Please explain this then>>>>>

XXVoid MainXX
1/11/2018 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2018 4:15pm
A lot of people have said that, including me, tongue in cheek of course. But, I can't discount that microorganisms could have come across the galaxy on a comet and plowed into Earth a billion years ago and seeded life here. In that case we're all aliens. That's a vastly different idea than an intelligent alien society evolving sufficiently to develop the technology that can break all the laws of physics as we know them and come to our little boring planet and build some pyramids and not leave clear instructions on how they did it. Wink

Do I think alien life exists out there in some form? Absolutely I do, seems extremely likely. Of course I can't say 100% that it does as so far there has been no evidence that it does exist in any form. I look forward to the day when we find that evidence, although I SERIOUSLY doubt it will happen in my lifetime (over the hump already).
OldPro277
1/11/2018 4:23pm
Yeah me too. I'm 59 this year,but I'm kinda confident that we will know the score before we punch out. I spent 2 hours talking with Nick Pope a few months back, and based on that discussion it kind of re-energized my belief that the "Disclosure" may come as soon as the next 10 years. We both should be around for that ,hopefully.
TXDirt
1/11/2018 5:28pm
A lot of people have said that, including me, tongue in cheek of course. But, I can't discount that microorganisms could have come across the galaxy...
A lot of people have said that, including me, tongue in cheek of course. But, I can't discount that microorganisms could have come across the galaxy on a comet and plowed into Earth a billion years ago and seeded life here. In that case we're all aliens. That's a vastly different idea than an intelligent alien society evolving sufficiently to develop the technology that can break all the laws of physics as we know them and come to our little boring planet and build some pyramids and not leave clear instructions on how they did it. Wink

Do I think alien life exists out there in some form? Absolutely I do, seems extremely likely. Of course I can't say 100% that it does as so far there has been no evidence that it does exist in any form. I look forward to the day when we find that evidence, although I SERIOUSLY doubt it will happen in my lifetime (over the hump already).
Mathematically speaking, life likely exists elsewhere.

Think about everything on planet earth. Now go outside and pick up a single grain of sand. That’s us/earth on a cosmic scale.
gabrielito
1/11/2018 6:12pm
A lot of people have said that, including me, tongue in cheek of course. But, I can't discount that microorganisms could have come across the galaxy...

Assuming there are other planets with intelligent life, they probably have the technology to travel here stealthy enough that they can't be detected. Of course sometimes their equipment malfunctions and that is where UFO's and other unexplainable evidence like the pyramids come from.

The Shop

G-man
1/11/2018 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2018 10:12pm

"Do I think alien life exists out there in some form? Absolutely I do, seems extremely likely. Of course I can't say 100% that it does as so far there has been no evidence that it does exist in any form. I look forward to the day when we find that evidence, although I SERIOUSLY doubt it will happen in my lifetime (over the hump already)."

Well, you know my story Void I've seen UFOs twice out here in Arizona once at night from a distance and once in daylight fairly close up with a Full Moon rising and a government shutdown at the lake with nobody there.
(As the saying goes all the stars were in alignment and this particular day they were. Coincidence I don't think so.)

Five Large Amber lights in formation like a triangle and then they disappeared into a vacuum only to reappear up the canyon darting around like huge fireflies.... Woohoo

It was not an aircraft of any kind so what could it have been? I have no reason to BS you. I'm your "evidence" I will swear on a stack of Bibles and take any lie detector test just for you. Smile

Come on out of the frozen tundra and we'll ride up to the lake and I'll show you the exact spot of my UFO encounter.

By the way on the UFO we saw at night it was out at Arizona Cycle Park .
Way Out in Buckeye Arizona in the middle of BFE.

The next day my buddy Don and I who witnessed the UFOs mentioned it to the track owners Bobby and Beverly White who are very respected amongst the Motocross community in Arizona.
Bobby was a former pro who raced some Nationals back in the day and they currently host the Amateur Nationals.

Anyway Beverly told us oh yeah we have seen UFO's out here at night.
True story

But truthfully that did not even hold a candle to what my girlfriend and I saw at Saguaro Lake.

