Pathetic sub human thieves

borg
10/23/2017 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/24/2017 4:05pm
I belong to a neighborhood website called Nextdoor.Com. I think it's nationwide but you sign up for a very localized area. Anyway, people post up all kinds of things that are going on locally including thefts, breakins, lost dogs, found keys and any number of things. There's been quite a few people that have had their Halloween decorations stolen from their yards. It happens around Christmas too. You would have to be a really pathetic worm of a person to do that. A different category of thief that's almost deserving of pity for being stuck with such a shallow, socially primitive mind. I fucking hate em!
|
ocscottie
10/23/2017 7:23pm
That is so pathetic! Scum of the earth.
Hut
10/23/2017 7:24pm
Do not watch Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special!
SEE ARE125
10/23/2017 8:31pm
My mom lives next to a church that has a cemetery, and there’s a semi-retired elderly woman that works there a couple days a week; cleaning, setting up for weddings, etc, just to stay busy. My mom occasionally talks to her, and they recently had an issue with some woman that had been stealing the artificial flowers off the graves and re-selling them at the flea market. Not sure what’s wrong with people these days.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
262nd
10/23/2017 8:45pm
We have a local neighborhood watch facebook group for our community. I am disgusted by the BS such as everything from smashing mailboxes, vandalism, vehicle theft, car break ins, home burglaries, petty theft etc.

And I live in a rural area. Most of the perps are juveniles for the minor stuff to Heroin addicts on the major stuff.

People suck.

The Shop

MR. X
10/24/2017 3:00am
We used to that as kids ,well not exactly steal them but move the scene exactly how it was to the neighbors front yard.
newmann
10/24/2017 6:17am
Very inconsiderate of you. How else do you expect other less fortunate people to have yard decorations?
scooter5002
10/24/2017 8:06am
MR. X wrote:
We used to that as kids ,well not exactly steal them but move the scene exactly how it was to the neighbors front yard.
Okay, THAT is hilarious. How could you even find them, in 12 feet of snow? Some shit stole our two Christmas floodlights on the front lawn down east, just shake my head. Just the bulbs though, not the assembly stuck in the ground.
akillerwombat
10/24/2017 8:07am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2017 8:07am
We were using that site for a while but had to ditch it. The amount of people who were posting about the dumbest shit wore us down.

"Creature in the yard"... a local raccoon.
"Creepy man walking late hours"... bar manager of the place down the street
"Bright lights and fireworks... do the police know?!".... homecoming game
Hut
10/24/2017 8:34am
That’s funny^^^ I went to visit my mom in Kersey Colorado years ago. I walked across the street to have a beer at the tavern. On my way back the police picked me up for questioning. Where are you from, why were crossing the street after dark, where are you heading etc... it was literally one block away. they put my name in the paper it was hilarious.
Rooster
10/24/2017 8:53am
Wait until Atlanta SX next year.

Amateur racing in Atlanta!?!

What do you think the over/under is going to be on stolen bikes?
akillerwombat
10/24/2017 9:13am
Hut wrote:
That’s funny^^^ I went to visit my mom in Kersey Colorado years ago. I walked across the street to have a beer at the tavern. On...
That’s funny^^^ I went to visit my mom in Kersey Colorado years ago. I walked across the street to have a beer at the tavern. On my way back the police picked me up for questioning. Where are you from, why were crossing the street after dark, where are you heading etc... it was literally one block away. they put my name in the paper it was hilarious.
Doesn't surprise me at all.

I will say though, that site does make you acutely aware of how fucked up your community is. We don't live in the nicest part of LA – far from the worst but for sure no Beverly Hills – and now that I'm able to put a story to these daily helicopters it's somewhat alarming. A couple weeks ago a dude broke into these girls apartment and tried to rape them at gun point... and we had a murder a few blocks north of here at 3 in the afternoon on a fucking Tuesday.
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
10/24/2017 11:05am
MR. X wrote:
Someone in my town used to take the mannequins from the nativity scene in front of the church and rearrange them into less, uh.... "holy" positions. ShockedLaughingWink

Not exactly stolen, but maybe just as depraved.
borg
10/24/2017 4:05pm
Hut wrote:
That’s funny^^^ I went to visit my mom in Kersey Colorado years ago. I walked across the street to have a beer at the tavern. On...
Doesn't surprise me at all. I will say though, that site does make you acutely aware of how fucked up your community is. We don't live...
Doesn't surprise me at all.

I will say though, that site does make you acutely aware of how fucked up your community is. We don't live in the nicest part of LA – far from the worst but for sure no Beverly Hills – and now that I'm able to put a story to these daily helicopters it's somewhat alarming. A couple weeks ago a dude broke into these girls apartment and tried to rape them at gun point... and we had a murder a few blocks north of here at 3 in the afternoon on a fucking Tuesday.
We live in California Heights in Long Beach and it sure seemed like a relatively crime free neighborhood until I signed up with Nextdoor. It's a very small area so we don't get a lot of traffic but you are right, a lot of unimportant crap gets posted but I'm sticking with it. It keeps me on my toes. We get a lot of stolen packages and car ransacking but no murders or rapes locally. Go about 2 miles North and you have all of that you want.

Post a reply to: Pathetic sub human thieves

The Latest