Please explain this then>>>>>

TXDirt
1/17/2018 9:48am
@hardtokill

Then how do you explain this?

The pyramids pale in comparison to what humans are capable of building today. And our buildings are far more precise and the internal workings are far more complex.

Are we supposed to believe we had "outside" help in building current buildings today?

There is no doubt the Pyramids are certainly a wonder of the world. However, I propose the great structures that we are building today are also marvelous, complex, and precise. And I'm certain we did not have any "outside" help. Certainly no evidence that "outsiders" built any of the buildings below.

G-man
1/17/2018 10:05am
G-man wrote:
Okay boys and girls This Thread got derailed a few times while I was busy over the weekend riding. Our winter in Arizona lasted about five...
Okay boys and girls This Thread got derailed a few times while I was busy over the weekend riding.

Our winter in Arizona lasted about five days--BRUTAL!
Had to go back out it was 76 degrees beautiful weather.

You can't even see the bottom of this hill as it turns and gets real steep. E-ticket Ride!

Anyway while we're out exploring the awesome Sonoran Desert and checking out some bunkers that people actually lived in. The amazing part about it is this is really out in the middle of BFE on a hill that is very hard to get to.

These pioneers somehow brought material to build this crude hideout

And well it's pale and a drop in a huge bucket compared to the Great Pyramid it's mass and Precision, it really makes you appreciate what they went through.

And that was only 80 years ago, not 4000 years!

Not sure if anybody in this thread has been to the Great Pyramids.
I know I have not, but the closest thing I could compare it to is Chitzen Itza which the Mayans built and I climbed up that and while it also was crude, it was pretty incredible.

And that too pales in comparison to the Great Pyramid. So where am I going and all this?

Well seeing how this is a Motocross forum you know how when you watch Glen Helen and you see the huge uphills and downhills on TV?
Until you have seen it in person you truly cannot appreciate the steepness and how gnarly and dangerous it really is!

I can only imagine the Great Pyramid would be the same effect ×1000 by seeing it in person. I would think it would be the most amazing thing you had ever seen!

And to think it's no big deal ( just a pile of rocks) and could be built with such precision in primitive time 4000 years ago with no assistance from what or who is naive in my opinion.

And that is my opinion and I will stick to it.

Carry on..... Smile
hard2kill wrote:
[i]"And to think it's no big deal ( just a pile of rocks)"[/i] Yep this is the perception that most of the general public has about...
"And to think it's no big deal ( just a pile of rocks)"

Yep this is the perception that most of the general public has about these structures. While most people think they are pretty cool they still just think it is a big pile of rocks. When you begin to study these things it becomes quite evident that there is much more to it than that. I also find it odd that we never study these things with any kind of detail in school. It is almost as if the academic world has a "don't look over there" attitude about them, perhaps because they are difficult to explain when buying into the accepted models of evolution, advancement, ect?
Yep I agree with everything you said 100% especially the school thing they never teach or show you any of this stuff at least when I was going to school in the 60 & 70s.
G-man
1/17/2018 10:10am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2018 10:11am
TXDirt wrote:
@hardtokill Then how do you explain this? The pyramids pale in comparison to what humans are capable of building today. And our buildings are far more...
@hardtokill

The pyramids pale in comparison to what humans are capable of building today. And our buildings are far more precise and the internal workings are far more complex.

Are we supposed to believe we had "outside" help in building current buildings today?

There is no doubt the Pyramids are certainly a wonder of the world. However, I propose the great structures that we are building today are also marvelous, complex, and precise. And I'm certain we did not have any "outside" help. Certainly no evidence that "outsiders" built any of the buildings below.

Are you comparing what they build today with all the computer technology, tooling, materials, HEAVY equipment Etc too many to list.

To the Great Pyramid they built 4000 years ago.

That's like comparing something Fred Flintstone drove to the latest Lamborghini.

