That is all,

Thank you,

Thank you,

If you want more, I will be in Atlantic City next week
|
Tank_Slapper
3/24/2022 7:00am
JustMX wrote:
Doctors are desparately trying to understand why he can't stop pootin' That is all, Thank you, Thank you, If you want more, I will be in...
Doctors are desparately trying to understand why he can't stop pootin'

That is all,

Thank you,

Thank you,

Bidens meth head son is on the case for 5 million, 10% for the big guy

The Shop

Muttly
3/24/2022 7:50am
Motox627! wrote:
Way to get my hopes up!!!!
Kumala is the alternative. I don’t want to see the plane crash with all of us on board.
Motox627!
3/24/2022 7:54am
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
Kumala is the alternative. I don’t want to see the plane crash with all of us on board.
Agreed, it wouldn't be the best situation, but i would watch that plane hit the ground. All. Day. Long.
SEEMEFIRST
3/24/2022 8:03am
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
That's what freaked me out when I saw the post.

As bad as Biden is, that cackling nut bag would be worse...much worse.
Muttly
3/24/2022 8:21am
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
Agreed, it wouldn't be the best situation, but i would watch that plane hit the ground. All. Day. Long.
Problem is the plane I’m talking about has 330 million of our fellow Americans aboard………..and 50 million illegals.
JAFO92
3/24/2022 8:30am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2022 9:26am
The truly scary thing is, half this country is okay with using race & gender as the reason to pick a candidate for a position. Literally the opposite of what MLK marched for and spoke about on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Thats how we end up with an inept quota picked POS's like our cackling VP. Not only are they okay with it, they will vigorously defend it and try to label you a racist and/or misogynist for pointing out the folly in doing it.

Rod Serling could not have narrated a more bizarre scenario.
Motox627!
3/24/2022 8:40am
Muttly wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
Problem is the plane I’m talking about has 330 million of our fellow Americans aboard………..and 50 million illegals.
My bad.... I thought you were referring to AFone and all its corrupt, bullshit passengers....
Muttly
3/24/2022 8:42am
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
My bad.... I thought you were referring to AFone and all its corrupt, bullshit passengers....
Figured we weren’t communicating effectively!
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
3/24/2022 9:06am
Muttly wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
Looks like you're still using last weeks figures. Added another million illegals.
Gworm
3/24/2022 9:13am
JAFO92 wrote:
The truly scary thing is, half this country is okay with using race & gender as the reason to pick a candidate for a position. Literally...
The truly scary thing is, half this country is okay with using race & gender as the reason to pick a candidate for a position. Literally the opposite of what MLK marched for and spoke about on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Thats how we end up with an inept quota picked POS's like our cackling VP. Not only are they okay with it, they will vigorously defend it and try to label you a racist and/or misogynist for pointing out the folly in doing it.

Yep, and this latest, Jumanji or something like that, can’t even define what a woman is.

I’d have been tempted to tell her next time she’s in the shower, just look down.
TeamGreen
3/24/2022 9:15am
JustMX wrote:
Doctors are desparately trying to understand why he can't stop pootin' That is all, Thank you, Thank you, If you want more, I will be in...

That is all,

Thank you,

Thank you,

You were suppose to end with,”Tip your waitresses.”
JustMX
3/24/2022 9:31am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2022 12:33pm
JustMX wrote:

That is all,

Thank you,

Thank you,

TeamGreen wrote:
TeamGreen
3/24/2022 9:40am
JustMX wrote:

That is all,

Thank you,

Thank you,

TeamGreen wrote:
JustMX wrote:
Well, you learn something new everyday!

If one ever becomes a woke leftist, the 1st thing they need to learn to say WHENEVER they feel intellectually or morally challenged…is…

“That’s Racist!”

Grinning
BMSOBx2
3/24/2022 9:44am
Pure clickbait. Testing the mods are we?
OldPro277
3/24/2022 10:03am
Motox627! wrote:
Muttly wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
That's what freaked me out when I saw the post.

