Please explain this then>>>>>

G-man
Edited Date/Time 6/1/2019 2:45am
Ok so you don't believe in UFOs or aliens but grown men chasing Pokemon is okay with some of you.... Grinning

Then please explain how the Great Pyramid was built, check this guy out:

https://youtu.be/7ZJaBmbQwgc

Woohoo
|
Rhino
1/4/2018 7:38pm
Years ago they found drawings showing massive blocks being pulled on sleds.
Similar to old cave drawings of guys with spears and saber toothed tigers.

Or maybe they built them on top as they went along with makeshift buckets out some prehistoric Mammoth skins or something.

I think the guys who built the pyramids were just smarter than this old coot. They probably weren't afraid to get their hands dirty or bloody either.

All the rest of his nonsense is probably luck. However, the North Star has probably always been there. Its only been a few thousand years.

Or maybe it was aliens with saucer shaped cranes or helicoptersaucers. Haha.

G-man
1/4/2018 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 8:07pm
Okay so what your saying is they moved some of these 70-ton blocks up 300 feet in height with sleds?

Maybe they trained the dinosaur's to assist them like mules? Grinning

And you're saying the exact alignment and the Precision with which it was built was luck?

They could not build the Great Pyramid today even with all the tools and advancement we have today. Cool
jeffro503
1/4/2018 9:04pm
The obviously built those pyramids from the top down , duh. Sheeesh!
Shawn142
1/4/2018 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 9:30pm
Graham Hancock is pretty universally considered a quack and pseudoscientist. Very fringe tinfoil hat stuff. If you're going to youtube for your source of un-bias science theory on our understanding of how things work that is massive mistake. Youtube is bias shit show where anyone and their mother can and probably does have an opinion on whatever they want without need to back it up or be peer-reviewed. Funny enough Graham is so out there he has an entire section of his website dedicated to attempting to explain away peer-review to legitimize himself.

The Shop

Rhino
1/4/2018 11:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 11:11pm
Maybe they googled for a solution? Or just used hard work.

Polaris has probably been there for far longer than 2 or 3,000 BC, so maybe they aligned with that. Or maybe its all just coincidence.

G-man
1/5/2018 5:20am
Shawn142 wrote:
Graham Hancock is pretty universally considered a quack and pseudoscientist. Very fringe tinfoil hat stuff. If you're going to youtube for your source of un-bias science...
Graham Hancock is pretty universally considered a quack and pseudoscientist. Very fringe tinfoil hat stuff. If you're going to youtube for your source of un-bias science theory on our understanding of how things work that is massive mistake. Youtube is bias shit show where anyone and their mother can and probably does have an opinion on whatever they want without need to back it up or be peer-reviewed. Funny enough Graham is so out there he has an entire section of his website dedicated to attempting to explain away peer-review to legitimize himself.
Quack or not Graham makes some pretty legitimate points.
Maybe you have the answers on how they moved those massive blocks or constructed the Great Pyramid with such precise precision? Woohoo
hard2kill
1/5/2018 7:39am
Edward Leedskalnin claimed to have had the answers though if true he took them to the grave with him. Perhaps they had help from the Nephilim?

The great pyramid is the megalithic structure that gains the most notoriety but there are many others, most of which date to a period of roughly 2500BC and are just as impressive or more so.

The Trilithon at baalbek consists of a trio of stones weighing over 1,000 tonnes placed over 20 foot high with tight precision joints. It seems plausible that all of the technology used for these structures was either destroyed or confused around 2000BC
Fantasy
4452nd
1/5/2018 7:54am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 8:05am
G-man wrote:
Quack or not Graham makes some pretty legitimate points. Maybe you have the answers on how they moved those massive blocks or constructed the Great Pyramid...
Quack or not Graham makes some pretty legitimate points.
Maybe you have the answers on how they moved those massive blocks or constructed the Great Pyramid with such precise precision? Woohoo
Why is it so hard to believe humans were capable of making the Great Pyramid?

