PS4 & PS5 Game Recommendations

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2020 7:30 PM

Markee wrote:

Uncharged 4 was free, still might be on PSN. Had never played any of them, but that was a cool ass game. Wish they would ...more

If you liked Uncharted 4, look into getting Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. Unfortunately, it's too late now, but it was free on the PSN back in January.

It's the remastered compilation of the first three games in the series:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

There's also Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. That one is a standalone expansion of Uncharted 4.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/7/2020 8:57 AM

First look gameplay trailer of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

|

5/8/2020 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2020 5:52 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Looking fwd to this. A little too much of a Hollywood look to these vikings, like in the show Vikings. But liking the setting. Haven´t been this thrilled since Origins and Unity w00t

Btw, did you see the game trailers for Xbox yesterday? Man, they have zero games for their console. Will be buying the PS5 for sure

|

5/8/2020 6:19 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Sunhouse wrote:

Looking fwd to this. A little too much of a Hollywood look to these vikings, like in the show Vikings. But liking the setting. ...more

I didn't watch the Xbox stream yesterday. That said, I did read that they are supposed to be doing them every month until they release the new Xbox Series X console.

I'm sure they'll have some good exclusives just like the previous consoles, but nothing like PlayStation, IMO.

The PS5 is apparently going to be revealed on June 4th.

|

5/8/2020 8:22 AM

I am hyped for this game. Looks fucking intense. I don't mind playing as Ellie for the second one. She's a badass.

|

5/9/2020 2:57 PM

Finished Horizon: Zero Dawn this evening, boy was that a long slog, approximately 80 hours played. Surprisingly I loved it this time around, 1st time I was like meh, it’s ok. I even bought the expansion pack Frozen Wilds, decent size for an add on plus you can unlock some really powerful weapons & mods. It felt more satisfying getting a platinum trophy on a game this size. Possibly gonna play Red Dead 2 again or play the Drake Collection for about the 3rd time.

|

5/13/2020 9:56 AM

|

5/13/2020 11:17 AM

^^^ PS5 looks amazing!

|

5/16/2020 7:35 AM

PS4 Exclusive. Ghost of Tsushima.

Comes out July 17th.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

|

5/16/2020 8:08 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Comes out July 17th.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Looks excellent!

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

5/16/2020 8:11 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Comes out July 17th.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

FLmxer wrote:

Looks excellent!

Yeah, I think I might actually pick it up.

You can also play it in Japanese with subtitles if you want a more authentic feel.

|

5/17/2020 7:29 AM

You guys see this? New Unreal engine for PS5.

Fuck me.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/17/2020 8:23 AM

Crush wrote:

You guys see this? New Unreal engine for PS5.

Fuck me.

🤦‍♂️ LOL. Literally 5 posts above yours.

|

5/17/2020 10:27 AM

Another good one coming up. They told Anita Sarkeesan to fuck off when she tried to guilt them into their SJW bs. And I can respect that. That's what has me worried about Naughty Dog right now .. they let Anita come in and influence the story. If they destroy the characters they built up in the first one, I hope they go under. Sorry for the mini rant

|

5/17/2020 2:17 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

Another good one coming up. They told Anita Sarkeesan to fuck off when she tried to guilt them into their SJW bs. And I can ...more

Mate, don’r worry. I’m doing an MBA in Singapore right now, and we were allowed to talk to the inventor/creator of CyberPunk2077. It was a part of how games outsell movies by 100/150%. He gave us a speach and Q&A in regards to the industry and what’s next. CyberPUNK2077 will be awesome in the same way Dishonored was awesome. It’s all scripted , but it will be awesome!

|

5/21/2020 12:08 PM

Loading screens should soon be a thing of the past thanks to SSD

https://gamesfontaine.com/ps5-speed-vs-ps4/

|

5/21/2020 2:19 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

Loading screens should soon be a thing of the past thanks to SSD

https://gamesfontaine.com/ps5-speed-vs-ps4/

Here's a demonstration comparing the PS4 Pro vs PS5.

|

5/21/2020 8:50 PM

I got PS4 pro and its been a awesome console, no problems what so ever. Looks forward to PS5 for sure.

That SSD vs a standard CD or HD load is no comparison in speed.

|

5/25/2020 7:04 AM

I downloaded a few playable demos to try. So far have played Resident Evil demo. It was awesome. I played the first resident evil game ever on Sega disc or ps disc I can't remember but I blurt out "What happened to Wesker?" Often over the years. Lol Tom Clancy next.

|

5/26/2020 9:27 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Comes out July 17th.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

FLmxer wrote:

Looks excellent!

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yeah, I think I might actually pick it up.

You can also play it in Japanese with subtitles if you want a more authentic feel. ...more

so is this another Dark Souls type game? i tried one and got about an hour in before i turned it off for good. too hard for me, but i hate dying over and over and over and over and over and over before finally beating an enemy only to move to the next guy and die over and over and over and over...

|

5/26/2020 9:38 AM

peelout wrote:

so is this another Dark Souls type game? i tried one and got about an hour in before i turned it off for good. too hard for ...more

I've never played Dark Souls, so I'll have to look more into it later and compare the gameplay.

But just off the top of my head, I don't think so.

|

5/27/2020 3:30 PM

|

5/30/2020 2:45 AM

|

5/30/2020 7:01 AM

What is the best Tom Clancys Ghost recon ps4 game?

|

5/30/2020 7:41 AM

FLmxer wrote:

There's two of them for the PS4.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Both of them are open world environment which was a first for the series, so you're free to go wherever you please.

I'd personally go with Wildlands. Better storyline. Set in Bolivia and has to do with a fictional Mexican drug cartel.

Peelout has it, so maybe he can chime in on it.

|

5/30/2020 8:18 AM

FLmxer wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

There's two of them for the PS4.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Both of them ...more

Ok awesome thank you. I'm playing the free demo of Breakpoint and its pretty good. I'm going to purchase the full Wildlands after my time is up on this demo. I love the sound and feel of the weapons in this series. It has some decent attributes others are missing and also could use a few from similar games as it is with all games of coarse.

|

5/30/2020 8:45 AM

I wish they'd bring back the SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs series. Those were awesome.

Rumor has it that it's in the works for the PS5. I'm pretty skeptical about it since the last game they released was in 2011 for the PS3.

Fingers crossed it materializes.

|

5/30/2020 4:18 PM

Yes they were great. Hope they do return.

|

6/2/2020 9:05 AM

FLmxer wrote:

Ghost Recon Wildlands is fuckin' awesome. you can play as realistically as you want or go in guns blazing. i have around 100 hours in it, just finished the story and enjoyed every minute of it. it's actually a lot like AC Oddyssee in that there is so much to do but you don't have to do everything unless you want to. you can just play through the story or you can spend hours collecting guns and upgrades, side missions, intel missions, etc. some think it's repetitive but i loved it.

Breakpoint is like Wildlands on super future technology steroids. they took everything that was great about Wildlands and put a robot/drone/tech behind it. not a fan at all.

|

6/2/2020 11:36 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wish they'd bring back the SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs series. Those were awesome.

Rumor has it that it's in the works for the ...more

SOCOM was the reason i bought a PS2 way back when, being able to give out commands using the headset was on another level of any other tactical game at the time and it really was ahead of it's time. loved that game.

|