Yes I agree with you there's some amazing structures being built today that are taller and more complex than the Great Pyramid but with what is available today to make things is a hell of a lot easier then what they had available to them 4000 years ago that's the part I don't understand.
OldPro277
1/17/2018 10:14am
TXDirt wrote:
@hardtokill Then how do you explain this? The pyramids pale in comparison to what humans are capable of building today. And our buildings are far more...
@hardtokill

IF the pyramids were built in 2500BC (I say IF because its possibly even earlier than that) it took us almost 4500 years to build something bigger and badder. Human nature has always strove for bigger, faster, better.

So my question to you----- Then how do you explain that ??

Possible answers- 1.) All subsequent "powers that be" decided that the Great Pyramid was plenty good enough? NAH

2.) Not one Ruler/King in the past 4500 years wanted to out-do that dirty dog that had the big one built for himself ?? Not likely

3.) All the civilizations since were void of "hard workers"? seriously?

4.) The quarries were all emptied out and/or the workers lost all their tools ? Whistling

This is actually a serious question, why DID it take so long for Humanity to build something more grand than the Great Pyramid ????

My answer is, I DON"T KNOW. But if you put a gun to my head, I'd say its because we couldn't .

The Shop

JAFO92
1/17/2018 10:27am
I think the main problem with all of this stuff is 21st century humans trying to wrap their heads around how long this Earth has been here and the timeline of it all. We think we are the first critter to finally figure out how to use a bone to club our neighbor with and take his shit. Most likely the slate has been wiped clean several times over the eons and all kinda cool shit has happened and every trace or recollection of it is looooooong gone.

TXDirt
1/17/2018 10:27am
TXDirt wrote:
@hardtokill

G-man wrote:
Are you comparing what they build today with all the computer technology, tooling, materials, HEAVY equipment Etc too many to list. To the Great Pyramid they...
Are you comparing what they build today with all the computer technology, tooling, materials, HEAVY equipment Etc too many to list.

To the Great Pyramid they built 4000 years ago.

That's like comparing something Fred Flintstone drove to the latest Lamborghini.

Yes I agree with you there's some amazing structures being built today that are taller and more complex than the Great Pyramid but with what is available today to make things is a hell of a lot easier then what they had available to them 4000 years ago that's the part I don't understand.
What I am saying and comparing is that humans are capable of building colossal structures without any outside help. We do it now and we did it then.

What you are saying is humans were too stupid/lacked any "know how" back then to build a fred flintstone car without help, but now magically we can build Lambo's all on our own.

They invented/discovered math, but clearly too ignorant on how to move and stack heavy blocks.

How does that make any sense?

It's called progress. Progress on many levels. Progress of science, materials, building methods etc etc.

They had enough know-how/perseverance/slave workers/stonemen/etc back then to stack blocks together. Yeah they were super heavy blocks. Yes it's a big structure. Yes they were stacked neatly.

They invented many useful ways to build their structure. Just like today's builders are often inventing new methods, material, and techniques that help us build today's colossal structures.
OldPro277
1/17/2018 10:30am
Also Tx, saying we didn't need help building current structures is bit of a lame argument,no?We have a little bit better tools/instruments/equipment then those boys. For cryin' out loud, the compound pulleys weren't even invented until approx 2,000 years AFTER the Pyramids were built !!!! so we are back to hoisting 2.5 million 3-4 ton blocks using man power and dirt ramps? Like I've stated before , If there was ONE authentic glyph showing a bunch of Egyptians pulling/pushing those blocks, it would possibly change my stance a little.
gabrielito
1/17/2018 10:32am
TXDirt wrote:
What I am saying and comparing is that humans are capable of building colossal structures without any outside help. We do it now and we did...
What I am saying and comparing is that humans are capable of building colossal structures without any outside help. We do it now and we did it then.

What you are saying is humans were too stupid/lacked any "know how" back then to build a fred flintstone car without help, but now magically we can build Lambo's all on our own.

They invented/discovered math, but clearly too ignorant on how to move and stack heavy blocks.

How does that make any sense?

It's called progress. Progress on many levels. Progress of science, materials, building methods etc etc.

They had enough know-how/perseverance/slave workers/stonemen/etc back then to stack blocks together. Yeah they were super heavy blocks. Yes it's a big structure. Yes they were stacked neatly.