"They could not build the Great Pyramid today even with all the tools and advancement we have today."
LOL bullshit, dude.

Hancock is definitely a quack
TXDirt
1/5/2018 8:02am
Some of you question if the Egyptians were even actually able to build the great pyramids??

Look at the buildings we can construct today. The Burj Khalifa tower is 163 stories tall. By comparison the great pyramid is about 48 stories tall.

Look at the technology that goes into these buildings now. They can hold tens of thousands of people. Think of all of the hvac systems, data systems, smart building systems. These are truly modern marvels of human engineering.

Wonder if some day future people will wonder if were able to build these buildings on our own and how we did it for being such a "primitive" society.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
1/5/2018 8:06am
I can't tell if this is serious or not Sad
MR. X
1/5/2018 8:14am
TXDirt wrote:
Some of you question if the Egyptians were even actually able to build the great pyramids?? Look at the buildings we can construct today. The Burj...
Some of you question if the Egyptians were even actually able to build the great pyramids??

Look at the buildings we can construct today. The Burj Khalifa tower is 163 stories tall. By comparison the great pyramid is about 48 stories tall.

Look at the technology that goes into these buildings now. They can hold tens of thousands of people. Think of all of the hvac systems, data systems, smart building systems. These are truly modern marvels of human engineering.

Wonder if some day future people will wonder if were able to build these buildings on our own and how we did it for being such a "primitive" society.
Current building techniques and tools are documented ,that would provide enough information to explain how today's structures are built.
TXDirt
1/5/2018 8:30am
TXDirt wrote:
Some of you question if the Egyptians were even actually able to build the great pyramids?? Look at the buildings we can construct today. The Burj...

MR. X wrote:
Current building techniques and tools are documented ,that would provide enough information to explain how today's structures are built.
The pyramids were built about 4,500 years ago. They likely were documented with what they had available. A lot can change over 4,500 years. Things that were documented can be lost and/or destroyed. The same goes for us and our documentation and information. Whole civilizations will rise and fall during this time. So much will be lost and destroyed over the next 4,500 years. The world will be a far far different place.
MR. X
1/5/2018 8:34am
TXDirt wrote:

MR. X wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
The pyramids were built about 4,500 years ago. They likely were documented with what they had available. A lot can change over 4,500 years. Things that...
The pyramids were built about 4,500 years ago. They likely were documented with what they had available. A lot can change over 4,500 years. Things that were documented can be lost and/or destroyed. The same goes for us and our documentation and information. Whole civilizations will rise and fall during this time. So much will be lost and destroyed over the next 4,500 years. The world will be a far far different place.
That's true ,they probably thought those crude scratchins on a stone would tell the whole story and here we are today looking at them and seeing astronauts and birds with snake heads and shit.
hard2kill
1/5/2018 8:49am
TXDirt wrote:

I believe the Egyptians likely built the great pyramids themselves, but I sure can't offer a valid explanation as to how they did it, can you? Some of these ramp proposals can not be taken seriously. I am not saying that it must have been by the aid of supernatural powers or anything, but i will admit is that they had knowledge and understood construction processes that will still do not know today.

Sure our buildings today are impressive as well, but the differences in construction are vast, to pretend otherwise is turning a blind eye. What buildings that we have built in the modern era will still be standing 4000 years from now? Perhaps there are a few but i have my doubts. You do realize that the great pyramid was the tallest man made structure on earth until just recently. How did we span thousands of years without improving on what they had done?
TXDirt
1/5/2018 8:59am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 9:12am
MR. X wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
The pyramids were built about 4,500 years ago. They likely were documented with what they had available. A lot can change over 4,500 years. Things that...
MR. X wrote:
That's true ,they probably thought those crude scratchins on a stone would tell the whole story and here we are today looking at them and seeing...
That's true ,they probably thought those crude scratchins on a stone would tell the whole story and here we are today looking at them and seeing astronauts and birds with snake heads and shit.
And in 4,500 years from now, our form of technology, the way we documented things and stored things will seem to future people 4,500 years from now, like carvings on a stone wall as well.

