!
TeamGreen
8/19/2022 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 2:05pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know, I don’t defend The Donald. I do speak out against the insanity and absolute war against him that’s being conducted by The DC Establishment...

indy_maico wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree on that last point.

Wow! See how easy that was!?!
Well, you better be careful...supposedly some of us are dangerous! Grinning

I'm still getting a kick outta that...

Like when one of the clowns in this current cabinet said that White Supremacy is the greatest threat to national security that we currently face.
Dry
Priceless...

In the meantime, like you said, we'll just have to disagree.Wink
str8line
8/19/2022 2:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, you better be careful...supposedly some of us are dangerous! :lol: I'm still getting a kick outta that... Like when one of the clowns in this...

Like when one of the clowns in this current cabinet said that White Supremacy is the greatest threat to national security that we currently face.
Dry
Priceless...

You gotta admit, the attack on the Capitol was weird.
TeamGreen
8/19/2022 2:51pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, you better be careful...supposedly some of us are dangerous! :lol: I'm still getting a kick outta that... Like when one of the clowns in this...

Dry
Priceless...

str8line wrote:
You gotta admit, the attack on the Capitol was weird.
Actually, it was a Federal Version of The Keystone Cops.

Post a reply to: Republicans More Dangerous Than Isis

The Latest

The Latest