Political correctness is so out of hand

level
Edited Date/Time 12/22/2014 7:55am
I was at my 4 year olds Daycare xmas recital. They just stood up there singing a few songs and looked scared out of there minds. They sang, We wish you a merry xmas but replaced merry xmas with Happy Holidays. I was like come on man. I am far from religious but even I will bow to the majority in most instances especially when it comes to things like this. It's amazing how the majority have to bow to the pressure of the few. Again, in some instances it's ok but not shit like this.
|
JW381
12/20/2014 9:36am
I can't get over how much people care. Christmas in the 21st century is hardly about Jesus anyway, just let people say merry Christmas and stfu.

On the other hand, the Washington Redskins name ban got rejected. So there's that
scooter5002
12/20/2014 9:39am
I'd agree level, it's some screwed up shit in our civilized world now. The fuckin Taliban and their like, strap on 50 pounds of dynamite and launch themselves and as many as they can take into infinity, and we ( collectively ) worry that "Merry Christmas" might often someone. Personally, I think that if Merry Christmas offends you, you should pack up your shit, and catch the next plane to some place where they don't say it. Around here, that's our saying, and you can suck it. Bitch.

Glad you got to see you your young one sing though, those moments are special, and they don't last forever. My wife just flew home and gets to see her 2 year old grandson, I'd imagine he went nuts at the airport, when he saw her. Would've like to have caught that moment.
TailSoHard
12/20/2014 10:06am
Could you, technically speaking, buy the rights to the trademark on the phrase "Happy Holidays" and start charging businesses and people for using it? I know they'd just think of some other bullshit phrase to use instead of "Merry Christmas", but it's worth a shot, right?
12/20/2014 5:24pm
Political correctness, feminism and the like stem from cultural marxism which has the purpose to fuck up your day

The Shop

12/20/2014 7:07pm
I'd agree level, it's some screwed up shit in our civilized world now. The fuckin Taliban and their like, strap on 50 pounds of dynamite and...
I'd agree level, it's some screwed up shit in our civilized world now. The fuckin Taliban and their like, strap on 50 pounds of dynamite and launch themselves and as many as they can take into infinity, and we ( collectively ) worry that "Merry Christmas" might often someone. Personally, I think that if Merry Christmas offends you, you should pack up your shit, and catch the next plane to some place where they don't say it. Around here, that's our saying, and you can suck it. Bitch.

Glad you got to see you your young one sing though, those moments are special, and they don't last forever. My wife just flew home and gets to see her 2 year old grandson, I'd imagine he went nuts at the airport, when he saw her. Would've like to have caught that moment.
Around here, that's our saying, and you can suck it. Bitch.

Made me LOL... several times.

Crush
12/21/2014 7:30pm
We're having the same shit down here... Crazy.

So I'm doing our work Christmas cards... I get told change the text to Season's greetings and happy holidays.... But no Merry Christmas.... Then I had some people say change it to X-mas... then we had Christians getting upset it wasn't Christmas because Jesus was born and blah blah blah.

And then I'm like

SEEMEFIRST
12/22/2014 12:07am
Crush wrote:
We're having the same shit down here... Crazy. So I'm doing our work Christmas cards... I get told change the text to Season's greetings and happy...

So I'm doing our work Christmas cards... I get told change the text to Season's greetings and happy holidays.... But no Merry Christmas.... Then I had some people say change it to X-mas... then we had Christians getting upset it wasn't Christmas because Jesus was born and blah blah blah.

And then I'm like

Just put "Eat a bag of dicks" on it.

At least that way you'll know you're pissing everyone off equally.
12/22/2014 7:18am
Crush wrote:
We're having the same shit down here... Crazy. So I'm doing our work Christmas cards... I get told change the text to Season's greetings and happy...

And then I'm like

Just tell them "Happy Winter Solstice" because that's how it started in the pagan festivals the Christians later co-opted into their own holiday. Part of a general pattern of attempting to wipe out pagan religions.

There is no evidence Jesus was born on December 25. In fact there are many reasons to indicate he was not.

Post a reply to: Political correctness is so out of hand

The Latest