danzig138
Fantasy
4080th
Edited Date/Time 10/26/2018 7:19am
Anyone playing this game? Love it.

|
VilloFan951
12/30/2017 8:54pm
Hell yes! I love this game as well. I was hesitant at first but then it grew on me really quick lol
danzig138
Fantasy
4080th
12/30/2017 10:15pm
Hell yes! I love this game as well. I was hesitant at first but then it grew on me really quick lol
I had to buy a xbox just for this game.

Such a rush when it gets down to the final 5. So fun.
VilloFan951
12/31/2017 5:26pm
danzig138 wrote:

Heck yeah that’s when the fun gets even better lol
Donovan759
1/2/2018 6:05am
danzig138 wrote:

I cant stop playing it. Played all day yesterday switching off and on with my brother in law. Villo, I'm guessing vital members can connect through the vital mx group that you made on xbox & play together? yeah?

Anybody get any chicken dinners yet? We got one yesterday and lost our minds for a solid 5 minutes screaming and high fiving everyone in the house. haha.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/2/2018 8:02am
danzig138 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:
I cant stop playing it. Played all day yesterday switching off and on with my brother in law. Villo, I'm guessing vital members can connect through...
I cant stop playing it. Played all day yesterday switching off and on with my brother in law. Villo, I'm guessing vital members can connect through the vital mx group that you made on xbox & play together? yeah?

Anybody get any chicken dinners yet? We got one yesterday and lost our minds for a solid 5 minutes screaming and high fiving everyone in the house. haha.
Not sure how VilloFan951 runs the group he created but on my side of things with the PS4 the whole reason I created it was so that Vital members could play any game they want with the other members.

I'm sure it's the same thing with him.

@VilloFan951 how's the group coming along? Did you receive many requests? We're just over 30 guys which honestly I didn't expect. Can't wait to moto.
peelout
1/2/2018 8:36am
i went down a YouTube rabbit hole on Friday watching videos of angry rage gamers getting killed on this game, fucking hilarious.

game looks badass, makes me want an Xbox
Donovan759
1/2/2018 9:59am
peelout wrote:
i went down a YouTube rabbit hole on Friday watching videos of angry rage gamers getting killed on this game, fucking hilarious. game looks badass, makes...
i went down a YouTube rabbit hole on Friday watching videos of angry rage gamers getting killed on this game, fucking hilarious.

game looks badass, makes me want an Xbox
I cant take it too seriously cause its so intense. I usually blow off steam by beeping at people right before I run them over.
akmx17
1/2/2018 1:02pm
Im on it have yet to really sit down and play think I have about 7 games under me

DaisyChaning69
VilloFan951
1/2/2018 7:40pm
Donovan759 wrote:
I cant stop playing it. Played all day yesterday switching off and on with my brother in law. Villo, I'm guessing vital members can connect through...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not sure how VilloFan951 runs the group he created but on my side of things with the PS4 the whole reason I created it was so...
Not sure how VilloFan951 runs the group he created but on my side of things with the PS4 the whole reason I created it was so that Vital members could play any game they want with the other members.

I'm sure it's the same thing with him.