They invented many useful ways to build their structure. Just like today's builders are often inventing new methods, material, and techniques that help us build today's colossal structures.
Maybe, but they sure look like aliens or more likely the Atlantisians built them, that's for sure.
G-man
1/17/2018 10:37am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2018 10:40am
JAFO92 wrote:
I think the main problem with all of this stuff is 21st century humans trying to wrap their heads around how long this Earth has been...
I think the main problem with all of this stuff is 21st century humans trying to wrap their heads around how long this Earth has been here and the timeline of it all. We think we are the first critter to finally figure out how to use a bone to club our neighbor with and take his shit. Most likely the slate has been wiped clean several times over the eons and all kinda cool shit has happened and every trace or recollection of it is looooooong gone.

Yep I agree with this and I stated this somewhere in this thread.

Basically I said maybe there was a superior race and the Ice Age wiped everything out and now here we are chasing Pokemon and arguing on a Motocross forum with people we don't know.

so yeah I'd say we have gone backwards...
HahaGrinning
OldPro277
1/17/2018 10:39am
JAFO92 wrote:
I think the main problem with all of this stuff is 21st century humans trying to wrap their heads around how long this Earth has been...

JAF- GOOD SHOW !!!That is the point I've been making all along !!!!. Not necessarily that ET's had a hand in all this (but,never say never). But where we are today may be the 4th or 5th or 100th time that humans/ or other intelligent species have made it this far on Earth,and then had to start over from scratch. I just can't justify that what is generally described as "Early Egyptians" and their non-existent tools and equipment were able to construct such a massive and precise monument. . Also leads again to my question is why did it take us 4500 years to out-build that sumbitch ???
TXDirt
1/17/2018 10:47am
TXDirt wrote:
@hardtokill

OldPro277 wrote:
IF the pyramids were built in 2500BC (I say IF because its possibly even earlier than that) it took us almost 4500 years to build something...
IF the pyramids were built in 2500BC (I say IF because its possibly even earlier than that) it took us almost 4500 years to build something bigger and badder. Human nature has always strove for bigger, faster, better.

So my question to you----- Then how do you explain that ??

Possible answers- 1.) All subsequent "powers that be" decided that the Great Pyramid was plenty good enough? NAH

2.) Not one Ruler/King in the past 4500 years wanted to out-do that dirty dog that had the big one built for himself ?? Not likely

3.) All the civilizations since were void of "hard workers"? seriously?

4.) The quarries were all emptied out and/or the workers lost all their tools ? Whistling

This is actually a serious question, why DID it take so long for Humanity to build something more grand than the Great Pyramid ????

My answer is, I DON"T KNOW. But if you put a gun to my head, I'd say its because we couldn't .
Maybe someone decided that stacking heavy blocks together to put a dead guy in was a waste of time and resources? I don't know know. Being sarcastic here.

There are many great structures that were built after the pyramids.

The Great Wall of China was 210BC.

The Colosseum in Rome was built around 70AD. It could hold upwards of 80,000 spectators.

Look at the Taj Mahal. Built around 1600 AD.

That building was built only 350 years ago. They improved on their building methods certainly as we can see. But they are far closer to techniques of 4500BC then they are close to current today's technologies, materials, methods.

We will never know how much stuff was destroyed by floods, fires, famines, diseases, war, etc. over the last 6,000 -7,000 years.

Some great structures remain. Certainly some great structures were destroyed. That much we know.
JAFO92
1/17/2018 10:51am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2018 10:54am
G-man wrote:
Yep I agree with this and I stated this somewhere in this thread. Basically I said maybe there was a superior race and the Ice Age...
Yep I agree with this and I stated this somewhere in this thread.

