Ozark, Netflix and other Shows to watch

Todd727
4/24/2021 6:18am
Tried to watch Pray, Obey, Kill on HBOMax. All in Swedish and subtitiled and just too slow to sit and read the whole show.
Todd727
4/24/2021 6:21am
Watched This is a Robbery on Netflix. I don't recommend you waste four hours on this. Save yourself the time and just go search the web for what happened.

SPOILER ALERT:

You don't really learn anything, nothing is solved.
Mucktub
5/11/2021 6:31am
Has "Gangs of London" been shown in the US yet?
crowe660
Fantasy
3962nd
5/11/2021 6:34am
Has anyone watched the son of sam Netflix doc yet??

The Shop

5/11/2021 6:58am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2021 6:59am
Jupiter's Legacy is pretty awesome so far. I'm 6 episodes in right now. Expecting to finish season 1 tonight. I'm assuming it will become an ongoing series, but I have no idea. I don't know anything about the original comic.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/11/2021 11:10am
Jupiter's Legacy is pretty awesome so far. I'm 6 episodes in right now. Expecting to finish season 1 tonight. I'm assuming it will become an ongoing...
Jupiter's Legacy is pretty awesome so far. I'm 6 episodes in right now. Expecting to finish season 1 tonight. I'm assuming it will become an ongoing series, but I have no idea. I don't know anything about the original comic.
We just finished it too. Really enjoyed it.
Nighttrain
5/14/2021 7:36pm
What We Do in the Shadows. I started it several times and couldn’t get into it. My son came home from college and wanted to watch it. 8 episodes into the 1st season and this show cracks me up. That 6th episode made my sides hurt.
AZ35
Fantasy
489th
5/15/2021 12:37pm
My Octopus Teacher- Netflix documentary

I was hesitant at first about watching it, but it is worth the 90 minutes.

Incredible story, amazing beauty (and oddities) of the ocean. Octopus are incredible creatures (before this show I just thought they looked weird as fuck).

Story summary- guy free dives daily and ends up becoming friends with an Octopus, camera follows his interactions over the course of a year.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/15/2021 5:20pm
I know wrestling is not for everyone, but I've been enjoying the WWE Biography series on A&E. There's 8 episodes scheduled and they're 2 hours each.

So far the following episodes have aired:

- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- "Macho Man" Randy Savage
- Booker T

Still left to air over the next few weekends:

- Shawn Michaels (airs tomorrow night)
- Ultimate Warrior
- Mick Foley
- Bret "Hitman" Hart
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/15/2021 7:18pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Mayans MC. Season 3 Trailer. Starts March 16th.
Mayans MC.

Season 3 Trailer. Starts March 16th.

Season 3 was great and it's been renewed for a 4th season.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/16/2021 9:05pm
Speaking of crypto we are watching Startup. Similar to Ozark but about a start up crypto company unintentionally funded by thugss, brutal gangs and crooked psychos. It's decent.
Mucktub
5/19/2021 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2021 5:27am
Just started the new season of Fargo, so far I'm not sure it's as strong as the previous seasons. I also started re-watching season 1 of it with my son, fuck it's good.
5/20/2021 7:05am
Love, Death, & Robots just released the second collection on Netflix. I watched the whole thing in a couple of hours. I don't know if it was as good as the first collection, but definitely still good.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/20/2021 8:18am
Yea I watched the first one last night and it was ok. I didn't realize it was coming out with another group of shorts. Really liked the original and hoping this has some good ones too.
5/20/2021 8:23am
Yeah that first one was a little goofy, which I like, but I could've used a goofy break later on.

There's a bunch of creepy ones in a row in this collection, where I thought the first collection did a better job spacing the creepy and goofy ones together.
doofus
5/23/2021 6:12am
If it hasn’t been said already, as I didn’t sift thru 27 pages - the show startup on Netflix is awesome. So is snowfall but I believe it’s only on Hulu
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/23/2021 7:26am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2021 7:27am
doofus wrote:
If it hasn’t been said already, as I didn’t sift thru 27 pages - the show startup on Netflix is awesome. So is snowfall but I...
If it hasn’t been said already, as I didn’t sift thru 27 pages - the show startup on Netflix is awesome. So is snowfall but I believe it’s only on Hulu
Snowfall is excellent. I've been watching that series from the start and it's been renewed for a 5th season. IMO, it just keeps on getting better every season.

I watch it on FX.

Edit: You might want to go through all the pages when you have time because there's some good shows listed in here.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/23/2021 7:45am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2021 11:42am
doofus wrote:
If it hasn’t been said already, as I didn’t sift thru 27 pages - the show startup on Netflix is awesome. So is snowfall but I...
5 posts up. lol Yea Startup was good. Definitely going to check out snowfall*.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/23/2021 11:30am
FLmxer wrote:
5 posts up. lol Yea Startup was good. Definitely going to check out snowfall*.
Snowfall is about the rise of the crack/cocaine epidemic of the early 80's in Los Angeles.

One of my favorite shows.

Trailer for season 1

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
5/23/2021 11:46am
40 minutes into Snowfall and what a crazy time it was back then. Enjoying it.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/23/2021 12:04pm
FLmxer wrote:
40 minutes into Snowfall and what a crazy time it was back then. Enjoying it.
It only gets better. You have 40 episodes to watch, but there's plenty of time to do so.

