President Biden meeting with The Saudi Crown Prince?

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 11/18/2022 7:08am
What’s up with that?

This is the same “Pariah” President Biden spoke of during his campaign; but, now?
NOW!
He’s going over there on bended knee to beg for oil?

Hmmmmmmmm…let me think…

Didn’t some one make a point about the kind of “Low Moral Character” that someone must have to be made of…if they conducted business or had a professional relationship with this “murderous leader”…?

I’m guessing it’s only hypocritical or wrong when someone-else does it.
No worries.
At least now we know who the people are that truly “Don’t get it”.
|
early
Fantasy
2231st
7/13/2022 8:12am
Joe on his way to meet the MBS

The Shop

Joey_Bridges
7/13/2022 9:58am Edited Date/Time 7/13/2022 9:59am
He couldn't even get them to answer his earlier calls.
Had to come back home from a recent euro trip in order to rest, recoup, and have a new set of flash cards written.

Now he's going over there, hat in hand, to beg for more saudi oil production.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Does anyone in our state dept understand how it works over there ??
Saudi's are at their production capacity as it is.
And, the Saudi's aren't the ones he should be begging.
It's OPEC.
They control production, price, and delivery.
Not to mention that russis is a partner in OPEC.

So how do you thinks it's going to work out for this stupid bstrd and his entourage ???
kongols
7/13/2022 10:16am Edited Date/Time 7/13/2022 10:18am
USA will lift embargo on arms sales and SA will increase oil production by 2.5m barrels a day. Saudis already increased oil production by 0.7m barrels as a downpayment.
swordfish
7/13/2022 11:38am
kongols wrote:
USA will lift embargo on arms sales and SA will increase oil production by 2.5m barrels a day. Saudis already increased oil production by 0.7m barrels...
USA will lift embargo on arms sales and SA will increase oil production by 2.5m barrels a day. Saudis already increased oil production by 0.7m barrels as a downpayment.
The US should do that with Ukraine.
philG
7/13/2022 3:15pm
Lets hope he doesnt shit his pants.
7/14/2022 9:19am
kongols wrote:
USA will lift embargo on arms sales and SA will increase oil production by 2.5m barrels a day. Saudis already increased oil production by 0.7m barrels...
... now will they up the oil output?

TeamGreen
7/14/2022 11:27am
Is it just me…or…do people from OTHER countries seem to understand more about what’s going on in The USA much more than many of our own citizens? (As is apparent from posts by my “Off-Shore Brothers” here-in)

Huh! That’s pretty damn impressive on their part and pretty damn sad on ours.

No worries, I’m jus’ gonna be stoked on their awareness and hope that more peeps around here catch on to it.
JustMX
7/14/2022 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/14/2022 8:08pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Is it just me…or…do people from OTHER countries seem to understand more about what’s going on in The USA much more than many of our own...
Is it just me…or…do people from OTHER countries seem to understand more about what’s going on in The USA much more than many of our own citizens? (As is apparent from posts by my “Off-Shore Brothers” here-in)

No worries, I’m jus’ gonna be stoked on their awareness and hope that more peeps around here catch on to it.
I think the Australians have gotten biden figured out much better than any American news organization, including fox.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRw0fA6YHUw
JustMX
7/14/2022 8:04pm
early wrote:
Joe on his way to meet the MBS [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/13/559289/s1200_IMG_20220713_111201.jpg[/img]
I hope he remembers to foot his foot down when he stops.

I don't think the secret service can catch him before he hits the ground like they did when he was on a bicycle.

If he breaks a hip kamala is moving up a spot
Leave Us To
7/14/2022 8:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Is it just me…or…do people from OTHER countries seem to understand more about what’s going on in The USA much more than many of our own...

Kushner gets his 2.5 billion from MBS and nary a peep from the Vital Foreign Relations Committee but Biden is doing something to lower oil prices then Biden is a hypocrite. Least Biden didn't say MBS is a genius and say he is a strong leader.
Zycki11
7/14/2022 9:22pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Kushner gets his 2.5 billion from MBS and nary a peep from the Vital Foreign Relations Committee but Biden is doing something to lower oil prices...
Kushner gets his 2.5 billion from MBS and nary a peep from the Vital Foreign Relations Committee but Biden is doing something to lower oil prices then Biden is a hypocrite. Least Biden didn't say MBS is a genius and say he is a strong leader.
2 threads you made with same topic and saying it in here. Biden could have made moves a long time ago to relieve prices at the pump.
lestat
7/15/2022 8:18am
TeamGreen wrote:

When people from other countries told you that Trump was an idiot , you didn’t think so highly of them . Americans love to hear what they want to hear and refuse to hear what they don’t want to hear . The partisanship is completely predictable on this board .
TeamGreen
7/15/2022 9:49am
TeamGreen wrote:

lestat wrote:
When people from other countries told you that Trump was an idiot , you didn’t think so highly of them . Americans love to hear what...
When people from other countries told you that Trump was an idiot , you didn’t think so highly of them . Americans love to hear what they want to hear and refuse to hear what they don’t want to hear . The partisanship is completely predictable on this board .
If you're talking to me? Then, you are "speaking out of turn".

I'm not one to have a problem with folks from other places having a view or an opinion; so, there's always that.

There are occasions when someone might comment to a foreign opinion that,"Hey, uh...yeah, what about the leaders of your country?" And, that, my friend...is a proper response if there's a point be made in kind.

Take note of what you just laid down: "Americans love to hear what they want to hear and refuse to hear what they don’t want to hear."