That is why I had never mentioned it before.
It was at night, so hard to see other than white lights making unreal maneuvers.
XXVoid MainXX
1/12/2018 4:27pm
Yes I know you have seen UFOs. But, have you seen aliens? All that you know for sure is that you have seen something that you have never seen before.
OldPro277
1/12/2018 5:10pm
Void, u mentioned you were USAF and you knew some guys that worked at Groom. Ever get any info from them alluding to any type of out of the ordinary activity,lol? Where were you stationed and what did you work on if you don't mind me asking ? I had an Uncle that worked at Wright-Patt (retired in the early 90's?) and I was always badgering him for classified info. Of course he'd tell me to fuck off(nicely) He finally broke down and started telling some bits and pieces when he was first diagnosed. There was a lot more he wanted to tell me (and he did tell me some wild stuff) but he went downhill so quickly that he passed before he told me everything that he wanted to
G-man
1/12/2018 5:23pm
Yes I know you have seen UFOs. But, have you seen aliens? All that you know for sure is that you have seen something that you...
Yes I know you have seen UFOs. But, have you seen aliens? All that you know for sure is that you have seen something that you have never seen before.
You are correct I have not seen aliens. Then what could be piloting Amber lights that suddenly disappear and reappear 1/2 mile down the lake?

I've seen some pretty cool drones in my time but this certainly was not a drone of any kind that I've seen.
XXVoid MainXX
1/12/2018 5:25pm
I have no idea. Maybe if I had seen them for myself I might have an idea but I don't know what you saw.
MotoMo165
1/12/2018 6:30pm
Ok will obviously what g man is said to have seen is no car haha. If l saw a giant light reappear as g man says, my only thought would be holy shit I’ve never seen light teleport. Whatever ufos are, aliens or not, the technology behind the stuff is incredible and l want more of it
XXVoid MainXX
1/12/2018 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 6:35pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Void, u mentioned you were USAF and you knew some guys that worked at Groom. Ever get any info from them alluding to any type of...
Void, u mentioned you were USAF and you knew some guys that worked at Groom. Ever get any info from them alluding to any type of out of the ordinary activity,lol? Where were you stationed and what did you work on if you don't mind me asking ? I had an Uncle that worked at Wright-Patt (retired in the early 90's?) and I was always badgering him for classified info. Of course he'd tell me to fuck off(nicely) He finally broke down and started telling some bits and pieces when he was first diagnosed. There was a lot more he wanted to tell me (and he did tell me some wild stuff) but he went downhill so quickly that he passed before he told me everything that he wanted to
Sure, more than happy to share. My first assignment in the Air Force after tech school was Nellis Air Force base just north of Las Vegas. I was there from 1981 through 1983 and I was a crew chief on F-16s with the 474th TFW (429th AMU). While there I got to see and participate in a LOT of cool "normal" kind of stuff since Nellis was home to a lot of really cool things, including Red Flag (Air Force's version of Top Gun) and home to the Thunderbirds. I actually did work on the Thunderbirds a bit as well, but that's another story. Nellis was also home to the 57th who also had F-16s along with F-15s, F-5s, A-10s, A-7s, and probably more I am not thinking of.

Nellis also happened to be home of the "4450th". Now this is probably the one that would be more interesting to you. To be honest while I was a Nellis there was a lot of of mystery about what their mission was. There were constant rumors all the time about them, one of the rumors that came up a lot is the alien technology that we had up at Area 51, that these guys would go up there and basically have dog fights with alien craft, or against craft that we developed from the alien ships that were up there. I was 18-20 years old at that time and loved just as much as the next guy to hear and pass along those rumors. I remember one night at work the shut all the runway lights off and we could hear a "craft" land on the runway, then take off again shortly after. It was some sort of secret exercise and we speculated it was related to the 4450th activity. BUT, I never really had any evidence or confirmation of anything my entire time there.

I then got orders to Spangdahlem Germany where I was a crew chief on F-4E and F-4G models from 1983 to 1986. A lot of interesting things happened there but nothing "alien" related.

Next I got orders to Myrtle Beach AFB in South Caronlina where I was stationed from 1986 to 1992. I was a crew chief on A-10s and we were the first to head over to Saudi in the first Gulf War ('90-'91). During this time is when I started getting answers to all of those rumors that were floating around while I was stationed at Nellis. In November of 1988 the F-117 became public knowledge and it really was quite a bomb shell at the time. There was a complete squadron of them flying up in the desert since 1979. The day of the announcement a very good friend of mine and fellow crew chief saw the article, looked at me and it was like a huge sigh of relief. He could now talk about some things that he couldn't talk about up until that point. Turns out several of my fellow crew chiefs and other people in my unit were actually in that F117 unit and used to fly up there every monday morning on those plain white jets out of McCarran Airport into the desert and came back every Friday night. In fact, our wing commander at Myrtle Beach, including through the Gulf War was Colonel Sandy Sharpe, who also happen to be the first commander of that F-117 wing up in the desert. I was the crew chief on Sandy Sharpe's A-10 at Myrtle Beach. After the Gulf war he got promoted to General and went up to work at the Pentagon. Anyway, my friends did tell me a lot of stories about what they couldn't talk about until the F-117 became public, none of the stories included alien technology.

