Put on Looney tunes for the kid ,WTF?

MR. X
Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 10:33am

I put some cartoons on for the kid to buy me a few minutes ,after I was done I sat down to share a banana with him and watch some old Looney tunes ,I don't remember this particular episode from growing up and it really took me off guard.

|
peelout
10/31/2017 3:04pm
gotta be careful with the YouTube. having a 6 year old in the house he's constantly watching videos on YT. there is some really shady shit out there.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/31/2017 3:08pm
They don't make them like they used to.

Don't put Animal Farm on for the little one.
peelout
10/31/2017 3:31pm
edit... i just watched it, it was legit in the episode. crazy.
snackfedbear
10/31/2017 3:59pm
peelout wrote:
gotta be careful with the YouTube. having a 6 year old in the house he's constantly watching videos on YT. there is some really shady shit...
gotta be careful with the YouTube. having a 6 year old in the house he's constantly watching videos on YT. there is some really shady shit out there.
You ain't lying bro. Kids sitcoms are really sick af.

The Shop

scooter5002
10/31/2017 4:42pm
That was in the ORIGINAL Looney Tunes, from the 70's?! Don't remember that.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/31/2017 4:49pm
They go back further than that... I had a site saved that had all the black and white ones too.
scooter5002
10/31/2017 5:22pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
They go back further than that... I had a site saved that had all the black and white ones too.
Huh, no shit. I just remember the ones from my childhood, I was born in '62. Watched those religiously. My favourite, Wile E. falling so far, no noise, just a poof of dust on the landing. 5 minutes later, back on the cliff's edge, going for the next kill. Slow learner. Lol
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/31/2017 5:29pm
Huh, no shit. I just remember the ones from my childhood, I was born in '62. Watched those religiously. My favourite, Wile E. falling so far...
Huh, no shit. I just remember the ones from my childhood, I was born in '62. Watched those religiously. My favourite, Wile E. falling so far, no noise, just a poof of dust on the landing. 5 minutes later, back on the cliff's edge, going for the next kill. Slow learner. Lol
Laughing Yeah I don't even know why I wrote that?
I'll watch original Looney Toons over any of the Family Guy type toons.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/31/2017 5:44pm
Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix(he's on my desk giving me a thumbs up) Tintin, Pink Panther... All this new shit is, well, shit.

Sorry to get off topic.
Cool

scooter5002
10/31/2017 5:45pm
I like Family Guy, but the old Bugs crowd still holds up today. Those two hillbillies Bugs gets going, a beard yankin' ho-down, with the fiddle. Yosimite Sam as the Arab and the elephant, or the mule. Lmao.
MR. X
10/31/2017 6:28pm
I like some of the newer cartoon shows, southpark,family guy and archer. Old cartoons ,my favorite is probably tom and jerry or scooby doo.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/31/2017 6:36pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix(he's on my desk giving me a thumbs up) Tintin, Pink Panther... All this new shit is, well, shit. Sorry to get...
Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix(he's on my desk giving me a thumbs up) Tintin, Pink Panther... All this new shit is, well, shit.

Sorry to get off topic.
Cool

Man growing up my brother and I used to watch all those show on a French channel during the Holiday season. They had a segment called "Ciné-Cadeaux" and played all of those. Haven't watched them in years but have some good memories.
MJC
10/31/2017 6:51pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix(he's on my desk giving me a thumbs up) Tintin, Pink Panther... All this new shit is, well, shit. Sorry to get...

Sorry to get off topic.
Cool

Mate, I go full nerd over Astetix and Footrot Flats comics. Wifey buys me an original (just old paperback) FF volume to coincide with each wedding anniversary. Stoked on that shit.
Can't handle x-men or any modern stuff
JRT812
10/31/2017 6:58pm
Interesting. Disney and not sure if this has anything to do with them, but has been know for hidden questionable stuff.
scooter5002
10/31/2017 7:07pm
No JRT, Disney has no affiliation to this, that I'm aware of.
Okay, we're taking this thread RIGHT off the rails. Has anyone heard the Sam Kinison routine, on how Walt Disney came up with the idea of Steamboat Willie, pre Mickey Mouse? Lmao.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/31/2017 11:04pm
Well at least it wasn't a picture of dudes in tracksuits and a Soundcloud link to some techno!Laughing
Sunhouse
11/1/2017 12:10am
EZZA 95B wrote:

Sorry to get off topic.
Cool

MJC wrote:
Mate, I go full nerd over Astetix and Footrot Flats comics. Wifey buys me an original (just old paperback) FF volume to coincide with each wedding...
Mate, I go full nerd over Astetix and Footrot Flats comics. Wifey buys me an original (just old paperback) FF volume to coincide with each wedding anniversary. Stoked on that shit.
Haha, me too! I have all the Asterix comics, and all the OG cartoons too. I know most of the lines by heart.
In particular I love Asterix in Britain, the jabs they take at the British are brilliant!Grinning
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
11/1/2017 1:11am
EZZA 95B wrote:

Sorry to get off topic.
Cool

MJC wrote:
Mate, I go full nerd over Astetix and Footrot Flats comics. Wifey buys me an original (just old paperback) FF volume to coincide with each wedding...
Sunhouse wrote:
Haha, me too! I have all the Asterix comics, and all the OG cartoons too. I know most of the lines by heart. In particular I...
Haha, me too! I have all the Asterix comics, and all the OG cartoons too. I know most of the lines by heart.
In particular I love Asterix in Britain, the jabs they take at the British are brilliant!Grinning
Like idiots we managed to give/throw away all our old French and english copies.
We had Spirou and Tintin, Bill et Boule, I had the Episode of Asterix and Obelix in Britain plus a few others on VHS but it's dicked now.Sad
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
11/1/2017 1:19am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 1:22am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Man growing up my brother and I used to watch all those show on a French channel during the Holiday season. They had a segment called...
Man growing up my brother and I used to watch all those show on a French channel during the Holiday season. They had a segment called "Ciné-Cadeaux" and played all of those. Haven't watched them in years but have some good memories.
Same here re the good memories MAV! I wish my nieces and nephew would have been into it a bit more but way she goes.
Sunhouse
11/1/2017 2:42am
MJC wrote:
Sunhouse wrote:
Haha, me too! I have all the Asterix comics, and all the OG cartoons too. I know most of the lines by heart. In particular I...
EZZA 95B wrote:
Like idiots we managed to give/throw away all our old French and english copies. We had Spirou and Tintin, Bill et Boule, I had the Episode...
Like idiots we managed to give/throw away all our old French and english copies.
We had Spirou and Tintin, Bill et Boule, I had the Episode of Asterix and Obelix in Britain plus a few others on VHS but it's dicked now.Sad
I bought all of them on DVD a few years back, as the VHS tapes were crap, aaaand who has a vhs player anymore?
Should be available online I reckon
11/1/2017 10:14am
tons of violence. My kids watch 3 stooges on youtube. they laugh pretty hard, but don't go around smashing each other or their friends with pots and pans. They get it's entertainment, not real life.
scooter5002
11/1/2017 10:33am
Three Stooges. Another classic, something ELSE I used to watch, fucked up on acid. You think that shit's funny straight, you have no idea.....

Post a reply to: Put on Looney tunes for the kid ,WTF?

The Latest