Season 5 only comes out next year.

The lead actor is actually British. I thought for sure he was American. It was weird to hear him talk in an interview.
Mucktub
5/25/2021 5:19am
Anyone been watching Mare of Eastown? It's a grim tale full of unhappy people struggling through tough lives, involving drugs, prostitution and general social breakdown. It's well made though, just waiting for the final episode to drop on Monday.
Stuntman949
5/25/2021 7:16am
Love, Death, & Robots just released the second collection on Netflix. I watched the whole thing in a couple of hours. I don't know if it...
Love, Death, & Robots just released the second collection on Netflix. I watched the whole thing in a couple of hours. I don't know if it was as good as the first collection, but definitely still good.
For sure wasn't as good as the first season but I was glad they released some new stuff
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/25/2021 7:27am
Mucktub wrote:
Anyone been watching Mare of Eastown? It's a grim tale full of unhappy people struggling through tough lives, involving drugs, prostitution and general social breakdown. It's...
Anyone been watching Mare of Eastown? It's a grim tale full of unhappy people struggling through tough lives, involving drugs, prostitution and general social breakdown. It's well made though, just waiting for the final episode to drop on Monday.
Been watching from the start. It's a great show.

Not going to spoil it for anyone, so I'm going to leave a lot of content out, but I don't think it's the guy that admitted to it.

Should be a great final episode.
early
Fantasy
2139th
5/25/2021 7:38am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know wrestling is not for everyone, but I've been enjoying the WWE Biography series on A&E. There's 8 episodes scheduled and they're 2 hours each...
I know wrestling is not for everyone, but I've been enjoying the WWE Biography series on A&E. There's 8 episodes scheduled and they're 2 hours each.

So far the following episodes have aired:

- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- "Macho Man" Randy Savage
- Booker T

Still left to air over the next few weekends:

- Shawn Michaels (airs tomorrow night)
- Ultimate Warrior
- Mick Foley
- Bret "Hitman" Hart
Lots of old WWF, WCW, and ECW available with your peacock subscription. It's fun to put on in the background when working in the garage or on the computer. Warrior era WWF takes me back to elementary school, ECW high school.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/25/2021 7:56am
early wrote:
Lots of old WWF, WCW, and ECW available with your peacock subscription. It's fun to put on in the background when working in the garage or...
Lots of old WWF, WCW, and ECW available with your peacock subscription. It's fun to put on in the background when working in the garage or on the computer. Warrior era WWF takes me back to elementary school, ECW high school.
Sadly, Peacock is not available in Canada. I wish it was so I could easily watch SX and MX.

I never really got into ECW, but it was insane.

WCW vs WWF was another good era. I was team WWF with Stone Cold, The Rock, D-Generation X, Undertaker & Kane, etc.

I stopped watching probably in the mid 2000's.

The documentaries that have aired so far have been great to watch. Sure, we all know it's all fake, but the punishment their bodies take is as real as it gets.

I wish they would've done one on Hulk Hogan and The Rock. Hogan made appearances in some of them, so I don't think it's totally off the table. The Rock is so busy that he probably just doesn't have time for it right now.
early
Fantasy
2139th
5/25/2021 8:08am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2021 8:10am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sadly, Peacock is not available in Canada. I wish it was so I could easily watch SX and MX. I never really got into ECW, but...
Sadly, Peacock is not available in Canada. I wish it was so I could easily watch SX and MX.

I never really got into ECW, but it was insane.

WCW vs WWF was another good era. I was team WWF with Stone Cold, The Rock, D-Generation X, Undertaker & Kane, etc.

I stopped watching probably in the mid 2000's.

The documentaries that have aired so far have been great to watch. Sure, we all know it's all fake, but the punishment their bodies take is as real as it gets.

I wish they would've done one on Hulk Hogan and The Rock. Hogan made appearances in some of them, so I don't think it's totally off the table. The Rock is so busy that he probably just doesn't have time for it right now.
That stinks about the peacock deal. I was showing my wife some ecw stuff, she's a former gymnast and diver, she was really impressed by what the guys could pull off in the air.

The punches are fake but the hits are real.

Late 90s were good, Mick Foley was a big part of it all too. I was super into the underground edge of ECW by that time.
7I3N
5/26/2021 6:10pm
anyone mention designated survivor on netflix?
First two seasons were great. Third one was less great but still pretty good.
7I3N
5/26/2021 6:22pm
Any of you watching the Amazon Prime series “Utopia?” The plot sounds vaguely familiar.

A group of comic book fans discover an unpublished manuscript for a graphic novel and come to believe that the manuscript foretells future events. Dark forces are also searching for the manuscript. The comic book fans discover a global conspiracy. The comic book contains clues of future events because is written by one of the architects of a plan designed to prevent ecological disaster as the Earth's population rises and resources are depleted. The plan consists of:
(1) Convincing the world's population that there is an outbreak of a deadly new virus,
(2) Once convinced of the narrative of the faux-pandemic, announce to the public the creation of a new vaccine,
(3) Through the coordination between global elites and non-governmental organizations, governments move quickly to inject the world's population with this “vaccine,”
(4) Once the population is injected, it turns out that the vaccine is designed to sterilize almost all of those people that take it, causing the global population to drop from 7.8 billion to about 500 million, and ushering in a new era of plenty.

Post a reply to: Ozark, Netflix and other Shows to watch

The Latest