Basically I said maybe there was a superior race and the Ice Age wiped everything out and now here we are chasing Pokemon and arguing on a Motocross forum with people we don't know.

so yeah I'd say we have gone backwards...
HahaGrinning
I just try to be pragmatic about it all, and to me the probability of some *alien* coming to this rock we are all on, with the ridiculous vastness of even one galaxy, much less billions of galaxies, I just dont buy it. So they show up, help the stupid carbon-based hominids move rocks around and leave? Mm-kay. When I see pictures of the Grand Canyon and attempt to fathom just how many millenia it took to carve that alone, and thats not even a blink of an eye on the geo timeline. Homo sapien only learned to fly a tad over a 100 years ago. Wasnt a few generations ago we were terrestrial critters, so primitive and separated we all evolved to literally look different. And now we have probes leaving our solar system exploring deep space. In only a 100 or so years a violent, greedy and superstitious species was able to do that encumbered with all manner of flaws. Image what kind of cool shit coulda been invented, was used, and looooong ago lost to the countless millenia of time not to mention the natural eraser called climate. If we humans died off completely due to a pandemic, every sign of our existence would be long gone in twinkling geologically speaking.
TXDirt
1/17/2018 11:00am
OldPro277 wrote:
Also Tx, saying we didn't need help building current structures is bit of a lame argument,no?We have a little bit better tools/instruments/equipment then those boys. For...
Also Tx, saying we didn't need help building current structures is bit of a lame argument,no?We have a little bit better tools/instruments/equipment then those boys. For cryin' out loud, the compound pulleys weren't even invented until approx 2,000 years AFTER the Pyramids were built !!!! so we are back to hoisting 2.5 million 3-4 ton blocks using man power and dirt ramps? Like I've stated before , If there was ONE authentic glyph showing a bunch of Egyptians pulling/pushing those blocks, it would possibly change my stance a little.
You are proving my point. Absolutely we have better tools, equipment, etc. And look at how much bigger and complex the buildings we build today are then the pyramids.

Back then, technology,tools,equipment was limited, but certainly not non-existent. And well, we see a structure they built with what they had. It's big. Complex for their knowledge/materials etc at the time.

It's estimated it took 20 years to build and used 100,000 slaves. Obviously that's just a guess but lets assume it's true.

Look at today's structures. Far bigger. Far more complex. Built using today's tools and knowledge. How many years does it take to build some of our modern structures and how many people? 3-5 years and maybe 10,000 people?

Wonder if the Egyptians had to put up with as much red tape as we do today! Tongue

Fun discussion though. We got a lot of mileage out of this thread.
hard2kill
1/17/2018 12:32pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Also Tx, saying we didn't need help building current structures is bit of a lame argument,no?We have a little bit better tools/instruments/equipment then those boys. For...
TXDirt wrote:
You are proving my point. Absolutely we have better tools, equipment, etc. And look at how much bigger and complex the buildings we build today are...
You are proving my point. Absolutely we have better tools, equipment, etc. And look at how much bigger and complex the buildings we build today are then the pyramids.

Back then, technology,tools,equipment was limited, but certainly not non-existent. And well, we see a structure they built with what they had. It's big. Complex for their knowledge/materials etc at the time.

It's estimated it took 20 years to build and used 100,000 slaves. Obviously that's just a guess but lets assume it's true.

Look at today's structures. Far bigger. Far more complex. Built using today's tools and knowledge. How many years does it take to build some of our modern structures and how many people? 3-5 years and maybe 10,000 people?

Wonder if the Egyptians had to put up with as much red tape as we do today! Tongue

We would have a very difficult time actually reconstructing the great pyramids today to the same exact specifications, never mind the fact that we are living after the industrial revolution. Do a little more research.

And I am not saying they had outside help nor do I believe they did. It was most likely an advanced civilization that was wiped out as others have suggested, and what do you know we have discovered many ancient writings which date to shortly after the supposed dates of the pyramid construction which tell us this exact thing. Unfortunately most people view these writings today as just myth.
gabrielito
1/17/2018 1:59pm
This "hill" looks like it might have been an ancient pyramid at one time...just saying

APLMAN99
1/17/2018 2:57pm
OldPro277 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
You are proving my point. Absolutely we have better tools, equipment, etc. And look at how much bigger and complex the buildings we build today are...

hard2kill wrote:
We would have a very difficult time actually reconstructing the great pyramids today to the same exact specifications, never mind the fact that we are living...
We would have a very difficult time actually reconstructing the great pyramids today to the same exact specifications, never mind the fact that we are living after the industrial revolution. Do a little more research.

