RIP

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2021 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2021 7:55 AM

Lost my best friend of 14 years today. She was the best friend anyone could ask for. Tough times. Love you Jazz

Photo

|

6/21/2021 8:03 AM

So sorry for your loss. I'm sure you gave her a good life and she returned the love. Dogs are the best.

|

6/21/2021 8:04 AM

Sorry, such a difficult grief. No dog is with us nearly long enough.

|

6/21/2021 8:05 AM

Rest in Doggie Paradise, Jazz.

Sorry for your loss.

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

6/21/2021 8:07 AM

Sorry for your loss brother.. they sure do teach us a lot in the short time we have them around.

RIP Jazz

|

6/21/2021 9:48 AM

Very sorry for your loss. Rest well Jazz.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

6/21/2021 10:08 AM

Sorry to hear bud. Lost my best friend almost a year ago. Sucks for sure. RIP Jazz.

|

6/21/2021 10:45 AM

Sorry about your loss. Dogs are great, just a sad day when they leave.

|

6/21/2021 11:12 AM

14 years is a good long life but it sure doesn’t make it any easier. I lost my 13 year old bulldog a few months ago and it is still hard on me anytime I see his pic.

Hang in there….there is nothing like the love 💕 our dogs give us

|

6/21/2021 12:25 PM

Brutal.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

6/21/2021 12:47 PM

Damn she looks identical to our lab we lost awhile back, sucks big time. Hang in there dude, i know its rough.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

6/21/2021 1:43 PM

Condolences. That’s always a rough time.

|

6/21/2021 1:44 PM

Sorry man, that shit ain't easy

|

6/21/2021 1:47 PM

RIP. Sorry for your loss. sad

|

RIP Danny "Magoo" Chandler 1959-2010

6/21/2021 1:51 PM

KennyT wrote:

14 years is a good long life but it sure doesn’t make it any easier. I lost my 13 year old bulldog a few months ago and it is ...more

What Kenny said.....

Sorry for your loss, Jazz has a SWEET LOVING face....sad

|

6/21/2021 2:58 PM

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/21/2021 3:49 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys. It’s crazy how fast she went downhill. About 3 months ago she was having a hard time, I thought she was going to pass then. I took her to an emergency clinic and found that she had vestibular disease. I paid a bunch of money (I’d do it again in a heartbeat) and she seemed to have gotten better with treatment. But the past 5 or so days she started having a lot of problems breathing and wouldn’t eat anything. I made her a steak the other night just to see if she would eat it but she couldn’t. Putting her down was one of the hardest decisions I’ve had to make but she was just struggling so bad and there was nothing that could be done. I had a few friends and family members offer to take her to have her put down, but I’m glad I did it myself. I would have regretted not being there for her in her final moments. It was definitely difficult but knowing she’s at peace now helps.

|

6/21/2021 3:58 PM

agn5008 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words guys. It’s crazy how fast she went downhill. About 3 months ago she was having a hard time, I ...more

Sounds like you served her as well as she served you.

|

6/21/2021 4:31 PM

Being in that room when they pass is horrible. Like you I need to be with them when they go though. I want them to be calm since I am with them.

|

6/21/2021 4:38 PM

Positive vibes up from NJ! Nice looking pup!

|

United States of America

6/22/2021 1:52 AM

Fuuuuudge... Sorry for your loss. Jazz looks like the goodest of girls.

We are battling similar battles. My doggo is turning 13 in november. Getting old in general sucks big time.

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

6/22/2021 2:04 AM

Losing a pet is always a bitter pill to swallow. I’m sorry for your loss. sad

|

6/22/2021 2:38 AM

Sorry to hear mate. We just lost our little guy a while back, it sucks. Still go looking for him every now and then to take him out for a wee or to chase a ball.

Pets are the best. RIP Doggy.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/22/2021 8:26 AM

Sorry for your loss.... I have held 2 of my dogs in my arms when they were put down... gut wrenching....

|

6/22/2021 1:44 PM

agn5008 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words guys. It’s crazy how fast she went downhill. About 3 months ago she was having a hard time, I ...more

Sorry for your loss man, but glad you could be there with her for her last few moments. We had to put our 14 year old Vizsla down Christmas of last year and it still stings. Haven't cried that hard probably ever, but it does get easier with time. Someone once told me, taking their pain away and not making them suffer is the last great thing we can do for them as their owner, but man - what a hard decision. We seriously as humans don't deserve dogs, but i am sure glad we get to experience that kind of unconditional love....

|

6/24/2021 5:27 AM

Sorry for your loss. Our dogs mean the world to us, and it sucks that they have to go so soon.

|

“If I remember how this worked, you’d put a side on, and then you’d go and have something to eat, and then you’d put another side on.” … Mick Jagger

6/24/2021 7:09 AM

agn5008 wrote:

Lost my best friend of 14 years today. She was the best friend anyone could ask for. Tough times. Love you Jazz

Photo

Pretty dog. Sorry for your loss.

|

6/24/2021 1:39 PM

Photo
Sorry

This girl looks like her sister.
|

6/24/2021 1:51 PM

The loss of your pup, made me love on mine some more. Had no idea that I’d be sharing your pain.

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

6/24/2021 5:54 PM

Sorry for your loss! 14 years is pretty good life for a dog but, not near long enough. My girl made it to 13 before we had to put her down. Photo

|