Remember this movie?

G-man
Edited Date/Time 9/5/2022 12:43am
I was 8 years old and it was unlike anything I'd seen up to that time. Woohoo
I also made some drawings from that movie and still have them. Cool

|
SCR
9/4/2022 3:31pm
It's called Hot Rods To He'll. Remember this movie well. I was about 10yrs old and this was like the most wicked and dangerous movie I had seen, it was awsome.
The sound of the corvette and the blond hanging on to the roll bar, I think I might of got my first wood watching that movie.
Mad Mad Mad World is a classic. I grew up about 1/2 a mile from where the airport scene was. We road in the hills in that area and had some good practice tracks.
G-man
9/4/2022 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 9/5/2022 12:43am
SCR wrote:
It's called Hot Rods To He'll. Remember this movie well. I was about 10yrs old and this was like the most wicked and dangerous movie I...
It's called Hot Rods To He'll. Remember this movie well. I was about 10yrs old and this was like the most wicked and dangerous movie I had seen, it was awsome.
The sound of the corvette and the blond hanging on to the roll bar, I think I might of got my first wood watching that movie.
Mad Mad Mad World is a classic. I grew up about 1/2 a mile from where the airport scene was. We road in the hills in that area and had some good practice tracks.
Ding ding ding we have a Winner!!!
Hot Rods to Hell Cool

And yes it was bad-ass they terrorized a family in a car trying to enjoy their vacation.

I think it was the first movie of its kind like that made in 1966--a Cult classic! Laughing
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
9/5/2022 12:24am
G-man wrote:
I was 8 years old and it was unlike anything I'd seen up to that time. :woohoo: I also made some drawings from that movie and...
I was 8 years old and it was unlike anything I'd seen up to that time. Woohoo
I also made some drawings from that movie and still have them. Cool

Loved that movie as a kid, and still do. I wonder how many kids “Trouble maker genes” were awakened by that movie. I thought the “Bad guys” were cool AF Laughing

Post a reply to: Remember this movie?

The Latest