Porsche 919 tribute lmp1 LR @,spa

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2018 1:11 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyWkj3yvfWs

There is a documentary on YouTube about it on my firestick but damn nif i can find it with this pad

They turn up the up to 720 engine 440 battery for 1160 total. Skirts wings

Dude has balls,153 average 223, topspeed.

Little faster than lewy last year on f1 pole

|

5/23/2018 3:19 PM

Eau Rouge at speed must be soooo much fun !!
Serious buttpucker time laughing

|

5/23/2018 6:35 PM

Hell yeah, almost time for LeMans. On my bucket list to go over and see it live.

|

5/23/2018 6:50 PM

hillbilly wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyWkj3yvfWs

There is a documentary on YouTube about it on my firestick but damn nif i can find it with this pad

They turn up the up to 720 engine 440 battery for 1160 total. Skirts wings

Dude has balls,153 average 223, topspeed.

Little faster than lewy last year on f1 pole

.8 tenths! More than a little!

My kid sent me this yesterday. Bout had to go rub one off.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

5/23/2018 6:52 PM

Oh, yeah.... screw "rules". Run what ya bring!
Of course that car would never last 24 hours, but damn!

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

5/24/2018 6:55 AM

They are going for the nordschleife record

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/fans-info/race-tracks/nordschleife.html

Maybe they already have


|

5/25/2018 10:08 PM

Fuuuuuuuuu ckyeah. I wish I had a car just like that to go to work in. Turn it down to all electric while I'm in traffic and then ramp it up on the twisty roads.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/26/2018 5:51 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Eau Rouge at speed must be soooo much fun !!
Serious buttpucker time laughing

Had the front wheel lifting coming up and out of it on a bike, camera doesn’t do justice to the incline and direction change

|

5/26/2018 6:34 AM

Spa is a great track but to set a record at the green monster is out there.

No run off.

|

5/26/2018 5:31 PM

12 seconds faster than last year's LMP time there.

12 mudda fookin' seconds!

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

5/26/2018 6:35 PM

Like hudwieser said,lemans.There ain't a better race. I stay up the entire 24, hrs

The cars even though they are hybrid s , make it,throw in the fords in gtlm and I am there.

|

5/26/2018 6:35 PM

Such a big fan of the LMP1's and 2's. When I saw that they built that car , with basically no restrictions.....either something incredible or something horrific was going to happen. One amazing piece of machinery!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/26/2018 8:21 PM

Wish they would bring that car to Daytona. Would really be cool to see and hear it live.

|

5/27/2018 12:15 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Like hudwieser said,lemans.There ain't a better race. I stay up the entire 24, hrs

The cars even though they are hybrid s , make it,throw in the fords in gtlm and I am there.

It's shit to watch in person though, the place is full of cretins.

|

I no longer regret my username.


5/27/2018 1:48 AM

The G-forces in the corners must be unreal. Like getting thrown against a wall. Insane.

|

6/9/2018 9:50 AM

They took it there ,nordschleife, finding a few vids of it.

The total commitment to go around this track.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x16J0T_ChUA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkwZbu-aaX4

|

6/9/2018 11:37 AM

Read an article last night that states that the LMP 1 class will be "no more " by 2020. Being replaced with a more affordable "hyper car ' GT1 " class.

https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/fia-confirms-new-lmp1-regulations-2020-21-1044922/

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/29/2018 3:52 PM

Damn, balls

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmSUHhP3ug

I watch races on this track a lot and the guts to hold it flat down that hilly straight for like a minute.

|

7/2/2018 8:25 AM

Holy $hit that car was flying. 229 MPH on the long straight.

Balls of titanium that driver has. Unreal.

|

7/12/2018 10:33 PM

Impressive speed and driving skill! Thanks for sharing the video.

|

7/14/2018 10:39 PM

Hillbilly:

When you say,

"They turn up the up to 720 engine 440 battery for 1160 total."

Does that mean it's got a internal combustion engine that's make 720 horsepower and an electric motor that kicks in another 440 horsepower? I think that's what you are getting at, eh?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/15/2018 5:05 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Hillbilly:

When you say,

"They turn up the up to 720 engine 440 battery for 1160 total."

Does that mean it's got a internal combustion engine that's make 720 horsepower and an electric motor that kicks in another 440 horsepower? I think that's what you are getting at, eh?

Yeah,the electric powers the front wheels. Charges from brake harvesting and turbo probably,like ,F1.,when off throttle for corners.

Trickest,coolest cars ever imo.

Shame to see them go.

|