Peace loving Muslims, Coming to a neighborhood

newmann
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 8:17pm
|
Mr. G
7/18/2014 6:29pm
They are their own worst enemy. What peace loving Muslims should do is speak out LOUDLY about those crazy Muslims. It would distinguish them apart and maybe just maybe garner some approval. Too bad really as I am sure there are plenty.
hillbilly
7/18/2014 8:20pm
Manchester TN is already taken over,like Dearborn..
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/18/2014 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2014 5:20am
Edited
7/19/2014 5:11am
burn1986 wrote:
Edited
Dude, judgmental much? Don't take this wrong, Burn, because what little I know of you, I like, but your post is almost irrational.

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/19/2014 5:23am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2014 5:31am
Yeah, that was a short- sighted reply. Probably because I need to practice what I preach.
7/19/2014 5:27am
burn1986 wrote:
Yeah, that was a short- sighted reply. Probably because I need to practice what I preach.
Replies like that make the respect meter peg right out. I'd say more, but I'd rather not get into a thread hijack that will result in a few of the regulars coming in and starting their anti-Christian rants.
Sunhouse
7/19/2014 8:31am
I came here expecting something about war, and all I got was an injured arm Sad
God told him to, it´s perfectly rational
Barrett57
7/20/2014 7:23am
Muslims cry for tolerance but they give none back, they are the most intolerant people on earth.

All we get told is how peacefull they are, while they saw peoples heads off, suicide bomb crowded markets, cut people up, hang people for being gay, marry children, shag goats, treat women like slaves, kill people for drawing pictures of their mass murdering peodophile profit and generally try and drag the world back to the dark ages.

No other religion is as dangerous as Islam and the idiots that pander to them in the name of tolerance.

Barrett57
7/20/2014 7:29am
I forgot honor killings, the wonders of sharia law, the pure hatred of the Jews, flying planes into buildings, blowing up trains, cutting people up with machetes in the middle of london and that they are always victims of the evil west.
newmann
7/20/2014 8:02am
Damn Barrett, someone will be along soon to climb up your ass for your extremist views.....lol.
Racer92
7/20/2014 8:04am
newmann wrote:
Damn Barrett, someone will be along soon to climb up your ass for your extremist views.....lol.
Thats the price you pay for calling it as really is.
Barrett57
7/20/2014 8:54am
newmann wrote:

newmann
7/20/2014 9:05am
newmann wrote:
Barrett57 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/07/20/60342/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Much better, from a politically correct standpoint at least.
7/20/2014 9:51am
newmann wrote:
Barrett57 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/07/20/60342/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

newmann wrote:
Much better, from a politically correct standpoint at least.
They are just misunderstood, that's all. We should do a study to try and figure out how to better understand them! Wink
The Rock
7/21/2014 8:50pm
They are just misunderstood, that's all. We should do a study to try and figure out how to better understand them! Wink
How would you feel if you were on some Muslim site and read these types of comments about Americans?

How many of you even know any Muslims? Can you embrace the concept that some Americans are practicing Muslims but aren't part on any terror cells? I am aware of the Muslim extremists track record but I am also not aware of them invading any countries lately either.

The thing about generalizations is they're generally wrong so let's not paint all Muslims with the same brush as the 9/11 hijackers either.
tvo314
7/21/2014 9:52pm
The Rock wrote:
How would you feel if you were on some Muslim site and read these types of comments about Americans? How many of you even know any...
How would you feel if you were on some Muslim site and read these types of comments about Americans?

How many of you even know any Muslims? Can you embrace the concept that some Americans are practicing Muslims but aren't part on any terror cells? I am aware of the Muslim extremists track record but I am also not aware of them invading any countries lately either.

The thing about generalizations is they're generally wrong so let's not paint all Muslims with the same brush as the 9/11 hijackers either.
Your reasonable views aren't welcome here.
7/21/2014 10:39pm
The Rock wrote:
How would you feel if you were on some Muslim site and read these types of comments about Americans? How many of you even know any...

I knew some Muslims from Malaysia and several other countries, went to college with them. I got along okay with a few of them, but never felt that I could ever in any way trust any of them. They (the ones I knew) treated their women like dogs, and there was always a ring leader for each of the different groups (usually by country or region they were from), no individualism at all.

Have you known or do you know any? If so, ask them about their feelings toward non Muslims.

My comments were aimed at some of our liberal idiots in our own country pertaining to what was shown in the picture and the text associated therewith.

\
The Rock
7/21/2014 10:44pm
One of my best friends is Muslim and we've been friends for going on twenty five years now.

There are a wide range of Christians from the occasional church goer to the devout extremists who kill abortion doctors. Do all Christians pay for the actions of the extremists?

Regarding your "some of our liberal idiots" comment you are falling prey to the blame game IMHO. Why is it always so easy to put it on a some liberal or some conservative idiot? This partisan bickering has got to stop at some point I pray and we can get back to being a country that works together.

Queue Kumbaya three two one.......

BTW are you a member of the Tea Party by any chance?
Barrett57
7/22/2014 7:23am
The Rock wrote:

Im from England, near Birmingham, i've had to live with the bastards.
Azcrf331
7/22/2014 12:51pm
Won't be long until Americans have to deal with a Muslim nut job like this guy.
coolhand
7/22/2014 2:12pm
Newmann. We are being eaten from the inside out.

Only cure for that is proper round placement.
TeamGreen
7/22/2014 2:22pm
The Peaceful Majority were irrelevant.

Perfect.
The Rock
7/22/2014 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 3:59pm
Barrett57 wrote:
I feel for you and for countries like France who have a heavy influx of Muslim immigrants. The riots they had outside Paris were terrible. The only point I was trying to make using labels like Peace loving Muslims (in the context it was) is to me is like saying those blacks or those Jews or those conservatives or those liberals. The way we compartmentalize and label everything I think only fuels the societal divide IMO and if you doubt this turn on talk radio. Does anyone really talk about a solution? All I hear is blame blame blame and more about what the other side is doing wrong.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but is it really any wonder that every day week year is SSDD? in the meantime I want to judge people on their actions individually and not fall into lobbing a group of people into the same bucket because of azzhats that don't represent them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
TeamGreen
7/22/2014 4:03pm
Barrett57 wrote:
The Rock wrote:
I feel for you and for countries like France who have a heavy influx of Muslim immigrants. The riots they had outside Paris were terrible. The...
I feel for you and for countries like France who have a heavy influx of Muslim immigrants. The riots they had outside Paris were terrible. The only point I was trying to make using labels like Peace loving Muslims (in the context it was) is to me is like saying those blacks or those Jews or those conservatives or those liberals. The way we compartmentalize and label everything I think only fuels the societal divide IMO and if you doubt this turn on talk radio. Does anyone really talk about a solution? All I hear is blame blame blame and more about what the other side is doing wrong.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but is it really any wonder that every day week year is SSDD? in the meantime I want to judge people on their actions individually and not fall into lobbing a group of people into the same bucket because of azzhats that don't represent them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Valid Point.

Post a reply to: Peace loving Muslims, Coming to a neighborhood

The Latest