RIP Ronil Singh

oldblood
12/28/2018 4:50pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2018 4:50pm
His blood is on the hands of California voters.
|
12/28/2018 5:53pm
And a mentally incapacitated, deathly looking wrinkley old bag of bones who should be in an asylum. But instead will be leading the legion of equally incapacitad drones.
jgmxdad251
12/28/2018 6:35pm
Sad deal. Another cop died up there pretty recently too...........I wish they would arrest that mayor in Oakland too. When she warned the community that ICE was coming, she endangered people’s lives.
BMSOBx2
12/29/2018 8:07am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2018 8:08am
oldblood wrote:
Or the NRA. Pure clickbait bye-bye.
agn5009
12/29/2018 8:15am
oldblood wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
So the blood is on the hands of an organization who rallies against criminals owning guns but supports good law abiding CITIZENS owning guns? That’s very interesting logic. Stupid logic, but interesting.

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
12/29/2018 4:23pm
oldblood wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
What does the NRA have to do with a career criminal who is in this country illegally killing a police officer (who was a legal immigrant) who was just trying to clear the roads of a dangerous drunk driver? I have never given a dime to the NRA, but if I did I do not think they use the guns to arm illegal immigrant killers with stolen weapons.
71Fish
12/29/2018 5:13pm
oldblood wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
There is always a "dumbest post of the day". I feel I've earned that honor in the past, but today the prize goes to you sir.
JM485
12/29/2018 7:37pm
Who else is there to blame but sanctuary state politicians who care about nothing but their own gain when an officer and father is killed needlessly by a violent illegal that never should have been here in the first place? Themselves and their policies are to blame for this bullshit, nobody else.
JAFO92
12/29/2018 7:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/29/2018 8:53pm
JM485 wrote:
Who else is there to blame but sanctuary state politicians who care about nothing but their own gain when an officer and father is killed needlessly...
Who else is there to blame but sanctuary state politicians who care about nothing but their own gain when an officer and father is killed needlessly by a violent illegal that never should have been here in the first place? Themselves and their policies are to blame for this bullshit, nobody else.
And whats worse, is the leftwing nutjobs who support those politicians in the voting booth (and even on moto forums) and attempt to ridicule those who point out the outright lunacy of what is going on.
agn5009
12/29/2018 8:01pm
This photo was taken 5 hours before Officer Singh was murdered. Rest In Peace.

12/30/2018 4:49am
It's the bizarro world these days. Illegal criminals are protected and revered like heroes. While the defenders of law and order, are being relegated to status of criminals. Run the wall from San Diego on up to B.C., while you're at it.
APLMAN99
12/30/2018 9:17am
The blood is on the hands of the shooter.

Laying the blame on anyone else is akin to calling any police officer who doesn't pull over every speeder on the freeway doing 1 MPH over the limit guilty of murder for any speed related fatal accidents that occur.
Wildeye511
12/30/2018 9:21am
APLMAN99 wrote:
The blood is on the hands of the shooter. Laying the blame on anyone else is akin to calling any police officer who doesn't pull over...

Laying the blame on anyone else is akin to calling any police officer who doesn't pull over every speeder on the freeway doing 1 MPH over the limit guilty of murder for any speed related fatal accidents that occur.
Spoken like a true democrat. Thanks Nancy or Chuck, whoever you are.....
JM485
12/30/2018 9:53am
APLMAN99 wrote:
The blood is on the hands of the shooter. Laying the blame on anyone else is akin to calling any police officer who doesn't pull over...

When someone runs into a drunk driver and causes an accident, the drunk driver is still found at fault because they shouldn’t have been on the road. When a violent illegal kills an American and father, the blood is on the hands of the people who have tried desperately to keep them in the country for their own gain. There’s no excuse for this incident to have happened, period. While it’s no guarantee this could have been stopped, to sit and pretend that policies from corrupt politicians didn’t increase the chances of it happening is ignoring reality.
NorCal 50+
12/30/2018 10:41am
The former speaker of the California Senate ran for Congress this year on a platform of abolishing ICE. These people are completely out of their 'effin minds. They destroyed the Democratic Party by ridiculous proposals such as this, free college tuition etc.. While they drifted off into la-la land, a power vacuum was left that has been filled with....well, what we have now.
agn5009
12/30/2018 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2018 3:00pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

