PUBG Coming To PS4

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2018 7:30 AM

I know some guys had shown interest in the game from the Xbox thread a while back so just letting you all know it'll be available December 7th.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/17/2018 8:48 AM

I will most definitely try it out. That's not the one where you build walls into the sky is it?

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

11/17/2018 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2018 8:54 AM

FLmxer wrote:

I will most definitely try it out. That's not the one where you build walls into the sky is it?

Walls into the sky? I honestly couldn't tell you. You would need to ask an Xbox guy. I've seen 1 or 2 videos of the game. Never followed it since it was an Xbox game.

Maybe you're thinking of Fortnite? That's another game I have no idea about.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/17/2018 9:29 AM

FLmxer wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Walls into the sky? I honestly couldn't tell you. You would need to ask an Xbox guy. I've seen 1 or 2 videos of the game. Never followed it since it was an Xbox game.

Maybe you're thinking of Fortnite? That's another game I have no idea about.

Yep that's it, Fortnite.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

11/17/2018 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2018 9:55 AM

Iv'e had a bit of fun (only 30 hrs) with PUBG on PC but man do you get some good people on there! Pretty much no chance for someone of my skill level to win. My mouse/keyboard set-up is pretty horrible though, and I don't really have the work space to make it better - so perhaps my chances would improve with everyone on the same equipment i.e a PS4 controller... Idk, probably not. Will keep an eye on this though so cheers. Iv'e always liked the battle royale concept.

Someone who knows what they're doing

|