Red bull screwing women over.

moto162
jeffro503
5/20/2022 9:00am
They seemed to taken that page down.
Fantasy
4342nd
5/20/2022 9:23am
Expect these kind of stories to become the norm.

5/20/2022 9:53am
I don't agree with it but no problem with it since this is the route society wants to take... Most have bigger battles in life like paying for food and gas prices.

I could give 2 shits if some redbull athlete feels she was robbed her1st place

voting has consequences......

The Shop

Jeremy A.K.
5/20/2022 10:23am
Mental illness is the new norm.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
5/20/2022 10:24am
Not sure why they can't just add a transgender category?
Titan1
5/20/2022 10:33am
ToolMaker wrote:
Two transgender categories? Man > Woman and woman > man,

The problem with that is that like .004% of the population are transgender…and even fewer of them are athletes…so they’d have nobody to compete against.
peelout
5/20/2022 10:35am
ToolMaker wrote:
because there is an infinite number of genders these days, there would be more classifications than an amateur national
5/20/2022 10:39am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2022 10:40am
An open class. Run whatcha brung.
Fantasy
4342nd
5/20/2022 11:19am
highfive to this lady

start at 49:30
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2520th
5/20/2022 11:40am
For those curious, here’s the wiki for Renee Richards. These stories are unavoidable now, but this isn’t a 21st century phenomenon.
swordfish
5/20/2022 12:08pm
ToolMaker wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
Two transgender categories? Man > Woman and woman > man, The problem with that is that like .004% of the population are transgender…and even fewer of...
Two transgender categories? Man > Woman and woman > man,

The problem with that is that like .004% of the population are transgender…and even fewer of them are athletes…so they’d have nobody to compete against.
Perfect.
Sully
5/20/2022 6:32pm
I don't really have a problem with trans athletes competing in women's classes (except for combat sports), but I don't think they should be allowed to compete within 3 - 4 years of transitioning. Lia Thomas (the Penn State swimmer) was less than a year out from transitioning, of course she was going to ruin biological women, she was/is still a man.
Nighttrain
5/20/2022 8:52pm
Sully wrote:
I don't really have a problem with trans athletes competing in women's classes (except for combat sports), but I don't think they should be allowed to...
I don't really have a problem with trans athletes competing in women's classes (except for combat sports), but I don't think they should be allowed to compete within 3 - 4 years of transitioning. Lia Thomas (the Penn State swimmer) was less than a year out from transitioning, of course she was going to ruin biological women, she was/is still a man.
The same unfair advantage a male body has over a female body in combat sports is present in practically every other sport.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
5/20/2022 9:36pm

Would that be considered cherry picking ?
Sully
5/20/2022 10:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 1:58am
Sully wrote:
I don't really have a problem with trans athletes competing in women's classes (except for combat sports), but I don't think they should be allowed to...
Nighttrain wrote:
The same unfair advantage a male body has over a female body in combat sports is present in practically every other sport.
True, but Lia Thomas wasn’t trying to cave in the heads of the chicks she swam against…
Juck
Fantasy
320th
5/20/2022 11:32pm
Didn't check which discipline of skateboarding the competition was but I don't think that men really have that much advantage over women in skateboarding anyway, it's not exactly rare to see literal children win professional competitions in skateboarding.

Maybe I'm wrong, whatever, at the risk of sounding like an ass, I don't really care, there's more important things to worry about.
ns503
5/21/2022 4:32am
Juck wrote:
Didn't check which discipline of skateboarding the competition was but I don't think that men really have that much advantage over women in skateboarding anyway, it's...
Didn't check which discipline of skateboarding the competition was but I don't think that men really have that much advantage over women in skateboarding anyway, it's not exactly rare to see literal children win professional competitions in skateboarding.

Maybe I'm wrong, whatever, at the risk of sounding like an ass, I don't really care, there's more important things to worry about.
Skateboarding?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/21/2022 5:19am
Juck wrote:
Didn't check which discipline of skateboarding the competition was but I don't think that men really have that much advantage over women in skateboarding anyway, it's...

ns503 wrote:
Skateboarding?
Vert, park, street, big air, best trick.
Juck
Fantasy
320th
5/21/2022 5:19am
Juck wrote:

ns503 wrote:
Skateboarding?
Is that not what we're talking about? Or are you picking on me for saying skateboarding instead of skating?
ns503
5/21/2022 5:40am
Juck wrote:

ns503 wrote:
Skateboarding?
Juck wrote:
Is that not what we're talking about? Or are you picking on me for saying skateboarding instead of skating?
Ya ok, my bad. Thread was all over the place (as usual), couldn't see past that surfer dude/chick pic above.
Zycki11
5/21/2022 9:09am
Sully wrote:
Nighttrain wrote:
Sully wrote:
True, but Lia Thomas wasn’t trying to cave in the heads of the chicks she swam against…
It is only a matter of time before feminist turn on the transgender community for suppressing women yet again. In the meantime, this needs to be squashed. Biologically if you are a man even if YOU identify as a woman you need to compete with men and visa versa. This whole scenario is literally overcomplicating a very simple concept.
LoudLove
5/21/2022 9:25am
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/20/551473/s1200_046ADF83_67F7_4857_9667_A623E14B63E8.jpg[/img] Would that be considered cherry picking ?