So now you’re comparing an illegal immigrant murderer to a police officer who doesn’t cite someone for going 1 M.P.H. over the speed limit. Wow. You’ll never cease to amaze me.
12/30/2018 3:12pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

Logic.....wasting your breath around here.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
12/30/2018 6:39pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

Hard to agree with that statement. I heard the police chief say they could not turn this illegal over to ICE due to the sanctuary laws. To me that puts the person who put the sanctuary law into place just as guilty as the guy who pulls the trigger. I’m not saying any cop killer is due to the sanctuary law, but in this particular case it is 100% the fault of the person/people who passed laws to allow this criminal to be in this country
APLMAN99
12/30/2018 6:50pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

KennyT wrote:
Hard to agree with that statement. I heard the police chief say they could not turn this illegal over to ICE due to the sanctuary laws...
Hard to agree with that statement. I heard the police chief say they could not turn this illegal over to ICE due to the sanctuary laws. To me that puts the person who put the sanctuary law into place just as guilty as the guy who pulls the trigger. I’m not saying any cop killer is due to the sanctuary law, but in this particular case it is 100% the fault of the person/people who passed laws to allow this criminal to be in this country
This is a great example of the misinformation spread about what "sanctuary" means. If the police chief said that he couldn't turn over this man, then he's lying. Sanctuary, in the sense it's being used, means that the local police don't do the job of the feds (mostly because it's unfunded).

Blaming anyone but the shooter is misguided, at best. All of us here are angry that this officer was killed. But shifting the blame is as valid as blaming a gun manufacturer any time someone is killed by a gun that they produced. Neither of those positions are sensible, but they are handy for someone who wants to use a horrible event to advance their cause.
Wildeye511
12/30/2018 7:23pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
This is a great example of the misinformation spread about what "sanctuary" means. If the police chief said that he couldn't turn over this man, then...
This is a great example of the misinformation spread about what "sanctuary" means. If the police chief said that he couldn't turn over this man, then he's lying. Sanctuary, in the sense it's being used, means that the local police don't do the job of the feds (mostly because it's unfunded).

Blaming anyone but the shooter is misguided, at best. All of us here are angry that this officer was killed. But shifting the blame is as valid as blaming a gun manufacturer any time someone is killed by a gun that they produced. Neither of those positions are sensible, but they are handy for someone who wants to use a horrible event to advance their cause.
This quote is from cnn from the Kern County Sheriff...... He must be a liar?????

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/suspect-arrest-california-police-offi…

"When you tie our hands and don't allow us to work with our federal partners and communicate with our federal partners about people who commit crimes and who are in this country illegally, we're going to have incidents like this, not just on police officers, but on the public that we serve and protect," he said.
APLMAN99
12/30/2018 7:30pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
This is a great example of the misinformation spread about what "sanctuary" means. If the police chief said that he couldn't turn over this man, then...

Wildeye511 wrote:
This quote is from cnn from the Kern County Sheriff...... He must be a liar????? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/suspect-arrest-california-police-officer-killed/index.html "When you tie our hands and don't allow us to...
This quote is from cnn from the Kern County Sheriff...... He must be a liar?????

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/suspect-arrest-california-police-offi…

"When you tie our hands and don't allow us to work with our federal partners and communicate with our federal partners about people who commit crimes and who are in this country illegally, we're going to have incidents like this, not just on police officers, but on the public that we serve and protect," he said.
He's not saying that they couldn't turn him over there. If ICE came to get the prisoner, they'd be able to turn him over.

What they can't do is assume that anyone with a hispanic sounding name is an illegal immigrant and treat them as such.
Wildeye511
12/30/2018 7:44pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
He's not saying that they couldn't turn him over there. If ICE came to get the prisoner, they'd be able to turn him over. What they...
He's not saying that they couldn't turn him over there. If ICE came to get the prisoner, they'd be able to turn him over.