In fact, it will be even worse then that. The pace of human development is far quicker now then it was way back then. You could really say from like 4,500 years ago to say maybe the 1400's not a lot changed. So that's like 3500 years of very modest human development.

Now if you look at lets say the last 500 years, look at what's been developed.

The Internet
Electricity/ The Light bulb
Automobiles
Television
Airplanes
Personal Computer
Telephone
Printing Press
Cell Phone
Antibiotics
Camera
Atom Bomb
Air-conditioning
Running Water
Satellite
Refrigerator
Large Hadron Collider
Steam Train
Space Shuttle
Landed Man on the Moon
(I know I'm missing tons of stuff)

And a lot of those things have come in only the last 150 years.

So that's an incredible pace of technical development compared to say the last 4000 years previous combined.
SCR
1/5/2018 9:03am
G-man wrote:
Okay so what your saying is they moved some of these 70-ton blocks up 300 feet in height with sleds? Maybe they trained the dinosaur's to...
Okay so what your saying is they moved some of these 70-ton blocks up 300 feet in height with sleds?

And you're saying the exact alignment and the Precision with which it was built was luck?

They could not build the Great Pyramid today even with all the tools and advancement we have today. Cool
I don't think they had to lift the stones more than a few inches. Rollers and ramps to switchback up each side would probably work. I don't know where the 70 ton stones were located but I think most of the stones were much lighter.
At work we move mechanical equipment up to 5 tons or more all over the place with 2 men, a johnson bar, and some small conduits.
Thousands of non union Egyption workers with no OSHA regs, no permits. I can see it.
TXDirt
1/5/2018 9:04am
TXDirt wrote:

hard2kill wrote:
I believe the Egyptians likely built the great pyramids themselves, but I sure can't offer a valid explanation as to how they did it, can you...
I believe the Egyptians likely built the great pyramids themselves, but I sure can't offer a valid explanation as to how they did it, can you? Some of these ramp proposals can not be taken seriously. I am not saying that it must have been by the aid of supernatural powers or anything, but i will admit is that they had knowledge and understood construction processes that will still do not know today.

Sure our buildings today are impressive as well, but the differences in construction are vast, to pretend otherwise is turning a blind eye. What buildings that we have built in the modern era will still be standing 4000 years from now? Perhaps there are a few but i have my doubts. You do realize that the great pyramid was the tallest man made structure on earth until just recently. How did we span thousands of years without improving on what they had done?
Technical evolution/invention was very slow for the last 4000 years. Not just with buildings but with everything. See my post above as an example of massive technical change in the last 500 years. And it really advanced massively in the last 150 years.
Fantasy
4452nd
1/5/2018 9:10am
hard2kill wrote:
I believe the Egyptians likely built the great pyramids themselves, but I sure can't offer a valid explanation as to how they did it, can you...

They built the Pyramids to last forever. That’s not a priority nowadays.

hard2kill
1/5/2018 9:30am
G-man wrote:
Okay so what your saying is they moved some of these 70-ton blocks up 300 feet in height with sleds? Maybe they trained the dinosaur's to...

SCR wrote:
I don't think they had to lift the stones more than a few inches. Rollers and ramps to switchback up each side would probably work. I...
I don't think they had to lift the stones more than a few inches. Rollers and ramps to switchback up each side would probably work. I don't know where the 70 ton stones were located but I think most of the stones were much lighter.
At work we move mechanical equipment up to 5 tons or more all over the place with 2 men, a johnson bar, and some small conduits.
Thousands of non union Egyption workers with no OSHA regs, no permits. I can see it.
The closest granite quarry from which they could have harvested these 70 ton stones was over 500 miles away. Think about that for a moment. Even so maybe we can conceive of good old fashioned hard labor achieving this, although not very likely.