@VilloFan951 how's the group coming along? Did you receive many requests? We're just over 30 guys which honestly I didn't expect. Can't wait to moto.
Anybody can join. It was started for the supercross game and stuff like that but who cares lol as long as u have a vital name then I’m cool with it. I just hate playing with ransoms that end up screwing me over haha.
VilloFan951
1/2/2018 7:41pm
But yeah the group is doing pretty good we got a few members in it. I always ask if they have a vital name and get messages like I already told u lol my bad guys I don’t check this part of vital much cuz I tend to forget
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/2/2018 7:48pm
But yeah the group is doing pretty good we got a few members in it. I always ask if they have a vital name and get...
But yeah the group is doing pretty good we got a few members in it. I always ask if they have a vital name and get messages like I already told u lol my bad guys I don’t check this part of vital much cuz I tend to forget
Might need to see a doctor for an adderall prescription lol.
VilloFan951
1/3/2018 9:31am
But yeah the group is doing pretty good we got a few members in it. I always ask if they have a vital name and get...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Might need to see a doctor for an adderall prescription lol.
Come on man I live in Cali! No need for adderall now that weeds legal hahahaha jk
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/4/2018 1:02pm
Played this game a while back when it was free on Steam and the game was garbage. Ran like shit and was nothing but a bunch...
Played this game a while back when it was free on Steam and the game was garbage. Ran like shit and was nothing but a bunch of kids crying. I'm sure they've had time to fix a lot of things but seeing how many people have been caught cheating lately I'll stay away from it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/pubg-breaks-concurrent-record-…
One of the reason I don't play on PC and choose to play on console is simply that. A lot less ways to cheat on console. In fact I don't even know if it's possible. Probably is, but don't know how.
1/4/2018 1:53pm
Played this game a while back when it was free on Steam and the game was garbage. Ran like shit and was nothing but a bunch...
Played this game a while back when it was free on Steam and the game was garbage. Ran like shit and was nothing but a bunch of kids crying. I'm sure they've had time to fix a lot of things but seeing how many people have been caught cheating lately I'll stay away from it.

-MAVERICK- wrote:
One of the reason I don't play on PC and choose to play on console is simply that. A lot less ways to cheat on console...
One of the reason I don't play on PC and choose to play on console is simply that. A lot less ways to cheat on console. In fact I don't even know if it's possible. Probably is, but don't know how.
Give it a few months. They'll be cheating on console as well. They already cheat on GTA consoles
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/4/2018 2:07pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:
One of the reason I don't play on PC and choose to play on console is simply that. A lot less ways to cheat on console...
Give it a few months. They'll be cheating on console as well. They already cheat on GTA consoles
More than likely. I bought GTA V for PS3 because I believe it wasn't supposed to come put on PS4. It eventually did so I decided not to bother buying it again. Will wait for GTA 6.

I've suspected people of cheating in other games on console but I have no idea how they do it. More recently on COD: WWII. Just yesterday when I was playing they showed a replay and the guy's crosshair wasn't anywhere close to the opponent and he was credited with a head shot. I've seen that quite a few times. I've been killed through walls a couple times as well. I guess it could be the lag causing those issue's but I'm not confident that lag is always the case.

I just know there's a lot more cheating on PC. I've watched people play on Twitch and it's ridiculous the amount of cheating that goes on.

Personally I don't get the point of cheating. Just defeats the whole point of playing. Massive kill streaks but really who cares. No skills involved. Just sucks being constantly killed knowing you don't stand a chance. I guess some people just find it funny and that's why they do it. I'm sure other people do it so they level up faster. Whatever the reason behind it, I find it lame.
peelout
1/4/2018 2:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
More than likely. I bought GTA V for PS3 because I believe it wasn't supposed to come put on PS4. It eventually did so I decided...
More than likely. I bought GTA V for PS3 because I believe it wasn't supposed to come put on PS4. It eventually did so I decided not to bother buying it again. Will wait for GTA 6.

I've suspected people of cheating in other games on console but I have no idea how they do it. More recently on COD: WWII. Just yesterday when I was playing they showed a replay and the guy's crosshair wasn't anywhere close to the opponent and he was credited with a head shot. I've seen that quite a few times. I've been killed through walls a couple times as well. I guess it could be the lag causing those issue's but I'm not confident that lag is always the case.

I just know there's a lot more cheating on PC. I've watched people play on Twitch and it's ridiculous the amount of cheating that goes on.

