Ozark on Netflix

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2017 7:01 PM

Anyone watching or have watched Ozark on Netflix? I think its really good. Jason Bateman is really good (as are others).

Even though I havent seen many of the Breaking Bad episodes, Ozark has a similar feel with the intertwing of all the characters and plots. Obviously, the topic and locations aren't the same. However, how it builds and integrates storylines has a similar feel to it in regards to normal people getting in over their head's with criminal issues.

May be worth checking out if you havent seen it.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/5/2017 7:34 PM

I'm three episodes in. Love it and have always been a fan of Bateman.

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

8/6/2017 6:27 AM

I'm three episodes in. It's definitely taking some ideas from multiple different shows, such as Breaking Bad and Justified, and it's working very well.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/7/2017 9:25 AM

binged this weekend and I really like it. I have 2 episodes left before I finish season 1.
I don't analyze the reality of the show, how it's really like Lake of the Ozarks or whatever, it's simply entertainment. But I guarantee you their strip club does not get that traffic flow. also, no way the girls are that cute either. Just what I heard smile

I go (to the Lake, not strip club) several times a year since I was a teenager.

|

8/7/2017 10:25 AM

Its a good show. Keeps the interest level high.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/7/2017 12:03 PM

I was thinking the same (Like Breaking Bad) Got hooked on it while it was on then I instantly went back and watched them all.

Big fan of BB and like Ozark it's almost always on the evil side rather then going back to the gentle side of Walter and Family.
Becoming a bigger fan of Bateman, does some good acting in this series.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALL THE EPISODES!

What do you think of that chick that electrocuted her Uncles to save batemans Life, is she growing soft and getting a feel of accomplishment because of her new found responsibility thr her work with Bateman or does she have a different agenda? Kinda crazy to kill off your own blood.

I'm diggin the old Farmer and his wife, dude is relentless

|

8/8/2017 9:46 AM

it's in her master plan, has to be. No way she'll get soft. betrayal is what it's all about with her.

Read today they haven't singed on for season 2 yet. I hope they do.

|

8/15/2017 1:55 PM

just finished watching the first series, great storylines, and a heap left unanswered for season 2,

|

8/15/2017 3:11 PM

^^^I like the old farmer too. Intriguing.

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/15/2017 9:25 PM

They announced that there will be a season two today. Not a surprise.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/16/2017 10:29 PM

I live near the Ozarks, and they sure did take the redneck idea and exaggerate it haha. I mean there are rednecks, but nothing like how it's portrayed. Still though I think it's pretty good

|

2003 CR250R - 2006 KX250 (freessshhhh)

8/17/2017 6:27 AM

Started it last night and stayed up longer than I should have. Really good show and got sucked in. I blame Netflix for automatically going to the next episode and keeping me up. Looking forward to watching more tonight

|

8/17/2017 8:06 PM

Not the daughter, but the curly haired girl reminds me of the girl from justified.

|

8/21/2017 8:51 PM

Almost done with season one and it's awesome! Very well done.

|

8/22/2017 5:46 AM

TXDirt wrote:

just finished last night. Great show!

|

8/22/2017 6:41 AM

TXDirt wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

just finished last night. Great show!

Yeah I finished up finally at 4 am. Binged watched over two days. Fantastic show! I don't get too watch too many series so this is easily third on my list of favorites behind Breaking Bad and Stranger Things.

|

8/22/2017 8:03 AM

Two episodes in. Was blown away how much they covered in the first episode between story set-up and character introduction.

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/22/2017 9:55 AM

when he drowns the baby in the lake. that's crazy.

|

8/22/2017 11:16 AM

Har, is that what we're calling Baptism now? I get it sorry..LOL

It was a good scene that no directer wants to cross and they came as close to that line as possible. Very good series, hope it returns for more season's.
I read somewhere that they didn't have enough interest in the first season to keep the show going?
But like many Netflix shows they get a boost of viewers only after the season is done.

Hope they keep it going.

On another note: has anyone been watching Preacher? this show is out there, I mean in the scents it's a crazy ass flix.
Give it a whirl

|

8/22/2017 11:33 AM

Old-Man wrote:

Har, is that what we're calling Baptism now? I get it sorry..LOL

It was a good scene that no directer wants to cross and they came as close to that line as possible. Very good series, hope it returns for more season's.
I read somewhere that they didn't have enough interest in the first season to keep the show going?
But like many Netflix shows they get a boost of viewers only after the season is done.

Hope they keep it going.

On another note: has anyone been watching Preacher? this show is out there, I mean in the scents it's a crazy ass flix.
Give it a whirl

Yeah I was really struggling to watch that scene. No lie.

It's back for season two. It's picking up steam for sure as word of mouth gets around.

I thought it was excellent.

|