Would that be considered cherry picking ?
Manbagging…
Nighttrain
5/21/2022 9:32am
Zycki11 wrote:
It is only a matter of time before feminist turn on the transgender community for suppressing women yet again. In the meantime, this needs to be...
It is only a matter of time before feminist turn on the transgender community for suppressing women yet again. In the meantime, this needs to be squashed. Biologically if you are a man even if YOU identify as a woman you need to compete with men and visa versa. This whole scenario is literally overcomplicating a very simple concept.
That sums it up well. It doesn’t matter how many or for how long a man takes meds or even has a surgery to be more female. If a person goes thru puberty as a male then the irreversible skeletal and muscular development provides a very significant advantage over females in almost every sport.

It’s curious, though, why there aren’t more females competing at the highest levels in motor sports where reaction times are a vital performance requirement. Hitting a professionally pitched baseball is one of the most difficult activities in all of sports. Aging hitters that started using testosterone and/or HGH have commented that they “saw the ball better”. Weird, huh?
Zycki11
5/21/2022 11:07am
Zycki11 wrote:
It is only a matter of time before feminist turn on the transgender community for suppressing women yet again. In the meantime, this needs to be...
Nighttrain wrote:
That sums it up well. It doesn’t matter how many or for how long a man takes meds or even has a surgery to be more...
That sums it up well. It doesn’t matter how many or for how long a man takes meds or even has a surgery to be more female. If a person goes thru puberty as a male then the irreversible skeletal and muscular development provides a very significant advantage over females in almost every sport.

It’s curious, though, why there aren’t more females competing at the highest levels in motor sports where reaction times are a vital performance requirement. Hitting a professionally pitched baseball is one of the most difficult activities in all of sports. Aging hitters that started using testosterone and/or HGH have commented that they “saw the ball better”. Weird, huh?
I think one of the things that gets lost in all of this is that men or shall I say real men, simply want women to succeed. Women are extremely capable in their own right. They are phenomenally better at particulars than men as is the other way around. In the end, you simply can not change the natural rule of law simply because the few voice their opinion the loudest. In its most basic form it is caving to the person who screams the loudest in an argument just so they stop yelling. I watched a Ted Talks about a feminist who was for the most part against male dominance. She then came to realize that the "truth" in her mind was skewed by wanting to be right.

I am more of an old school individual who believes the male should take care of the female, and the female takes care of the family. However, I am not against an individual doing what they believe is best for themselves aka "transitioning". But, this does not mean they should dictate the normalcy of society. When you start adding the crazy changes to restrooms, sports etc. we then affect the rule of natural law. When this happens chaos ensues(as it should). https://youtu.be/3WMuzhQXJoY
motorick5052
5/21/2022 6:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 11:14pm
Its insane to me that this is even a debate…
In the not so distant past, if a baby was born with malformed genitalia, a doctor would literally assign a gender and tell the parents, take it home and raise it as a little girl. Then puberty strikes and the reality is, the doctor guessed wrong and the malformed genitalia were actually male, and the poor dude has been raised as a female, despite the desire to play with GI Joe and ride dirt bikes.
NOW when a child is born with malformed genitalia, a simple test is conducted on the DNA and gender is quickly determined by the infallible genetic code we all have as to whether XX female, or XY male, and the parents are told, biologically, this is a male or female child, raise it as such and we can surgically correct the malformed genitalia at a later time when the child is older and able to tolerate the surgery.

It is NOT a difficult decision to determine biological gender… if your DNA says you are a male, then you compete at a male.
If your brain tells you your a chick and you wanna filet your ding dong and strap on a set of tits, then knock yerself out, go live whatever “truth” you think you are entitled to, BUT if you wanna compete in skate, surf, swim, or ANY other sport, then you’re competing in the class your DNA and age says you are.
Otherwise, end of discussion Cupcake!
nighthawk265
Fantasy
789th
5/22/2022 10:15am
Sully wrote:
Nighttrain wrote:
Sully wrote:
University of Pennsylvania not Penn State. Other than both being in Pennsylvania they are completely different schools.

Post a reply to: Red bull screwing women over.

The Latest