Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2020 5:29 PM

Photo
|

10/7/2020 7:30 PM

G-man wrote:

Definitely one of the Greats!
Van Halen ruled and Hot for Teacher was one of the coolest music videos ever.

They grew up in ...more

Cool, I met women in Ca. That saw them at backyard parties. 9th Grade summer I saw VH on hide your sheep- diver down tour. Everyone that was there, said it changed there life. Best concert ever. Eddy was amazing, sprinting across the stage and sliding on his knees. Slamming into the marshal stacks, rocking the whole stack. Van Halen wasn,t just a band that kicked every bands ass. There where an attitude a spirit. Unchained lyrics, I donโ€™t ask for permission. This is my chance to fly.

|

10/8/2020 4:30 PM

Oh, where'd you get that shit?
Oh, that, I like it
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stockings
You know, I've always liked those kind of high heels too.
No no no no, don't take 'em off, don't take em off...leave em on..

|

10/10/2020 8:24 PM

|

10/10/2020 9:56 PM

Holy shit, that,s funny. Jimmy a great guitarist himself, dude owns a guitar store in Green Bay. He worked with Eddie, modifying his guitar equipment. There is a funny pic, with Eddie riding Jimmy piggy back. I took bass lessons there. In 3 weeks I could play well enough. To get on stage on open jam nights, playing music and watching chics dancing to your music is, really fun.

|

10/10/2020 10:52 PM

|

10/25/2020 8:11 PM

Here are a few pics from RedRocks 2015....Last VH concert there. YES all MINE!. upfront and center Baby!.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

I was a third-string dreamer on a second-place team~ Luke Combs

10/25/2020 9:53 PM

Great pictures! w00t

Thanks for sharing.
Must have been an awesome show at that venue.

|

10/26/2020 8:11 AM

Those are some great photos ! Nice work ๐Ÿ‘

|

10/27/2020 7:17 PM

MasonMan wrote:

Here are a few pics from RedRocks 2015....Last VH concert there. YES all MINE!. upfront and center Baby!.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Extremely badass sir! I thought I did well in 1977 seeing ACDC with Bon Scott and original Van Halen line up in a Chicago Venue,

|