Pro Trump, I'm MUCH more liberal than leftists

LoudLove
8/15/2022 7:30am
Quit trying to push a rope uphill! There are opportunities to move YOUR ball forward. Focusing on what’s wrong overlooks the tremendous volume of what’s going well.

History is littered with individuals and parties that leveraged fear (whether real or manufactured), most ending rather catastrophically. Don’t let fear run your life.
jetbull721
8/15/2022 8:37am
LoudLove wrote:
Quit trying to push a rope uphill! There are opportunities to move YOUR ball forward. Focusing on what’s wrong overlooks the tremendous volume of what’s going...
Quit trying to push a rope uphill! There are opportunities to move YOUR ball forward. Focusing on what’s wrong overlooks the tremendous volume of what’s going well.

History is littered with individuals and parties that leveraged fear (whether real or manufactured), most ending rather catastrophically. Don’t let fear run your life.
This is gobbledlygook
Kevo881
8/15/2022 8:52am
On the walking path last year walking by the local school's running team all masked up while running showed me a lot. Driving by 2 kids on their pedal bikes and masked up showed me a lot. People may disagree with how this guy laid it out, but there is some truth. This next generation will sadly by damaged by how we dealt with this virus. My wife lost her job, and I almost lost mine because we wanted to wait and see on the vaccine. Well CDC just released a new guidance last week saying this is no difference now between the un-vaccinated and the vaccinated. I have lost a lot of faith in people and in our institutions.
bichwolf
8/15/2022 9:12am
That video is must see.

The Shop

TeamGreen
8/20/2022 8:44am
Kevo881 wrote:
On the walking path last year walking by the local school's running team all masked up while running showed me a lot. Driving by 2 kids...
On the walking path last year walking by the local school's running team all masked up while running showed me a lot. Driving by 2 kids on their pedal bikes and masked up showed me a lot. People may disagree with how this guy laid it out, but there is some truth. This next generation will sadly by damaged by how we dealt with this virus. My wife lost her job, and I almost lost mine because we wanted to wait and see on the vaccine. Well CDC just released a new guidance last week saying this is no difference now between the un-vaccinated and the vaccinated. I have lost a lot of faith in people and in our institutions.
You come in here and tell your “life experience” without any personal attacks, name calling or even judging others by any means…

And still, someone has a problem with your post? Well, that tells the tale of who we’re dealing with and the simple fact that they’re the followers that some of us have said they are all along.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Post a reply to: Pro Trump, I'm MUCH more liberal than leftists

The Latest