Now, if you have any idea how many people it takes to support an entire squadron of fighter jets, you would know that those planes that fly out of McCarran are completely filled with Maintenance, Weapons, Avionics, Engine, Hydrualics and many other support people, not to mention the pilots and all the other operations people needed to support a squadron. Those planes were not taking anyone up to work on space ships.

Now, I am sure there are other secret programs prior to and probably after the F-117, but knowing what I know now I don't believe there ever was anything "alien" going on up there. Just "secret" new technology that we are developing that would be better for National Security reasons if our adversaries didn't know about it.

Oh, I also must say that one of the Crew Chiefs I was stationed with got demoted because his wife was blabbing about the F117s at the bar outside the front gate of Nellis.

I have more stories but I'm not entirely sure they were supposed to tell me as much as they did so....
MotoMo165
1/12/2018 6:32pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Void, u mentioned you were USAF and you knew some guys that worked at Groom. Ever get any info from them alluding to any type of...
What’d he tell you? Sorry sounds like he must have been really sick to pass so quickly.
MotoMo165
1/12/2018 6:40pm
Void those are cool stories. Should share more haha
G-man
1/12/2018 8:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 8:15pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Void those are cool stories. Should share more haha
Yeah those are really cool stores Void, lot of awesome aircraft you got to work on.

The A-10 is one lethal weapon.
basically a old school Gatlin style gun with a airplane wrapped around it.

One badass aircraft. I was glad to see they did not retire it recently.

XXVoid MainXX
1/12/2018 9:43pm
They were supposed to be retiring them right after we got back from Saudi in '91. In fact mine went into a museum in Connecticut about the time I left Myrtle Beach and retrained into computer programming.
XXVoid MainXX
1/13/2018 6:08am
For kicks I just did a search for Sandy Sharpe Myrtle Beach and this New York Times article popped up that I hadn't seen before from August of 1990. This was the same month that Iraq invaded Kuwait and we were already over there ready to pick a fight. Little did we know that fight was still 5 months away. I knew the people quoted in the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/30/world/confrontation-in-the-gulf-it-s-old-it-s-ugly-and-it-kills-tanks-it-s-warthog.html
OldPro277
1/13/2018 7:21am
Void, thanks for sharing what you have. Sounds like you had a pretty damn fulfilling career and quite successful at that. They don't put the "B" team in charge of a future General's pony. (I know they really don't have a "B" team,but you get my drift,lol). I'm sure that the current black projects would be beyond belief of the general public,including myself.

MotoMo- My Uncle was an ornery,stubborn full-blooded Englishman and didn't need doctors. He had been retired approx 20 years and during this period , probably twice a year, I'd start my hinting around when we were at family functions. He'd either shoot me a glare and would actually get a little pissed. As the years moved on though,his reaction started to evolve into a bemused smirk,but still no info. When he finally decided that he felt shitty enough to go to the Doctors, it was not good news. He had cancer throughout his mid-section. Began as pancreatic and metastasized to other organs. He only lasted 4-5 months afterwards. The last couple months he was sedated pretty heavily. But immediately following his diagnosis while he was still pissed off about it, he came to visit and we started talking.
A couple things that I got from him was that the Kecksburg UFO incident,most likely was NOT a UFO. He didn't elaborate too much on that, but they trucked the "acorn" to his base.One of the other things he said was " you know all those crazy tv shows about alien tech and recovered crafts, a lot of it is not bullshit" . direct quote.

Sorry for the short version, but we got pounded with ice and snow here overnight and I need to get everyone dug out. But ,ill be back later . But if you're interested in that type of subject, google up some Robert Bigelow, CEO and founder of Bigelow Aerospace. Very sharp dude and not afraid to speak his mind.

XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 9:11am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 9:13am
I am familiar with Bigelow, but just to understand my point of view a little more. Neil DeGrass Tyson could hold a press conference tomorrow and claim that an alien craft landed in his back yard and the aliens got out and communicated with him because they knew he was basically the spokesperson for the scientific community on Earth and he could be dead serious about it.

That would not change my opinion at all, unless he had some sort of actual physical proof that the rest of the scientific community could examine. I would think that either 1) Neil has been doing some mind altering drugs or 2) Neil has had some event that changed the connections in his brain or 3) Maybe Neil is running a little short of money, and coming out with a story like that could make him infinitely wealth with all the interviews and book deals, or 4) maybe Neil really did meet aliens, but without some kind of physical proof that can be examined by the rest of us, it really means nothing to me. He'll certainly still be able to make a lot of money off of it given his status. The same goes for Mr Bigelow, and the same goes for your uncle (absolutely no offense meant by this).

I also realize that there is a significant percentage of the population of Earthlings who do not actually need proof, although I don't understand it. I know some people didn't like it when I compared the people who believe almost beyond doubt that aliens have visited earth at some point in the past with religious people who believe in God but I do think it is a very accurate comparison. Both types of people want and need to believe in that thing, even in complete absence of any scientific proof of it. They can justify and reason in their minds why it is true, which I guess I just have to learn how to live with, and that those people are not going to change, nor am I. So, it's really not worth spending the effort to try to change that person's view. I've actually invested WAAAAY more time than I should have in this thread. But, in the end it is somewhat entertaining if nothing else. Smile
gabrielito
1/14/2018 11:44am
I am familiar with Bigelow, but just to understand my point of view a little more. Neil DeGrass Tyson could hold a press conference tomorrow and...
I am familiar with Bigelow, but just to understand my point of view a little more. Neil DeGrass Tyson could hold a press conference tomorrow and claim that an alien craft landed in his back yard and the aliens got out and communicated with him because they knew he was basically the spokesperson for the scientific community on Earth and he could be dead serious about it.

That would not change my opinion at all, unless he had some sort of actual physical proof that the rest of the scientific community could examine. I would think that either 1) Neil has been doing some mind altering drugs or 2) Neil has had some event that changed the connections in his brain or 3) Maybe Neil is running a little short of money, and coming out with a story like that could make him infinitely wealth with all the interviews and book deals, or 4) maybe Neil really did meet aliens, but without some kind of physical proof that can be examined by the rest of us, it really means nothing to me. He'll certainly still be able to make a lot of money off of it given his status. The same goes for Mr Bigelow, and the same goes for your uncle (absolutely no offense meant by this).

I also realize that there is a significant percentage of the population of Earthlings who do not actually need proof, although I don't understand it. I know some people didn't like it when I compared the people who believe almost beyond doubt that aliens have visited earth at some point in the past with religious people who believe in God but I do think it is a very accurate comparison. Both types of people want and need to believe in that thing, even in complete absence of any scientific proof of it. They can justify and reason in their minds why it is true, which I guess I just have to learn how to live with, and that those people are not going to change, nor am I. So, it's really not worth spending the effort to try to change that person's view. I've actually invested WAAAAY more time than I should have in this thread. But, in the end it is somewhat entertaining if nothing else. Smile
I think it more has to do with people arriving at logical conclusions minus definitive irrefutable proof. There is irrefutable proof for very little in our our existence. So one has to look at infinite pieces of evidence apply logic to come to a reasonable conclusion. It's the difference between scientific proof and legal proof. You are correct that the general public does not have anything resembling scientific proof. However, one could make a very good case for legal proof. In the legal system eye witnesses are considered evidence. Material left at the scene of the crime is considered evidence. Very few people are convicted with scientific proof but tons are with evidence that leads one to a conclusion without reasonable doubt.

The facts are logic necessitates alien visitation if intelligent extraterrestrials exist. There is no way around that. If there are extraterrestrials out there that achieved an equal intelligence level as humans then they know we are here and either visited us or perhaps even created us. (although there is a caveat for intelligent life being able to progress without destroying itself).

