RIP

a22
6/24/2021 7:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2021 7:46pm
Its so sad losing such close and dear companions.
As said in OG725's thread, I think they are still with us despite passing, well I have kind of always felt this way.

My Mom rescues mainly homeless and abused animals from Europe and UK and we have had literally hundreds, coming and going, some went on to live happy lives, some were not as fortunate and never got so far. She has rescued hundreds of dogs mainly, lots of cats and even some monkeys! The vets bills are truly scary for so many animals to treat and she has lost 2 houses in the process of doing so! Not that she cares so much about the money- her main aim is the wellbeing of the animals. She is relentless and gives all she has, even if it means her being broke.

Its so nice to see though the love and emotion shared, despite the hardship and sadness of the passing of how much they meant to their dear owners and how strong the bond was. Amazing really the deep connection we make with our pets.

I had two amazing Burmese cats- now long deceased like 30-40 years ago (one died aged 3 the other one aged 13)- reckon I think of them still most days and the hilarious things they used to do!

Mom recently lost our slightly crazy Terrier, Amy- just 3 days ago- she used to dance on 2 legs, was such a sweet and funny little dog.

God bless and its touching to see all the super comments and communication of how much our pets mean to us and how they are bonded with us.

The Shop

Post a reply to: RIP

The Latest