Photobucket has finally gone full retard.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2017 5:27 AM

I've hardly hosted a pic on Photobucket over the past year due to all the popup ads. Now they are blocking you from posting a pic elsewhere unless you pay up. What is a good site to use these days?

|

6/30/2017 6:12 AM

I noticed that in JAFO92's thread. His first pic had some photobucket pic message.

If you have Amazon Prime, you can store photos there. If you didnt already know.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

6/30/2017 6:14 AM

kzizok wrote:

I noticed that in JAFO92's thread. His first pic had some photobucket pic message.

If you have Amazon Prime, you can store photos there. If you didnt already know.

Cool deal. Wife uses the hell out of her Prime, occasionally I help...smile

|

6/30/2017 7:13 AM

photobucket has been awful for years, the worst interface ever.

dropbox 5GB free storage
google drive 15GB free storage
OneDrive 5GB free storage

|

6/30/2017 9:17 AM

Ya, it's bad. Started out on there somewhere between 5 & 10 years ago. Don't use it a lot, last couple times I almost punched my monitor - just hideous. Really don't see how that will build their user base. Or even maintain it.

|

HAF

6/30/2017 9:56 AM

ns503 wrote:

Ya, it's bad. Started out on there somewhere between 5 & 10 years ago. Don't use it a lot, last couple times I almost punched my monitor - just hideous. Really don't see how that will build their user base. Or even maintain it.

I've been on there today deleting a bunch of my stuff. They even made that unbearable.laughing

|

6/30/2017 9:57 AM

i have a photobucket account from about 10-12 years ago with nothing but tits and ass. good times.

it reminds me of yahoo.com or aol.com email accounts

|

6/30/2017 10:05 AM

I've checked into my old account from over a decade ago too (unfortunately not as interesting as peelout's) but I found just trying to download my own fucking photos is a chore and a half. Talk about that site going downhill!

|

6/30/2017 9:10 PM

Yep. It's the only photo-hosting site I've ever used(10 years now?). Not any more. About two or three months ago, after endless (denying of)prompts to pay $1.00/mo to keep it ad-free, it no longer allows me to copy image links.

Hope they enjoy not existing at all.

|