Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 7:43am
PRANK IDEAS TO DO ON SOMEONES TRUCK-------GO
|
newmann
8/29/2018 9:41am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 9:43am

Like this?
mxtech1
8/29/2018 10:04am
Get an industrial zip tie...a long one....and tie it to the drive shaft. Leave it long and uncut. Will make a great noise as the driveshaft spins

Get an old dog collar. Tie the collar to a rope and then tie the rope to the underside of the bumper. Toss the collar and the rope up underneath the middle of the truck so it is not in sight when getting in.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
8/29/2018 10:36am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 10:37am
Hide a few of these in their truck...these smell horrible (has to be pine). You can also tape these under your co-workers office chair/office desk:

The Shop

TXDirt
8/29/2018 10:48am
Dump a bottle of this in his truck. Nastiest smell ever. Buy it on Amazon.

Liquid Ass.
MR. X
8/29/2018 10:54am
Put Nissan badges on it.
icrashalot
8/29/2018 12:35pm
Hook up a horn to the brake lights so everytime they hit the brakes the horn blairs
hillbilly
8/29/2018 1:12pm
Take a oxy/,actealene torch, light and get the mixture right and snuff out the flame.

Fill a ballon with that mixture and plug with spatkplug.

Take plugwire off engine and put on ballon plug..

Depending on size you can bow the hood up and fenders out of blow them right off.
mxtech1
8/29/2018 1:15pm
hillbilly wrote:
Take a oxy/,actealene torch, light and get the mixture right and snuff out the flame. Fill a ballon with that mixture and plug with spatkplug. Take...
Take a oxy/,actealene torch, light and get the mixture right and snuff out the flame.

Depending on size you can bow the hood up and fenders out of blow them right off.
jesus christ...lmao
JRT812
8/29/2018 1:18pm
I had pranks going on for a moment with some old friends. Top 3

For a couple of months I would hit his truck up at his place of employment and remove at least one wheel and place it somewhere

Removed his air vents and placed zip lock bags filled with dog poo that had small holes poked in it. Then replaced the air vents

Put a possum in the back of his bed

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
8/29/2018 1:22pm
Wrap the cab closed with shipping cellophane.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
8/29/2018 1:56pm
A guy at work Saran-wrapped our coworkers truck a while back. He also covered a girl’s car in sticky notes..hell that same guy put another coworkers top in a pan of water and froze it into a solid block of ice while we were at pt one time, dude was always up to something. Kinda annoying really tho
plowboy
8/29/2018 3:51pm
hillbilly wrote:
Take a oxy/,actealene torch, light and get the mixture right and snuff out the flame. Fill a ballon with that mixture and plug with spatkplug. Take...

Prank Billie...not assassinationPinchWoohoo
plowboy
8/29/2018 4:17pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Banana in the tailpipe
Not good...ruined an engine with that prank. Now if you're LOOKING to ruin someone's engine...shove a potato in there.
plowboy
8/29/2018 4:18pm
mxtech1 wrote:
Get an industrial zip tie...a long one....and tie it to the drive shaft. Leave it long and uncut. Will make a great noise as the driveshaft...
Get an industrial zip tie...a long one....and tie it to the drive shaft. Leave it long and uncut. Will make a great noise as the driveshaft spins

Get an old dog collar. Tie the collar to a rope and then tie the rope to the underside of the bumper. Toss the collar and the rope up underneath the middle of the truck so it is not in sight when getting in.
This is the classic. No damage but loads of laughs.
JM485
8/29/2018 4:30pm
mxtech1 wrote:
Get an industrial zip tie...a long one....and tie it to the drive shaft. Leave it long and uncut. Will make a great noise as the driveshaft...

I was going to post the zip tie one. We got some people good in HS with that one, teachers, students, nobody was safe!Laughing
reded
8/29/2018 4:43pm
We had couple of guys in HS who welded the lug nuts to the wheels on the shop teachers Chevy Luv. He had a flat a month or so later on the way to school. Mad as a mfer!
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
8/29/2018 4:57pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Banana in the tailpipe
plowboy wrote:
Not good...ruined an engine with that prank. Now if you're LOOKING to ruin someone's engine...shove a potato in there.
I was at a fair race in MN years ago and parked with just enough room between my truck and a car next to me so I could park my bike. I came back from practice and someone with a Geo Tracker squeezed in between my truck and that car..I shoved everything I could find up his tailpipe as tight as possible...
hillbilly
8/29/2018 6:11pm
hillbilly wrote:

plowboy wrote:
Last time I saw it done it was pretty damn funny.

Just watch the static electricity ,we blew widows out the shop in highschool.
plowboy
8/29/2018 6:34pm
hillbilly wrote:

plowboy wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

Yeah, the first time I filled a balloon with oxy/acetelene and lit it off with the torch...I blew a few Windows out of the shop. Teacher was pissed. I had to pay for the Windows.
TXDirt
8/29/2018 6:51pm
TXDirt wrote:
Dump a bottle of this in his truck. Nastiest smell ever. Buy it on Amazon.

Liquid Ass.
I used this prank on my wife for about 6 months. I finally had to tell her the joke after she made me a dr appt. I kid you not lol She was literally worried about me lol She was so pissed!!!

It's the worst smelling shit you can imagine. Lots of good Youtube prank videos with it. Highly highly recommend.

https://youtu.be/W4rE8O5cPjs
kr
8/29/2018 7:39pm
Limburger cheese on top muffler, catalytic converter or on top motor. No harm to anything but they won’t be able to get out of it fast enough. For full effect, wait and follow them. You won’t be disappointed.
MR. X
8/30/2018 4:51am
My favorite cold weather prank is to ice their windshield , spray bottle of water and handfuls of fresh snow all day during some single digit winter days . It's like covering their windshield in epoxy. We used to do it to a guy at work and he never caught on that everyone got in their vehicles and just drove away and he was out there chipping ice off his windshield.
8/30/2018 6:53am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 6:55am
plowboy wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

plowboy wrote:
Yeah, the first time I filled a balloon with oxy/acetelene and lit it off with the torch...I blew a few Windows out of the shop. Teacher...
Yeah, the first time I filled a balloon with oxy/acetelene and lit it off with the torch...I blew a few Windows out of the shop. Teacher was pissed. I had to pay for the Windows.
Lmao. Today you’d be labeled a terrorist.

Put a lot of glitter in sun shade. I mean a lot. That will go over well.

8/30/2018 6:57am
Kelz87 wrote:
A guy at work Saran-wrapped our coworkers truck a while back. He also covered a girl’s car in sticky notes..hell that same guy put another coworkers...
A guy at work Saran-wrapped our coworkers truck a while back. He also covered a girl’s car in sticky notes..hell that same guy put another coworkers top in a pan of water and froze it into a solid block of ice while we were at pt one time, dude was always up to something. Kinda annoying really tho
How did he freeze it ?
8/30/2018 10:18am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 10:19am
Someone put a bumper sticker (magnet) on my truck that said "I heart in my ass". The heart was picture of a heart.
I drove around town for 2 days until I noticed it.

Post a reply to: PRANK IDEAS TO DO ON SOMEONES TRUCK-------GO

The Latest