Port Saint Lucie, FL

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2020 6:14 PM

I remember some people on here said they live in Port Saint Lucie or are familiar. I just drove over there and got a showing of a nice 20 acre property with a ton of potential. The city reminds me of here where I live straight across the state. It seems really nice and ranked #1 city a few times over recent years. As I was walking the property I saw the neighbor had a serious looking track. I could only see a little of the peaks over the hedge but looked like a large sx track but had some grass on the jumps from no recent use. I wish i could talk to the owner and see if they ever get complaints. I also want to find the rules on digging ponds in that area around Indian Town. I saw some other private tracks on the aerial views but this one is not shown so can't be to old. Anyone familiar with the area?

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

7/15/2020 9:22 PM

No biggie. I'm still looking at other areas but that is a very nice place and at the top of our list and close to where i grew up surfing as a kid. I really want no neighbors at all so I can ride with no worries but if this person has no issues the place would be almost perfect for us but I wonder because it has to be a fairly new track as its not on Google earth but has grass on jumps so I wondered if it was shut down or something and I dont want to deal with that. Thank you.

|

7/15/2020 9:44 PM

Why not knock on the door and ask?

|

7/16/2020 2:30 AM

Could be Kylie Fausnacht or maybe Brayden Commerford. I believe they both have tracks down there. I think Commerford is where Rattray trains now if Im not mistaken.

|

7/16/2020 6:18 AM

neverwas wrote:

I will if I cant figure it out but there is a gate pretty far from the house and I don't wavy to freak anyone out especially with the virus situation but this person would love me as a neighbor and I have been shopping loaders and backhoes. 😁

|

7/16/2020 7:22 AM

neverwas wrote:

FLmxer wrote:

I will if I cant figure it out but there is a gate pretty far from the house and I don't wavy to freak anyone out especially with the virus situation but this person would love me as a neighbor and I have been shopping loaders and backhoes. 😁

Propert appraiser website. Write them a letter

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

7/16/2020 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2020 7:35 AM

If you have an address it is pretty easy to find ownership information online through the county tax office

|

7/16/2020 7:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2020 7:57 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

If you have an address it is pretty easy to find ownership information online through the county tax office

As a real estate investor I certainly did look at property appraisal site yesterday. It has multiple houses on property and the name was not familiar or on instagram or Facebook so maybe rented etc.

|

7/16/2020 7:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2020 7:59 AM

neverwas wrote:

FLmxer wrote:

resetjet wrote:

A letter may be a great idea but I'm getting the survey and flood info sent to me today as these properties have been selling quick.

|

7/16/2020 8:22 AM

FLmxer wrote:

resetjet wrote:

FLmxer wrote:

A letter may be a great idea but I'm getting the survey and flood info sent to me today as these properties have been selling quick.

Have Tingo fly over with your contact information on a banner

|

7/16/2020 11:21 AM

do you have the address of the property you are looking into ? with google maps I could tell you if it's Kylie's or not

|

7/17/2020 6:34 AM

I don't know anything about Florida or real estate, but that seems like some valuable land to build on. But maybe people only care if you're within a certain mile limit of the coast.

|

7/17/2020 7:38 AM

Basically its a just do it. If you try ti get a permit good luck. Ask chad reed.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

7/17/2020 8:57 AM

resetjet wrote:

FLmxer wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

Have Tingo fly over with your contact information on a banner

Gold w00t grin

|

7/17/2020 10:36 AM

kage173 wrote:

I don't know anything about Florida or real estate, but that seems like some valuable land to build on. But maybe people only care if you're within a certain mile limit of the coast.

Most private places have been built on for a long time now, way before FL property prices went up.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

7/17/2020 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2020 10:42 AM

Here you go, this should help.

St. Lucie GIS

|

7/17/2020 8:59 PM

Bubba snow has the sx place in front of Comerfords.

|