People are nuts...Waiting 14 hours in line for an in-and-out

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2020 3:29 AM

I know you Californians are proud of your in-and-outs, but I tried it when I went out there and it must be an aquired taste, because I found it greasy and borderline disgusting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8972231/In-N-Burger-chain-opens-two-Colorado-outlets-leading-fights-epic-14-hour-lines.html

|

11/22/2020 4:39 AM

They just opened a Popeye's here ... drove by and couldn't figure out why the church next door had cars in the parking lot ... line overflow ... I've tried their food once. Once was enough.

|

11/22/2020 5:17 AM

I could see if it was good..............................

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

11/22/2020 5:34 AM

People are weird about fast food. Get a hobby

|

11/22/2020 5:46 AM

There are two In n Out's within 3 miles of me and I haven't been to either one in at least a year. It's good, but that line in CO was unreal.

I'll take The Habit over them any day of the week.

|

11/22/2020 6:36 AM

The only line I see that I don’t judge is chic-fil-a; for whatever reason even if it’s wrapped around the establishment it’s more accurate and not any longer than 5-6 deep in the McDonald’s line.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/22/2020 8:35 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

The only line I see that I don’t judge is chic-fil-a; for whatever reason even if it’s wrapped around the establishment it’s more accurate and not any longer than 5-6 deep in the McDonald’s line.

I don’t have a Chic within 2 hours away but I do love eating at one. Quick, good employees and great food. I have eaten In and Out once. It was good.

|

11/22/2020 8:48 AM

The nearest Chick fil-A to me is the absolute best fast food restaurant that I’ve ever been to. Young employees who are polite, well groomed and do their job well. It’s actually a pleasure to go there and see the pride that they take in their work.

|

11/22/2020 9:10 AM

1) If you are ok with greasy food, Slaters 50/50 and Astro Burger shit all over In N Out.

2) In N Out is ok, but I join you in confusion as to how people consider it a pinnacle of anything. Good? Yes. Overrated? Also yes.

|

11/22/2020 10:23 AM

In-N-Out is pretty good and it’s always consistent. I think 5 guys is better.

|

11/22/2020 10:34 AM

At that point it's much more obviously a psychological issue than anything about the food itself

|

11/22/2020 11:09 AM

relatable
Photo

|

11/22/2020 1:04 PM

avidchimp wrote:

There are two In n Out's within 3 miles of me and I haven't been to either one in at least a year. It's good, but that line in CO was unreal.

I agree. The Habit has the best burgers in Simi Valley. In and Out is overrated.

|

11/22/2020 1:07 PM

Isn't pot legal in Colorado? Maybe when you get the terminal munchies a 14 hour wait in line for a greasy burger is no big deal?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

11/22/2020 1:15 PM

People did the same thing with Krispy Kreme donuts when they first hit Portland Oregon. Lined up down the street for donuts. WTF? In and Out is ok but, nothing worth waiting that long for. In Seattle, people rave about Dicks Burgers.
I’ll be damned if I ever walk around with a bag of Dicks.

|

11/22/2020 1:38 PM

avidchimp wrote:

jgmxdad251 wrote:

I agree. The Habit has the best burgers in Simi Valley. In and Out is overrated.

The one at Madera and LA Ave? Had many a good meal there since it opened years ago. I remember that area being nothing but K-Mart and a Chuck E Cheese growing up. lol

I don't get out there much anymore, unfortunately. But I will always consider that home. Grew up across the street from Elephant Rock.

|

11/22/2020 3:03 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Isn't pot legal in Colorado? Maybe when you get the terminal munchies a 14 hour wait in line for a greasy burger is no big deal?

I'd of smoked a 1/4 of high grade in a 14 hour line!

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

11/22/2020 5:52 PM

In N Out burgers are adequate. Their fries suck.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

11/22/2020 6:05 PM

In n outs good but not 14 hour wait good. My backyard smells like in n out. Could hit it with a potato gun. Still don’t eat there that often....

If you haven’t yet, add chopped chilis! Mmmm... Fries are only good as soon as you get em. Like the moment the bags handed over. They go downhill quickly from there on out.

Lived in CO when they opened the first Krispy Kreme. Caused a huge backup on 470. Couple years later they opened a Del Taco across from Krispy Kreme. Same shit, all the Migrated Californians were like flies on shit. Had to take a different route to work for a couple weeks til the bullshit slowed down.

|

11/22/2020 6:51 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

People did the same thing with Krispy Kreme donuts when they first hit Portland Oregon. Lined up down the street for donuts. WTF? In and Out is ok but, nothing worth waiting that long for. In Seattle, people rave about Dicks Burgers.
I’ll be damned if I ever walk around with a bag of Dicks.

I found Dick’s Burgers by accident. Just picked some rando food stop for the weed delivery to meet me at since I was outside their delivery zone.

It’s pretty amazing. Damn good burger, REALLY good shakes.

|

11/22/2020 7:35 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Habit is the bomb.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

11/22/2020 7:57 PM

Hesperia Ca. Pilot truck stop had 25 people in line every time I went in. The Wendy’s had no line. A driver backed in to me so hard, he knocked me into the back sleeper wall. He is driving off, I put my boots on just had underwear on. Running after him, across the parking lot. Haha. I caught up with him, long story short. Got a flashlight, just a few scrapes on the steel brush guard. I let him go, and helped him back in. At 4am I didn,t expect bumper to bumper traffic to Ontario, the next morning.

|

11/22/2020 8:15 PM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Hesperia Ca. Pilot truck stop had 25 people in line every time I went in. The Wendy’s had no line. A driver backed in to me so hard, he knocked me into the back sleeper wall. He is driving off, I put my boots on just had underwear on. Running after him, across the parking lot. Haha. I caught up with him, long story short. Got a flashlight, just a few scrapes on the steel brush guard. I let him go, and helped him back in. At 4am I didn,t expect bumper to bumper traffic to Ontario, the next morning.

I love your stories.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/22/2020 8:56 PM

profeshenal125 wrote:

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I love your stories.

Im tellin you, ya need to write a book man.

|

11/22/2020 9:24 PM

a good measure of how many California's migrated to Colorado

|

11/23/2020 6:11 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I love your stories.

Same lol. I was on the fence for a minute, but dude stuck to his style and I’ve learned to appreciate it a lot.

|

11/23/2020 6:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2020 6:15 AM

Our chick fil a here is insane, 50 damn cars in the drive thru mon - sat.. They just shut it down for a month to add awnings before the menu so you can order 100 yards out. People love the lord's chicken!

|

11/23/2020 7:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2020 7:24 AM

No one values their time anymore. Such better burger places in Colorado, no line for call in take out either.

|

11/23/2020 7:58 AM

cjmx wrote:

No one values their time anymore. Such better burger places in Colorado, no line for call in take out either.

The Stagecoach burger with Freedom fries at The Stagecoach bar and grill in Elizabeth. Probably had 30-40 of them when I was living there for 6 months. And lot's and lot's of beer.

|

11/23/2020 10:04 AM

same thing happened when in n out came to texas, lines for hours. Now you can pretty much pull up with no line at all

|