Pontoon Boating= Relaxing

G-man
Edited Date/Time 9/30/2020 6:08pm
At least that's what I thought it should be, we had our eyes on getting a Pontoon boat not too long ago but things have changed a lot in our lives so that has been put on the back burner.

but I have been on a Pontoon Facebook page and recently saw this picture, my gawd they're doing it wrong!!! Woohoo

|
OG725
9/28/2020 5:42am
I'd like to have one, but I want the one with the party deck on top and the slide going off the back.
JeremyK
9/28/2020 5:51am
They needed more speed
KMC440
9/28/2020 5:56am
In the pic ... at least they pulled the motor so it wouldn't get dinged up ...
props to the captain of the vessel for that !
Woohoo
G-man
9/28/2020 5:59am
KMC440 wrote:
In the pic ... at least they pulled the motor so it wouldn't get dinged up ... props to the captain of the vessel for that...
In the pic ... at least they pulled the motor so it wouldn't get dinged up ...
props to the captain of the vessel for that !
Woohoo
hahahaLaughing

The Shop

Forty
9/28/2020 7:32am
lol Hung up on a low dam Cooler looks intact.....Beer!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
9/28/2020 9:52am
Get a deck boat. Same configuration as a pontoon but a fiberglass tri-hull that won't submarine and can handle big motors and rough water but the exact party cruise set up on deck. Much safer and holds more people and more ice! They all are great fun though. We always rented a pontoon on Watauga lake every year there at the N.C. and Tennessee border area with the in laws in my teens and they partied hard. Some of my best memories.
I worked parasail and Jet ski rentals on a popular island as a teen and we had to take rescue and cpr classes because we had to rescue submarined rental pontoons regularly. People pull up in morning and anchor on the glassy beach and party down and then like clock work sea breeze comes every afternoon and it gets choppy every day in the afternoon and they would go through a wave and rip the whole tops off of them and everyone onboard. Luckily pontoons don't sink in these situations so no biggie as long as no injuries but it was actually fun dragging the sunken boats like center consoles with our parasail pull boats. We would draw straws trying to get to ride in the sunk boat. You drag them with the plug out until they drain and plain off and then put plug in. We would drag them like tubing maniacs. You should of seen the chaos the few years MTV spring break was there. We used to bungie out of the parasail but got in trouble no permits. Good times.
peltier626
9/28/2020 12:16pm
Check out Qwest pontoons. I've got a Ls triple custom build from the pontoons up. You can customize the layout, flooring, upholstery, trim, etc. Been having it about 4 years. We love it and use it as part of our vacations. We've took it to a couple different states and even made a 90 mile trek from the bayou's behind my house to the Gulf of Mexico. Three toons definitely make a difference as far a ride and efficiency.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/30/2020 9:55am
Pontoon boat? What are you going to do with a pontoon boat? Retake Omaha Beach?
SEEMEFIRST
9/30/2020 6:08pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Pontoon boat? What are you going to do with a pontoon boat? Retake Omaha Beach?
Drink, fish, and fuck.

I had a 28 footer that we flew an RC plane off of once. Everything was good but the landing.

I tried to abort too late, and clipped the roof... Killed everyone.

Post a reply to: Pontoon Boating= Relaxing

The Latest