Ozark, Netflix and other Shows to watch

peelout
2/10/2020 8:39am
I was a big shameless fan but this new season kinda sucks. I made it into maybe 3 episodes and got tired of the bs. Anyone...
I was a big shameless fan but this new season kinda sucks. I made it into maybe 3 episodes and got tired of the bs. Anyone else feel the same?
i haven't watched the new season but i really had to grind through the rest of the series. just seemed like every time i said "wow, it can't get any more fucked up than that" they proved me wrong.
agn5009
2/10/2020 9:11am
I was a big shameless fan but this new season kinda sucks. I made it into maybe 3 episodes and got tired of the bs. Anyone...
I was a big shameless fan but this new season kinda sucks. I made it into maybe 3 episodes and got tired of the bs. Anyone else feel the same?
peelout wrote:
i haven't watched the new season but i really had to grind through the rest of the series. just seemed like every time i said "wow...
i haven't watched the new season but i really had to grind through the rest of the series. just seemed like every time i said "wow, it can't get any more fucked up than that" they proved me wrong.
I love shameless. It's one of my favorite shows but I haven't got to watch the new season yet. I wasnt sure how good it would be without Fiona.
peelout
2/18/2020 8:16am
agn5009 wrote:
I started watching The Outsider on HBO. Only two episodes have been released but it's really good so far.
is this season/series on HBO complete?

i finished the book this weekend, very good story but the typical lackluster Stephen King ending.
TXDirt
2/18/2020 8:18am
We watched Dr. Sleep and I thought it was pretty awesome overall. I would watch it again for sure.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/18/2020 9:23am
agn5009 wrote:
I started watching The Outsider on HBO. Only two episodes have been released but it's really good so far.
peelout wrote:

i finished the book this weekend, very good story but the typical lackluster Stephen King ending.
The series has 10 episodes and there's 3 still left to air. The season finale airs on March 8th, so you'll be able to binge watch it starting the next day.
peelout
2/18/2020 9:48am
agn5009 wrote:
peelout wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
The series has 10 episodes and there's 3 still left to air. The season finale airs on March 8th, so you'll be able to binge watch...
The series has 10 episodes and there's 3 still left to air. The season finale airs on March 8th, so you'll be able to binge watch it starting the next day.
thanks for the heads up.

looks like i'll be subscribing to HBO on March 9th lol
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/18/2020 11:07am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2020 11:08am
We have been watching each episode of Outsiders. My wife read the book. I would rather binge watch than wait but it's a nice surprise when you realize you have a decent show waiting on the DVR that you forgot was on.
We watch about 3 episodes of Sopranos randomly usually late so we end up looking at the time and saying uh oh it's 2am regularly. Luckily we rarely have to be anywhere important. 🛌🛀🥗🐢🏌️‍♂️
Looking forward to the new seasons of Ozark and Better Call Saul.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
2/18/2020 9:11pm
peelout wrote:
i haven't watched the new season but i really had to grind through the rest of the series. just seemed like every time i said "wow...
agn5009 wrote:
I love shameless. It's one of my favorite shows but I haven't got to watch the new season yet. I wasnt sure how good it would...
I love shameless. It's one of my favorite shows but I haven't got to watch the new season yet. I wasnt sure how good it would be without Fiona.
I lost interest after Fiona left. The dad is such a piece of shit I couldn’t stomach him any longer. Also a little touch much ass play with the token gays. It’s a shame, I really liked the first few seasons
reded
2/19/2020 1:38am
peelout wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I love shameless. It's one of my favorite shows but I haven't got to watch the new season yet. I wasnt sure how good it would...
KennyT wrote:
I lost interest after Fiona left. The dad is such a piece of shit I couldn’t stomach him any longer. Also a little touch much ass...
I lost interest after Fiona left. The dad is such a piece of shit I couldn’t stomach him any longer. Also a little touch much ass play with the token gays. It’s a shame, I really liked the first few seasons
I watched the first two seasons and came to the conclusion that every episode is pretty much the same shit with a different family tragedy. The best part was watching Fiona get laid so I doubt the final season would hold my interest at all.

You guys should check out Uppity, the doc on race driver Willie T. Ribbs.
peelout
2/19/2020 7:54am
reded wrote:
I watched the first two seasons and came to the conclusion that every episode is pretty much the same shit with a different family tragedy. The...
I watched the first two seasons and came to the conclusion that every episode is pretty much the same shit with a different family tragedy. The best part was watching Fiona get laid so I doubt the final season would hold my interest at all.