And I am not saying they had outside help nor do I believe they did. It was most likely an advanced civilization that was wiped out as others have suggested, and what do you know we have discovered many ancient writings which date to shortly after the supposed dates of the pyramid construction which tell us this exact thing. Unfortunately most people view these writings today as just myth.
We wouldn't have much difficulty at all constructing with that difficulty. That's a myth.
TXDirt
1/17/2018 6:48pm
TXDirt wrote:

hard2kill wrote:
We would have a very difficult time actually reconstructing the great pyramids today to the same exact specifications, never mind the fact that we are living...

APLMAN99 wrote:
We wouldn't have much difficulty at all constructing with that difficulty. That's a myth.
1 year (that’s extremely generous) and 1,000 workers. Done.

They can build an entire football stadium that holds 90,000 people in three years or less.

But somehow to the opinion of some it would be a real struggle to stack and align heavy blocks.

Cause you know the great pyramid had HVAC systems, water systems, WiFi and tech infrastructure, concessions to accommodate thousands of people, bathrooms to accommodate thousands of people, shopping, pools, hot tubs, restaurants, detailed fire evacuation plans, detailed fire suppression systems, ticketing systems, parking infrastructure, all electronic systems including massive electrical infrastructure, on site data center, security cameras and full security infrastructure, locker rooms, MRI and CAT Scan rooms, and designing all of this to be as “green” as possible.

But yeah we can’t stack and align heavy blocks!!!

Makes total sense. Whistling
tunedlength
1/17/2018 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2018 9:16pm
I purchased a cnc mill and because I am a cheap bastard I rented a tandem axle tilt bed trailer to move it instead of hiring an equipment mover.
It was the Friday of the new year weekend and as I am walking out of the rental office they mention "by the way we are closing at three thirty today (normally five) due to the holiday.
If I don't get the trailer back it will be an extra three hundred because of the long weekend.
Of course I get to my shop at two and think I better hustle this thing off the trailer.
Tilt the trailer and notice that due to the slope of the driveway there isnt much down hill tilt,
Rigged up a come-along and discovered this thing is glued to the synthetic surface of the trailer like Velcro,
My cheap come-along breaks after moving the machine three inches.
Only four feet to go!
Somebody borrowed my six foot pry bar and all I had was a cheap 28" crow bar.
I walked that machine off the trailer 1/8" at a time for four feet then got some pipes under it and rolled it another three feet (By the way this is commonly referred to as Egyptian style) into the shop.
Made it back to the rental yard with two minutes to spare!
What a thrash!
Every one of my kids were taught about the pyramids and the likely use of ramps and levers on several occasions from public school through college.
In higher education I am sure they don't gloss over or ignore those tremendous structures as some here have implied.

Another thing about the advanced technology angle that doesn't add up for me is that the tooling marks on the stone are generally very crude.
I would imagine an advanced society or extraterrestrial with the ability to travel so far in space would leave a nicer surface on the stone.
APLMAN99
1/17/2018 9:34pm
Yeah, my kids' schooling covered the pyramids, pharoahs, etc, during their year long world history class. I definitely remember that it was also a component of my own world history class in high school as well.