What they can't do is assume that anyone with a hispanic sounding name is an illegal immigrant and treat them as such.
Kind of hard to turn someone over when you arent allowed to share information.

SB 54, called the California Values Act, essentially makes California a sanctuary state by limiting how much local law enforcement can cooperate with federal authorities to enforce immigration law. It has divided the state, with some cities embracing the sanctuary law and other cities actively defying the state.

Don Barnes, the undersheriff of Orange County, agrees with Los Alamitos that the state law is hurting those it aims to protect. Prior to California's sanctuary law, the Orange County Sheriff's Department always cooperated with federal immigration authorities, he says. But now that they can no longer share information, criminals are being released back into the community when some of them would be detained by ICE for their immigration status.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/17/657951176/california-sanctuary-law-divid…
JAFO92
12/30/2018 8:08pm
Like I said, the very same ones that vote in these looney politicians are equally as fervent in defending their nutty logic on message boards. We are truly in an unside-down, Twilight Zone'ish world these days. People who break laws, do harm and murder are defended, and those who stand up for simple right & wrong are ridiculed and labeled. Damn near reads like a Kurt Vonnegut story. Rod Serling couldnt have narrated a more bizarre script if he tried.

500guy
12/31/2018 7:39am
JAFO92 wrote:
Like I said, the very same ones that vote in these looney politicians are equally as fervent in defending their nutty logic on message boards. We...
Like I said, the very same ones that vote in these looney politicians are equally as fervent in defending their nutty logic on message boards. We are truly in an unside-down, Twilight Zone'ish world these days. People who break laws, do harm and murder are defended, and those who stand up for simple right & wrong are ridiculed and labeled. Damn near reads like a Kurt Vonnegut story. Rod Serling couldnt have narrated a more bizarre script if he tried.

Yup, I just don't get how anyone can rationalize with whats going on.
APLMAN99
12/31/2018 8:49am
APLMAN99 wrote:
He's not saying that they couldn't turn him over there. If ICE came to get the prisoner, they'd be able to turn him over. What they...

Wildeye511 wrote:
Kind of hard to turn someone over when you arent allowed to share information. SB 54, called the California Values Act, essentially makes California a sanctuary...
Kind of hard to turn someone over when you arent allowed to share information.

SB 54, called the California Values Act, essentially makes California a sanctuary state by limiting how much local law enforcement can cooperate with federal authorities to enforce immigration law. It has divided the state, with some cities embracing the sanctuary law and other cities actively defying the state.

Don Barnes, the undersheriff of Orange County, agrees with Los Alamitos that the state law is hurting those it aims to protect. Prior to California's sanctuary law, the Orange County Sheriff's Department always cooperated with federal immigration authorities, he says. But now that they can no longer share information, criminals are being released back into the community when some of them would be detained by ICE for their immigration status.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/17/657951176/california-sanctuary-law-divid…
The shooter was arrested for DUI in 2014, long before SB 54 was in force. The local authorities had full, unfettered ability to contact immigration authorities at that time. For whatever reason, they chose not to it seems. That was the time that he would have been in contact with law enforcement and identified, but was released. So this guy wasn't in the country because of SB 54, he was allowed to stay in the country by local officials long before that. If you're going to transfer blame and smear blood on anyone's hands, are you also going to do the same for the law enforcement agency that allowed him to go free without contacting immigration in 2014? Or is that not politically expedient for the cause?

I think I will tag out here, because I don't want the issues at hand to cloud the tragic murder of this officer. I salute the fact that he gave a huge sacrifice trying to keep our streets safe, and the fact that he was attempting to take a drunk driver off the road is a great example of that. I hope the shooter is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and never sees a free day again for the rest of his life.
oldblood
12/31/2018 11:15am
oldblood wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
71Fish wrote:
There is always a "dumbest post of the day". I feel I've earned that honor in the past, but today the prize goes to you sir.
I think he just got beat, by possibly the dumbest post of the year.
oldblood
12/31/2018 2:14pm
There's a fund set up for donations. I don't know the official link, but his family could definitely use the help.
JRT812
12/31/2018 4:50pm
Sucks.., hate hearing and reading this shit

Post a reply to: RIP Ronil Singh

The Latest