Personally I don't get the point of cheating. Just defeats the whole point of playing. Massive kill streaks but really who cares. No skills involved. Just sucks being constantly killed knowing you don't stand a chance. I guess some people just find it funny and that's why they do it. I'm sure other people do it so they level up faster. Whatever the reason behind it, I find it lame.
does COD still let you set up private rooms?

we used to do that back in Modern Warfare and it was a blast. didn't have to worry about turds cheating.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/4/2018 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 2:27pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
More than likely. I bought GTA V for PS3 because I believe it wasn't supposed to come put on PS4. It eventually did so I decided...

peelout wrote:
does COD still let you set up private rooms? we used to do that back in Modern Warfare and it was a blast. didn't have to...

we used to do that back in Modern Warfare and it was a blast. didn't have to worry about turds cheating.
I'll have to check that. I know you can create custom matches. Not sure if that's the same thing you're talking about? I guess with private rooms you have to play with people that are on your friend list? Not sure I have enough people playing it to fill up a room but it sure sounds a lot more fun. I don't mind playing with random people but cheating sucks.

I know with the Battlefield series you can rent your own server, customise the rules, etc. You obviously can play and practice with your friends or open it so random people can play but it's under your rules. No rocket launchers is a good one unless you let tanks, jeeps, etc. I know you can rent one for a single day, a week and I believe 1 and 3 months. Haven't played the game in months so memory is a little foggy on that subject.
SKlein
1/5/2018 9:17am
If you get the chance to play it on PC absolutely do so. It's a much better experience all around. If you only have console it's still fun, but just a bit less intuitive.
TXDirt
1/5/2018 9:26am
peelout wrote:
does COD still let you set up private rooms? we used to do that back in Modern Warfare and it was a blast. didn't have to...

Yes it does. You can create private anything. If you have enough people you can create a private game. If you don't then can create a private party, and then join a public game to fill up the rest of the spots.

Cheating is far more rampant on computer games then console games. It's pretty rare to encounter in on consoles. I'm speaking specifically about the xbox. I don't use PlayStation so it may be different there. I believe there are more issues on the PlayStation. In fact a few years ago the entire PlayStation gaming network was down for like a week due to a major hack. And that wasn't the first one.
danzig138
Fantasy
4080th
1/9/2018 8:32am
Logged in 70 hours since I posted this thread...4 chicken dinners and the most fun i've ever had in a video game since Halo.

Xbox patch came out yesterday, its getting better!

Rauuuuuul!

Donovan759
1/10/2018 6:17am
Made it to #4 last night. Died because I hit a guy to kill him and he got stuck in my car and I couldn't see. Had to get out and immediately got sniped cause I had no idea where I was for a moment.
tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
2/1/2018 3:41pm
I finished 2nd earlier which is a lot better than my average finish. Feel free to add me as I need more Xbox friends..

My gamer tag is Tcannon521

2/2/2018 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2018 7:02pm
I love how the scopes and acogs actually WORK. Drop a headshot from a decent distance off. I love this game.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/3/2018 10:03am
So is this coming out on ps4? Looks fun.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/3/2018 1:50pm
FLmxer wrote:
There's a chance that the game will make its way to the PS4 but it all depends on if Microsoft buys the company that put the game out. Microsoft is interested in acquiring the company and if they do it'll more than likely only be available for PC and Xbox.
Donovan759
2/5/2018 12:31pm
So, I got on during the Superbowl figuring I could score a few chicken dinners... Eff that... The only people online were the hardcore gamers. I can't tell you how many times I got headshot sniped early in the game from someone light years away. Wasn't even fun.
Donovan759
2/5/2018 12:36pm
FLmxer wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
There's a chance that the game will make its way to the PS4 but it all depends on if Microsoft buys the company that put the...
There's a chance that the game will make its way to the PS4 but it all depends on if Microsoft buys the company that put the game out. Microsoft is interested in acquiring the company and if they do it'll more than likely only be available for PC and Xbox.
My brother in law (who never plays video games) went out last week and bought himself an Xbox One just so he could play PUBG. You might have to come over from the dark side and join in on the party Mav.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
2/5/2018 12:38pm
I keep hearing about PUBG, lately I've been playing Fortnite because its free and I'm cheap, but its a ton of fun too. 100 player survival with a shrinking map.

Post a reply to: PUBG - Xbox anyone?

The Latest