Petersen Museum LA

2/8/2019 4:51am
Have any of you been to the Petersen car Museum? We went there last year for the first time, what a fantastic place. We did the long guided tour of the “vault”. Basically a giant underground parking garage filled with the most unbelievable cars. The guided tour was a pit pricey but well worth it as the guide is very knowledgeable about every car that you look at. If your in the area and looking for something to do it is well worth the time and money.
|
akillerwombat
2/8/2019 6:53am
I agree.

We live about a mile from it. The place is a must see. Even for less enthusiastic car fans the collection is inspiring.
Jrewing
2/8/2019 1:27pm
I didn’t know about the underground tour. I was in a rush though. Was barely anyone there, and it felt weird to see such special cars on my own nd know one to experience it with.
2/8/2019 3:30pm
I agree.

We live about a mile from it. The place is a must see. Even for less enthusiastic car fans the collection is inspiring.
That’s cool, we tried the last few years to get up to that lookout vista up near the Hollywood bowl but there was too much traffic ?

Post a reply to: Petersen Museum LA

The Latest