Maybe some folks just aren't paying attention to what their kids are actually being taught..........?
hard2kill
1/18/2018 7:10am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2018 7:37am
Some of you guys have no clue. Like i said do a little more research. Many of you are proving my point that you seem to not even want to take a serious look at these things. Ever heard of the trilithon at Baalbek? Reading back through this thread would be a good start as it is beginning to go in circles now. As I pointed out before if it would be so easy just try contracting someone today with the capacity to quarry enough limestone for the job. That should be a simple start right? I am not saying that we could not accomplish it, but it would be way harder than many of you seem to think, and prior to the industrial revolution it would have been next to impossible with our current knowledge.
OldPro277
1/18/2018 8:54am
I purchased a cnc mill and because I am a cheap bastard I rented a tandem axle tilt bed trailer to move it instead of hiring...
I purchased a cnc mill and because I am a cheap bastard I rented a tandem axle tilt bed trailer to move it instead of hiring an equipment mover.
It was the Friday of the new year weekend and as I am walking out of the rental office they mention "by the way we are closing at three thirty today (normally five) due to the holiday.
If I don't get the trailer back it will be an extra three hundred because of the long weekend.
Of course I get to my shop at two and think I better hustle this thing off the trailer.
Tilt the trailer and notice that due to the slope of the driveway there isnt much down hill tilt,
Rigged up a come-along and discovered this thing is glued to the synthetic surface of the trailer like Velcro,
My cheap come-along breaks after moving the machine three inches.
Only four feet to go!
Somebody borrowed my six foot pry bar and all I had was a cheap 28" crow bar.
I walked that machine off the trailer 1/8" at a time for four feet then got some pipes under it and rolled it another three feet (By the way this is commonly referred to as Egyptian style) into the shop.
Made it back to the rental yard with two minutes to spare!
What a thrash!
Every one of my kids were taught about the pyramids and the likely use of ramps and levers on several occasions from public school through college.
In higher education I am sure they don't gloss over or ignore those tremendous structures as some here have implied.

Another thing about the advanced technology angle that doesn't add up for me is that the tooling marks on the stone are generally very crude.
I would imagine an advanced society or extraterrestrial with the ability to travel so far in space would leave a nicer surface on the stone.
Yo Tuned, would I be correct in assuming that you used the lever and roller technique on hard,level concrete ?? If so, its a non-relevant comparison. Agree? Try that again on even a 15 degree slope made of hard packed sand.

Also concerning you're comment on the "crude" tooling ,marks, you are aware that the Pyramid was finished in Tura stone , a smooth white polished limestone casing stones ? They were removed in the 1300's AD to build other structures.

Again NOT stating that we had alien intervention,but that there are far too many unproven theories to conclusively state exactly how things went down. Its certainly not how we learned in school 40 years ago. There are new discoveries constantly (even as short as last fall) to "bet my life" on any textbook theory.
hard2kill
1/18/2018 9:56am
308 wrote:
Please read the entire article. The comment section has good info as well.
Moving the Stones of Baalbek

I am familiar with that article. Dig a little deeper those stones were not laid there during the Roman empire. There are many theories surrounding the construction of these structures, it is easy to come up with ideas, but implementing those ideas something else entirely.
OldPro277
1/18/2018 10:28am
308 wrote:
Please read the entire article. The comment section has good info as well.
Moving the Stones of Baalbek

The best info from that entire article is this quote ----- this dude said it better than I have during this debate