You guys should check out Uppity, the doc on race driver Willie T. Ribbs.
she probably has the best tits on tv, so there's that
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/19/2020 10:13am
Fiona was a cop in something we watched soon after she left Shameless. We can't remember what it was though.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/19/2020 11:11am
FLmxer wrote:
Fiona was a cop in something we watched soon after she left Shameless. We can't remember what it was though.
Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson?
crowe176
2/20/2020 6:22am
I checked out of The Outsiders when the ghost bs showed up.
agn5009
2/20/2020 6:41am
peelout wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
KennyT wrote:
I lost interest after Fiona left. The dad is such a piece of shit I couldn’t stomach him any longer. Also a little touch much ass...
I haven't watched since fiona left. I dont have Showtime anymore so I have to wait for the episodes to hit Netflix.

But I disagree, I love Frank. Clearly hes a major POS but he plays the roll so well. Lip, Carl and Kevin all play their rolls so well too.
MelonFan123
2/20/2020 9:52am
McMillions on HBO. So good!

No spoilers please if anyone knows the real story. I have resisted searching for info online about it since I started watching.
2/20/2020 2:53pm
McMillions on HBO. So good! No spoilers please if anyone knows the real story. I have resisted searching for info online about it since I started...
McMillions on HBO. So good!

No spoilers please if anyone knows the real story. I have resisted searching for info online about it since I started watching.
I’ll second this. Didn’t think I’d like it but I’m hooked.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
2/20/2020 4:25pm
Just in case anyone missed it...the second season of Narco Mexico has started..
Todd727
2/21/2020 4:40am
crowe176 wrote:
That's funny, since when you read the description of the show in the guide, it says "paranormal" and "supernatural."

agn5009
2/21/2020 5:12am
crowe176 wrote:
Todd727 wrote:
That's funny, since when you read the description of the show in the guide, it says "paranormal" and "supernatural." [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/21/405838/s1200_Outsider.jpg[/img]
That's funny, since when you read the description of the show in the guide, it says "paranormal" and "supernatural."

Yeah I'm not sure what he expected lol.
Nighttrain
2/21/2020 5:27am
Brad460 wrote:
Just in case anyone missed it...the second season of Narco Mexico has started..
The Warden and I finished the second season of Narcos Mexico last night. More please.
crowe176
2/21/2020 6:05am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2020 6:09am
crowe176 wrote:
Todd727 wrote:
That's funny, since when you read the description of the show in the guide, it says "paranormal" and "supernatural." [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/21/405838/s1200_Outsider.jpg[/img]

agn5009 wrote:
I didn’t read the description lol. I downloaded it after someone told me about the first episode and when they mentioned it had Jason Bateman I was thinking it was A little like Ozark. It was good, but it’s just hard to get into paranormal type shows.

FWIW, my wife stopped watching after they found the kids body. I made it a couple more episodes, hoping I could talk her back into it.
peelout
2/21/2020 8:55am
Todd727 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
crowe176 wrote:
I didn’t read the description lol. I downloaded it after someone told me about the first episode and when they mentioned it had Jason Bateman I...
I didn’t read the description lol. I downloaded it after someone told me about the first episode and when they mentioned it had Jason Bateman I was thinking it was A little like Ozark. It was good, but it’s just hard to get into paranormal type shows.

FWIW, my wife stopped watching after they found the kids body. I made it a couple more episodes, hoping I could talk her back into it.
just an fyi it's not a ghost.

definitely supernatural, but not a ghost. not that it'll change your mind, different strokes for different folks
Todd727
2/21/2020 4:23pm
crowe176 wrote:
I didn’t read the description lol. I downloaded it after someone told me about the first episode and when they mentioned it had Jason Bateman I...

I get it. I'm just kidding. I didn't read it until after the first episode either. And yeah, that body was pretty gnarly.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/21/2020 9:06pm
HBO limited series (6 episodes) starting March 16th.

The Plot Against America

Synopsis:

Characters live in an alternative history in which Franklin D. Roosevelt was defeated in the U.S. presidential election of 1940 by Charles Lindbergh.

Looks great.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/23/2020 10:33am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2020 9:32am
Better call Saul season premiere today.
Also I guess there was a short released recently called Snow Globe, with that psycho blonde howdie doodie character Todd. I think it is on YouTube.
Still watching Sopranos and I think it is the only show I have watched where I am pretty much ok if every character gets killed. Great show.
Nighttrain
2/24/2020 9:24am
I just looked out my window at work to see the red van from the 1st season of Righteous Gemstones being trailered to their staging area at The Citadel Mall.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/25/2020 6:19am
We decided to start watching Saul after week 2 because one episode of any show we like is not enough. Lol
Todd727
2/25/2020 3:44pm
FLmxer wrote:
We decided to start watching Saul after week 2 because one episode of any show we like is not enough. Lol
You're in luck. They ran a second episode Monday.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/27/2020 7:21am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2020 7:37am

Post a reply to: Ozark, Netflix and other Shows to watch

The Latest