Let you in on a little secret: I've experienced that from England to UAE to Russia to Japan to Brazil. It's everywhere. Thus, you nay wanna check in on your own as you make these claims.

I'm jus' sayin'...
Zycki11
7/15/2022 10:03am
Everyone I have spoken to in the UK who are Pakistani believe trump was great and Biden is an idiot and bad for the US. Talk about not having bias, they do not. Here’s the thing…. Take a gun and place it on your head. Now, you have to pick who is a better president for policies and America. Numbers do not lie, he may not have been the well spoken politician like Obama. But Obama claimed he worked for the poor etc while stabbing them in the back with policies.

America is waking up a little to the idea that politicians are out for themselves. Trump didn’t need shit from anyone. The guy is set for life in luxury and so are his kids and his grandchildren. Yet you have career politicians who become millionaires while serving in public office.

Making policies for feelings does not work. Having strong, definitive policies is what we need. Along with placing us first instead of other countries etc.
early
Fantasy
2231st
7/15/2022 10:17am
early wrote:
Joe on his way to meet the MBS [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/13/559289/s1200_IMG_20220713_111201.jpg[/img]
JustMX wrote:
I hope he remembers to foot his foot down when he stops. I don't think the secret service can catch him before he hits the ground...
I hope he remembers to foot his foot down when he stops.

I don't think the secret service can catch him before he hits the ground like they did when he was on a bicycle.

If he breaks a hip kamala is moving up a spot
The scene ends alot worse than that!

If you didn't know, this is the opening scene of Lawrence of Arabia. The west gave them that land 100 years ago and we've been paying the price for it ever since.
TeamGreen
7/15/2022 10:39am
Zycki11 wrote:
Everyone I have spoken to in the UK who are Pakistani believe trump was great and Biden is an idiot and bad for the US. Talk...
Everyone I have spoken to in the UK who are Pakistani believe trump was great and Biden is an idiot and bad for the US. Talk about not having bias, they do not. Here’s the thing…. Take a gun and place it on your head. Now, you have to pick who is a better president for policies and America. Numbers do not lie, he may not have been the well spoken politician like Obama. But Obama claimed he worked for the poor etc while stabbing them in the back with policies.

America is waking up a little to the idea that politicians are out for themselves. Trump didn’t need shit from anyone. The guy is set for life in luxury and so are his kids and his grandchildren. Yet you have career politicians who become millionaires while serving in public office.

Making policies for feelings does not work. Having strong, definitive policies is what we need. Along with placing us first instead of other countries etc.
You touched on the heart of the matter...

The heart of of the matter as to "why" The Establishment of D.C. HAD TO GET RID OF HIM...

He was not beholden to their DC Culture.
He was not one of them.

I find it amazing that even the Far Left can't see it: From The Bushes to The Clintons and even The Cheneys and The Obamas...all of'em. They CAN NOT allow an "outsider" to step on their gig.

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
7/15/2022 10:45am
Zycki11 wrote:
Everyone I have spoken to in the UK who are Pakistani believe trump was great and Biden is an idiot and bad for the US. Talk...

If you don't think Trump and his family also used the office to enrich themselves, I have some news for you. Anyone who gets into politics isn't doing it for the betterment of the people at large, that much is a fact.

The simplest solution for all of this is to take special interest/corporate lobbying out of the picture. When corporations and the wealthy have as much influence on policy as they do, we are all rowing the same sinking boat.

Not one of these fuckers on either side of the isle have our best interests at heart. But people keep arguing like their side is going to fix things. Ain't nobody fixing shit for us.
wolf18
7/15/2022 11:31am
Zycki11 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:
If you don't think Trump and his family also used the office to enrich themselves, I have some news for you. Anyone who gets into politics...
If you don't think Trump and his family also used the office to enrich themselves, I have some news for you. Anyone who gets into politics isn't doing it for the betterment of the people at large, that much is a fact.

The simplest solution for all of this is to take special interest/corporate lobbying out of the picture. When corporations and the wealthy have as much influence on policy as they do, we are all rowing the same sinking boat.

Not one of these fuckers on either side of the isle have our best interests at heart. But people keep arguing like their side is going to fix things. Ain't nobody fixing shit for us.
I agree with end of your post, you are sadly mistaken on the rest. Trump and family was rich before he held office. The trump family had to scale back there personal businesses after he took office.
TeamGreen
7/18/2022 7:59am
Looking at various news stories across the spectrum of news organizations...

The usual "bump" in the polls that the President/Administration expected...? Well, it looks like it went in the wrong direction: he's still "siding down".

As many of us have noted, this guy F's up everything he touches.
7/18/2022 8:16am
JAFO92 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/18/560082/s1200_Beg_Back_Better_2.jpg[/img]

This guy is ridiculous. All you hv to do is uncap the wells in west Texas. There on line- a small pipeline on most wells. I was there in 18 and 19 there was pipeline going on everywhere. Enough oil to power the world 10,000 yrs in pecos and orla area. Gas should b .79 if we used our own oil. He passed 44 regulation against the oil industry. Surprised where not paying 14.00 a gal.
hubbardmx50
7/18/2022 9:59am
So that bumbling idiot destroys our oil industry and now has to waste even more fossil fuels to fly over to Saudi to suck off their king.
MudPup545
7/19/2022 1:49am
Did oil really go up $5.00 a barrel the day after he begged for more? If so…..classic Biden.

Post a reply to: President Biden meeting with The Saudi Crown Prince?

The Latest