RAGNAR

71Fish
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2018 10:17am
Not the viking but the relay race. Anyone run one?
|
Stuntman949
5/15/2018 7:23am
My buddies run it every year. I think this is the most fascinating style of pavement running races for sure.

Can someone explain what a "kill" is?
peelout
5/15/2018 9:25am
i dated a girl that ran it a few years in a row, she was in amazing shape. i rode my bicycle up from Wheelers up to Basin and watched her come through her section. all i will say is that most of the people that run them are in incredible shape. there are also some that run them that probably park in the first stall at the grocery store so they don't have to walk too much and are just going to walk-jog their mile and rely on their team but still get to say they've "Ran the Ragnarbro"

71Fish
5/15/2018 5:22pm
My buddies run it every year. I think this is the most fascinating style of pavement running races for sure. Can someone explain what a "kill"...
My buddies run it every year. I think this is the most fascinating style of pavement running races for sure.

Can someone explain what a "kill" is?
A kill is when a runner passes a slower runner. That is a kill.

I just started working for RAGNAR as what I guess the kids call a side hustle. I worked my first race last weekend in Kentucky. Just working four events this year. It's fun, long days and low pay if you figure the per hour rate. Nice scenery though, and I don't just mean nature.

The Shop

Post a reply to: RAGNAR

The Latest