Your statement comparing it to religion comes across like you have all this stuff figured out and people who contemplate our existence minus any other reasonable options are just dumb shits because they don't require your standard. That's lame.
TXDirt
1/14/2018 1:03pm
I am familiar with Bigelow, but just to understand my point of view a little more. Neil DeGrass Tyson could hold a press conference tomorrow and...

gabrielito wrote:
I think it more has to do with people arriving at logical conclusions minus definitive irrefutable proof. There is irrefutable proof for very little in our...
I think it more has to do with people arriving at logical conclusions minus definitive irrefutable proof. There is irrefutable proof for very little in our our existence. So one has to look at infinite pieces of evidence apply logic to come to a reasonable conclusion. It's the difference between scientific proof and legal proof. You are correct that the general public does not have anything resembling scientific proof. However, one could make a very good case for legal proof. In the legal system eye witnesses are considered evidence. Material left at the scene of the crime is considered evidence. Very few people are convicted with scientific proof but tons are with evidence that leads one to a conclusion without reasonable doubt.

The facts are logic necessitates alien visitation if intelligent extraterrestrials exist. There is no way around that. If there are extraterrestrials out there that achieved an equal intelligence level as humans then they know we are here and either visited us or perhaps even created us. (although there is a caveat for intelligent life being able to progress without destroying itself).

Your statement comparing it to religion comes across like you have all this stuff figured out and people who contemplate our existence minus any other reasonable options are just dumb shits because they don't require your standard. That's lame.
Eye witness accounts can be flawed and everyone knows this. They are used in legal cases obviously but humans make mistakes and that’s why eye witness accounts is considered weak evidence. Let’s say there is no other evidence, and solely an eyewitness account, a prosecutor will likely not try the case. You will need other evidence to go along with it. You can’t just simply say you saw someone doing something and that’s enough to prosecute someone. That would be very dangerous to do that.

DNA is about as close to scientific proof as we have and lots of cases are solved that way.

You can go watch cold case files on TV and there are plenty of examples of someone convicted on an eye witness account and then years later they test the DNA and turns out the person didn’t do the crime.

That’s why eye witness accounts are not always credible. Human memory can be skewed. What you thought you see may not be really what you saw.
gabrielito
1/14/2018 1:12pm

gabrielito wrote:
I think it more has to do with people arriving at logical conclusions minus definitive irrefutable proof. There is irrefutable proof for very little in our...

TXDirt wrote:
Eye witness accounts can be flawed and everyone knows this. They are used in legal cases obviously but humans make mistakes and that’s why eye witness...
Eye witness accounts can be flawed and everyone knows this. They are used in legal cases obviously but humans make mistakes and that’s why eye witness accounts is considered weak evidence. Let’s say there is no other evidence, and solely an eyewitness account, a prosecutor will likely not try the case. You will need other evidence to go along with it. You can’t just simply say you saw someone doing something and that’s enough to prosecute someone. That would be very dangerous to do that.

DNA is about as close to scientific proof as we have and lots of cases are solved that way.

You can go watch cold case files on TV and there are plenty of examples of someone convicted on an eye witness account and then years later they test the DNA and turns out the person didn’t do the crime.

That’s why eye witness accounts are not always credible. Human memory can be skewed. What you thought you see may not be really what you saw.
Okay but that isn't what I was talking about. Of course a single eye witness account isn't that strong. If twelve people say they saw the same thing then you might want to take it seriously. The point i was trying to make is that scientific proof isn't the only way we come to conclusions on things.
XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 4:30pm

gabrielito wrote:

I'm not even sure how to respond to this other than I am only echoing the viewpoints of the entire scientific community. How do I know this? Because I actually listen to and study what the scientific community has to say about it. Here's a very good example of an article from a very reputable scientific publication which is a perfect example of the kind of article I read and form my opinions from. Notice that you really don't have to go any farther than the title of the article alone to deduce that science/scientists have seen no evidence at all of aliens at this point in time, despite our looking as hard as we can for it. It's way more than just a case of not having evidence that aliens have ever visited Earth, it's we don't have evidence of life ANYWHERE in the universe so far. Those same scientists believe the odds are great that life (even intelligent life) most likely exists out there. But the question is, why haven't we found it? There is a name for that question actually. It's called Fermi's Paradox. This is just one article I just picked at random:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/if-there-are-aliens-out-ther…

I really do hope you take the time to read it because I think you would find it interesting. But don't stop there, go digging into Fermi's Paradox and other key terms used in the article. Just do some research.
XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 4:32pm
This is what it sounds like when a scientist invokes the race card:

Actually they talk for a while on the same things we're talking about here (longer interview that the above clip was taken from):

TXDirt
1/14/2018 6:33pm
gabrielito wrote:

TXDirt wrote:
Eye witness accounts can be flawed and everyone knows this. They are used in legal cases obviously but humans make mistakes and that’s why eye witness...

gabrielito wrote:
Okay but that isn't what I was talking about. Of course a single eye witness account isn't that strong. If twelve people say they saw the...
Okay but that isn't what I was talking about. Of course a single eye witness account isn't that strong. If twelve people say they saw the same thing then you might want to take it seriously. The point i was trying to make is that scientific proof isn't the only way we come to conclusions on things.
Well that is exactly what you were talking about because that’s what you said. You want to give credence to “eye witness” accounts. That’s very weak in the scientific and legal communities.