The ancient Egyptians High Priests had told Josephus that the " Sphinx has always been there."
No where in ANY inscription or cartouche or written record or hieroglyph ever found is there a claim to the sphinx. Yet, mainstream science has concluded it was approx. Khufu’s reign. Any amateur can plainly see that the sphinx is FAR more archaic than anything in the region so the “accepted paradigms” of our current mainstream archeologists are astoundingly assumptive and stubbornly close minded in their scope. Our actual history is remote and complicated and we have barely discovered anything. Gobekli Tepe should have taught us a valuable lesson and revealed our ignorance of all things ancient but apparently we are slipping back into our ego driven ideals. We must keep our minds open to all possibilities concerning our views of the evolution of civilization. Anthropology has admitted to a “missing link” albeit reluctantly. It’s high time that archeology admitted to theirs. Our past holds a huge “missing gap” of time and we simply are at a loss to explain it. Sumeria didn’t burst forth from the ether a fully formed civilization, something must have happened before. There are two basic choices: either there was a long period od development that has thus far escaped our shovels OR something or someone has interjected biologically. It’s really that simple. We burned Bruno at the stake for even suggesting alien life existed and we jailed Galileo for his brilliant ideas. Let’s use the scientific method to explore both sides and accept the consequences of what we find and discontinue the stubborn denials of each opposing theories or new ideas. It’s counterproductive at the very least and criminal to infect the minds of the young with counterfeit history. Columbus did NOT discover America, so why do we deceive our children? Sumeria was NOT the first civilization, so why are we lying to our college students? Evolution is a convenient theory contemporarily but it has huge gaps and MAJOR flaws, so why has it become the new religion? We have a tremendous amount of work to do to discover our true origins and the mystery is so tantalizing it hurts. So let’s keep an OPEN mind, explore ALL avenues and enjoy the ride. As long as we avoid the deceptions and suppressions of evidence by the “mainstream scientists” and the “accepted paradigms” then we can reveal the honest answers and stop being afraid of the truth. There were over 1200 newspaper articles around the world of remains of giant humans being found. Unless there was a worldwide conspiratorial hoax going on, then we should be studying this extremely important facet of human development. The Smithsonian institute was involved in over 90% of these recorded finds and they are obstinately silent. Gentlemen, what are we afraid of finding? Why are we hiding such things? It’s ridiculous and frankly, embarrassing. I don’t care if my forefathers were slimy, gelatinous cretins from some nameless galaxy on planet butthole and they have raped the entirety of the living universe using their evil telepathic brains. I just want to know the truth. Don’t you?
hard2kill
1/18/2018 10:30am
A little more food for thought. Do you now that the oldest living organisms on earth are around 4000 to 5000 years old. Which what do you know puts them at around the same time as the most widely accepted dates for these megalithic structures.
If a tree can live for 5000 years why can't some live for 10,000 or 20? If a coral reef can live for 4,000 years why none older than than? Maybe we should just quit being so dogmatic and go back and look at some of those writings again. You know the tangible evidence that came from the eyewitnesses closest to these events.
1/18/2018 10:55am
Writings are not tangible evidence of anything aside from the existence of writing
Fantasy
4452nd
1/18/2018 11:01am
hard2kill wrote:
I am familiar with that article. Dig a little deeper those stones were not laid there during the Roman empire. There are many theories surrounding the...
I am familiar with that article. Dig a little deeper those stones were not laid there during the Roman empire. There are many theories surrounding the construction of these structures, it is easy to come up with ideas, but implementing those ideas something else entirely.
That's not an argument.

Can you give me some sources to read?

If true, How did the Roman column drum get placed under hundreds of tons of stone centuries after the original supposed construction?

Fantasy
4452nd
1/18/2018 11:03am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2018 11:04am
hard2kill wrote:
A little more food for thought. Do you now that the oldest living organisms on earth are around 4000 to 5000 years old. Which what do...
A little more food for thought. Do you now that the oldest living organisms on earth are around 4000 to 5000 years old. Which what do you know puts them at around the same time as the most widely accepted dates for these megalithic structures.
If a tree can live for 5000 years why can't some live for 10,000 or 20? If a coral reef can live for 4,000 years why none older than than? Maybe we should just quit being so dogmatic and go back and look at some of those writings again. You know the tangible evidence that came from the eyewitnesses closest to these events.
Via Google

Huon Pine
The Huon Pine is a large colonial tree that lives in Tasmania. Huon Pine grows in long branches, and will have the previous parts of the plant slowly die. Huon Pine can live for well over 10,500 years.

Mojave Yucca
This kind of short cactus is located in the Mojave Desert. The cactus grows in small clumps, and develops purple flowers every year. A single Mojave Yucca can live for 12,000 years, and grows in colonies that grow in a distinctive circular patern.

Rare Eucalyptus
This is a kind of exceptionally old eucalyptus that is located in New South Wales, Australia. The plant is estimated to be over 13,000 years old. It is very tough to find, and there is an estimated living population of only five.

Posidonia Oceanica Seagrass
This aquatic plant is located in the warm waters right off of the Balearic Islands in Spain. This is a colonial plant that is able to reproduce without having the plant die. This kind of sea grass is estimated to be over 100,000 years old.

Post a reply to: Please explain this then>>>>>

The Latest