But beyond the great pyramid again just look to the Trilithon at baalbek 1000 ton stones cut with precision and placed with precision?
1/5/2018 9:31am
Regardless of whether you're the type of personality to subscribe to crackpot theories or not, there is a legitimate problem when dealing with some of these extremely heavy stones; 750 - 1000 tons. There is nothing we can come up with to explain it away.

Bit off topic but an interesting theory about the Sphinx putting its true age at around 10,000 yrs old if correct.

hard2kill
1/5/2018 9:32am
TXDirt wrote:

hard2kill wrote:

TXDirt wrote:
Technical evolution/invention was very slow for the last 4000 years. Not just with buildings but with everything. See my post above as an example of massive...
Technical evolution/invention was very slow for the last 4000 years. Not just with buildings but with everything. See my post above as an example of massive technical change in the last 500 years. And it really advanced massively in the last 150 years.
I can agree with that to some degree, but that still does not help us understand these megalithic structures, if anything it makes them more puzzling.
hard2kill
1/5/2018 9:34am
hard2kill wrote:

308 wrote:
They built the Pyramids to last forever. That’s not a priority nowadays.

Sure and if it were it would pose quite a problem for us.
Fantasy
4452nd
1/5/2018 9:41am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 9:42am
hard2kill wrote:
How so?

Do you really think we are not capable of building a modern structure that could outlast the pyramids?

hard2kill
1/5/2018 10:13am
hard2kill wrote:
308 wrote:
How so?

Do you really think we are not capable of building a modern structure that could outlast the pyramids?

No of course not. I am not saying we are not capable, but it would be an engineering nightmare
APLMAN99
1/5/2018 10:23am
hard2kill wrote:
308 wrote:
How so?

hard2kill wrote:
No of course not. I am not saying we are not capable, but it would be an engineering nightmare
It wouldn't be any problem today.......
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
1/5/2018 10:31am
I haven't gotten a chance to view the article yet but have read a few of the comments. It really isn't that confusing to me how they moved the blocks. To me it is harder to figure out how they jostled them around when manufacturing and shaping them. I used to own a monument shop and have worked in places with larger machinery that couldn't be picked up and moved. I have moved 3,000 lb pieces of granite across the shop floor, about 100 foot with 3 broom handles by myself. It is amazing how you can just roll it like you are pushing a shopping cart. They had to have done something similar.
XXVoid MainXX
1/5/2018 10:35am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 10:42am
I just find it hilarious that people think that beings with the technology to travel half way across the galaxy would stop here, cut out a bunch of stones and pile them up. It's actually probably more sad than it is funny. I mean even today we don't have the remotest idea of how it would be possible to even travel to the nearest star, yet we have built pyramids WAY better than those piles of rock. The big pile of rocks only has a couple of rooms in them for burying some old Egyptians. I mean this one is built with WAY more precision, thousands of people can stay in it, they even have them there gamblin' machines in the base. Aliens would have built something even WAY better than that!

hard2kill
1/5/2018 10:51am
308 wrote:
How so?

hard2kill wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
It wouldn't be any problem today.......
Ok just try to contract someone to quarry enough limestone for you. That should be easy enough right.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/5/2018 11:11am
hard2kill wrote:
The closest granite quarry from which they could have harvested these 70 ton stones was over 500 miles away. Think about that for a moment. Even...
The closest granite quarry from which they could have harvested these 70 ton stones was over 500 miles away. Think about that for a moment. Even so maybe we can conceive of good old fashioned hard labor achieving this, although not very likely.

But beyond the great pyramid again just look to the Trilithon at baalbek 1000 ton stones cut with precision and placed with precision?
I watched something on the pyramids that said they found evidence of canals that could have been used to float the stones on barges to get them closer to the site. Who knows if its true. It also said the workers weren't necessarily slaves, they were paid well and provided nice accommodations. They said it was an honorable job, but maybe they had to treat the workers well so they wouldn't disclose that the architect hired for the project came from a different universe.

Post a reply to: Please explain this then>>>>>

The Latest