Multiple eye witness accounts in some cases can be even less credible. To use your example, that’s 12 people, 12 different perspectives. 12 different memories. 12 different recollections of a likely traumatic event. You are not talking about 12 people memorizing a phone number.

Just look at recent events. One person says the police officer fired shots within his police car. Another eyewitness says officer didn’t fire till out of his patrol car.

That’s two different people seeing the exact same event, but recalling what they saw far differently.

So in that case the eye witness accounts are worthless. We can go to “other evidence”. Shell casings were found in the patrol car. So the logical answer is the police office fired within his patrol car. This relates to a specific case I’m sure you are familiar with so that’s s good example.
XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 7:14pm
There were thousands of eye witnesses to the "Phoenix Lights". They all (most) thought they were witnessing alien craft and they were all wrong.
hard2kill
1/15/2018 6:41am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2018 7:27am

"Earthlings who do not actually need proof" Wrong perspective

"complete absence of any scientific proof" Wrong perspective

"to change that person's view." How about your view? Are you really willing to look at the possible answers and evidence from all sides in an honest way? You have already stated that you are not "Nor am I". Void you are probably the most religious person in this thread (absolutely no offense meant by this) by the why you prop up your interpretation of evidence as "proof".
wildbill
1/15/2018 7:16am
Good morning ladies and gents. I only made it through page 5 and am scooting off to work but, I must interject something. Belief is a huge caldron of disappointment. Void, on your scale, I encompass all. Now not having taken debate in school leads me to suck at argument. And, having a vastly open mind about all helps keep me smiling no matter which side of a polarity one is on.

Concerning big rocks and their movement, perhaps it was LEOM (Light Encoding of an Object Matrix)? Smarter minds than me came up with this answer. It's rather out of my league although fun to read. Here's The Life Physics Group of California's Lexicon to help disseminate some of their thoughts before one digs in deeper.

Good day. Smile

http://www.lpg-c.org/lexicon
XXVoid MainXX
1/15/2018 7:29am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2018 7:52am

hard2kill wrote:
[i]"Earthlings who do not actually need proof"[/i] Wrong perspective [i]"complete absence of any scientific proof" [/i] Wrong perspective [i]"to change that person's view."[/i] How about your...
"Earthlings who do not actually need proof" Wrong perspective

"complete absence of any scientific proof" Wrong perspective

"to change that person's view." How about your view? Are you really willing to look at the possible answers and evidence from all sides in an honest way? You have already stated that you are not "Nor am I". Void you are probably the most religious person in this thread (absolutely no offense meant by this) by the why you prop up your interpretation of evidence as "proof".
Changing my view? Maybe you missed the part about my view used to be the same as many of yours and my view HAS changed to where it is now? I kept an open mind back when I was younger (and it's very open now) and getting sucked into the UFOlogy stuff. By keeping an open mind and researching all sides over many years, I am able to apply logic to all of the data individually and as a whole and form a very solid opinion. You know, science.

I'm religious because I require good evidence? Do you understand the meaning of religion? I am the exact opposite of religious. Religion requires no proof and acts solely on faith.

I do understand why some of you (not you specifically) get angry by my comments. I remember when my buddies first told me there wasn't a Santa Claus. I told them they were wrong and wanted to beat their ass for even suggesting such a thing. But looking back on it now I am pretty sure I would have figured it out as I gained a better understanding of science and physics.

https://sploid.gizmodo.com/can-santa-claus-exist-a-scientific-debate-16…

1 No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer which only Santa has ever seen.

2 There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear to) handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census)rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

3 Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west(which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding etc.

4 This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

5 The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could pull TEN TIMES the normal anoint, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine. We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

6 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecrafts re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake.The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity. A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim)would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

In conclusion — If Santa ever DID deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's dead now.

Post a reply to: Please explain this then>>>>>

The Latest