As bad as Biden is, that cackling nut bag would be worse...much worse.
And in third position we have............... Well kids, its just not a very pretty spot we're inPinch
plowboy
3/24/2022 10:17am
TXDirt wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/03/24/539858/s1200_596A1114_7879_488C_944F_D2EF0B5429DE.jpg[/img]

Dynamite with a laser beam...thanks man.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
3/24/2022 10:18am
I saw one of our less reliable Rags on the shelf whilst at the store a few weeks back, the front page had Hunter Biden with something about a laptop, crack and call girls. That's a effing laugh if true.

Motox627!
3/24/2022 11:05am
JAFO92 wrote:
The truly scary thing is, half this country is okay with using race & gender as the reason to pick a candidate for a position. Literally...

Gworm wrote:
Yep, and this latest, Jumanji or something like that, can’t even define what a woman is. I’d have been tempted to tell her next time she’s...
Yep, and this latest, Jumanji or something like that, can’t even define what a woman is.

I’d have been tempted to tell her next time she’s in the shower, just look down.
Can you define "shower"? LaughingLaughingLaughing
G-man
3/24/2022 11:27am
Whether you're Left or Right and hate the Orange man if you can honestly say you're proud to have this guy represent our Country then I'm not sure if there's help for you...Dry .
https://youtu.be/EEc5Il_c3h0
rosebud441
3/24/2022 11:35am
This thread is a perfect example of why coherent political discussion is impossible here..

Y'all enjoying your circle jerk?
TeamGreen
3/24/2022 11:42am
rosebud441 wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of why coherent political discussion is impossible here..

Y'all enjoying your circle jerk?
And, yet, you chime in with your 'Circle Jerk' comment. Whistling

You've stepped in it, yourself.

And, yes, we are having a laugh. Apparently, at your expense.

Rent Free, and all that...ya know? Grinning

Still Smiling Smile
3/24/2022 11:46am
TeamGreen wrote:
And, yet, you chime in with your 'Circle Jerk' comment. :whistle: You've stepped in it, yourself. And, yes, we are having a laugh. Apparently, at your...
And, yet, you chime in with your 'Circle Jerk' comment. Whistling

You've stepped in it, yourself.

And, yes, we are having a laugh. Apparently, at your expense.

Rent Free, and all that...ya know? Grinning

Still Smiling Smile
Try not to pull a hammy jumping to so many conclusions.
plowboy
3/24/2022 11:52am
G-man wrote:
Whether you're Left or Right and hate the Orange man if you can honestly say you're proud to have this guy represent our Country then I'm...
Whether you're Left or Right and hate the Orange man if you can honestly say you're proud to have this guy represent our Country then I'm not sure if there's help for you...Dry .
https://youtu.be/EEc5Il_c3h0
I don't reckon there's much for either side of the coin to be proud of these days. There used to be an American "ideal". Both sides had their perspective on how to achieve it but they were smart enough to keep the country pushing forward. I don't know what combination of events occured but now...it's just "my way or I'll burn it all down".

I ain't completely stupid...there's always been greed and bad men. But...we were taught...and believed, that America was always striving to be different...be better. That a rising tide raised all boats. I don't fuggin' know any more.Sad
Moto Nomad
3/24/2022 11:57am
JAFO92 wrote:

What's really crazy is they made a huge deal about the new black, female Supreme Court nominee and how it's a huge step forward for women. Then at her confirmation hearing, she's asked to define what a woman is and she says she doesn't know.
Imagine 20 years ago a SC nominee being asked the difference between a man and a woman and they said they didn't know. They'd be laughed out of town. We have truly entered Bizarro World.
JustMX
3/24/2022 12:29pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Pure clickbait. Testing the mods are we?
I didn't really intend it to be "political"...

It is a silly joke that would work no matter who is in the oval office.....

Post a reply to: President biden in the hospital

The Latest