Ok , so I just received a package from China.

early
Fantasy
2231st
3/1/2020 7:19pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Yes they do. Unfortunately I have quite a few nightmare stories with Doctors regarding my children's blood disorder. Way to long to type out but long...
Yes they do. Unfortunately I have quite a few nightmare stories with Doctors regarding my children's blood disorder. Way to long to type out but long story short I have lost a lot of faith in most health care professionals these days. Little background, I am an EMT (means I don’t know much just a little more than the average guy) and my wife is an RN.

Oh, I am also a general contractor here in good ol socal. Believe it or not, homeowners do google their problems and try to tell me whats wrong and how to do it too. That’s definitely not limited to HCP’s. Goes for just about any profession these days. I think we can all thank the internet for that.
If you don't Google the subject and try to educate yourself about your problems before you seek help these days what are you even doing? We all post questions on here to get information before seeking out professional help on all kinds of subjects.
jeffro503
3/1/2020 7:30pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
There are fresh reports that a second death has just occurred in the Seattle area.
Man , this is more scary than first predicted. Yesterday there were only 2 cases in WA state. This morning they found a 3rd....and the first two have died now. I do think that the vast majority of people that get infected will win the battle with it , but it is going to take a heavy toll. Not just here , but every where.
APLMAN99
3/2/2020 5:45am
Based on genome analysis, authorities are now saying that they believe that the virus has been percolating in WA for at least 6 weeks and that we are going to start seeing a big jump in positive diagnoses.

I’m sending anyone who coughs home right away, maybe some if I hear them clear their throat.

The Shop

Chance1216
3/2/2020 7:10am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Based on genome analysis, authorities are now saying that they believe that the virus has been percolating in WA for at least 6 weeks and that...
Based on genome analysis, authorities are now saying that they believe that the virus has been percolating in WA for at least 6 weeks and that we are going to start seeing a big jump in positive diagnoses.

I’m sending anyone who coughs home right away, maybe some if I hear them clear their throat.
Sounds like a good excuse for me to go back home and work on my bike. I took Thursday and Friday off. Stayed in Saturday and Sunday. Only went out Sunday to get a hair cut. Was dealing with a headache, snot pouring outta my head and today my first day back, I have a deep cough that just started today. FML!!!
BMSOBx2
3/2/2020 7:56am
I don't know about a quarantine but Panic buying of masks hand sanitizer toilet paper and bottled water is happening right now. Store shelves empty.
JeremyK
3/2/2020 8:00am
My buddy travels to NYC for work and one of his co-workers husband is some executive big wig type , she told him today that top level bosses for his place are being relocated to remote areas til this scare is done with . She's pregnant and is trying to get time off work to go into "hiding" with her husband.
jeffro503
3/2/2020 8:12am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Based on genome analysis, authorities are now saying that they believe that the virus has been percolating in WA for at least 6 weeks and that...

Chance1216 wrote:
Sounds like a good excuse for me to go back home and work on my bike. I took Thursday and Friday off. Stayed in Saturday and...
Sounds like a good excuse for me to go back home and work on my bike. I took Thursday and Friday off. Stayed in Saturday and Sunday. Only went out Sunday to get a hair cut. Was dealing with a headache, snot pouring outta my head and today my first day back, I have a deep cough that just started today. FML!!!
Do what you would normally do with a cold or flu. Lots of vitamin C , regular vitamins , eat good and get plenty of rest! CV seems to affect people differently for sure. Some interviews of people who went through it , said it barely felt like a cold and then went away. Some suffer like hell , and in that case , all you can do is just prepare your body for battle. You got my number brother!
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
3/2/2020 8:17am
Chance1216 wrote:
Sounds like a good excuse for me to go back home and work on my bike. I took Thursday and Friday off. Stayed in Saturday and...
This you?

Chance1216
3/2/2020 8:39am
Chance1216 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
This you? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/02/408120/s1200_1CAE13D1_6FF6_4C3D_BCA7_C9C01F6FD9BE.jpg[/img]
This you?

🤔😉
Chance1216
3/2/2020 8:52am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Do what you would normally do with a cold or flu. Lots of vitamin C , regular vitamins , eat good and get plenty of rest...
Do what you would normally do with a cold or flu. Lots of vitamin C , regular vitamins , eat good and get plenty of rest! CV seems to affect people differently for sure. Some interviews of people who went through it , said it barely felt like a cold and then went away. Some suffer like hell , and in that case , all you can do is just prepare your body for battle. You got my number brother!
I’ve been. Just taking it easy and staying hydrated. I don’t usually get sick. Not even a cold. First time in about 11 years catching something. Feels like a cold.
XXVoid MainXX
3/2/2020 9:25am
I wonder how many of those people who it only feels like a cold to are out walking around with the Coronavirus and don't even know it?
kongols
3/2/2020 10:26am
Two unforgetable weeks in Italy.

3/2/2020 11:41am
APLMAN99 wrote:

I either read a similar article last night or heard that too - basically with the incubation period it won’t be long before this all kicks off. I keep thinking this is all overblown - by our sensationalist media - but I don’t think a lot of people understand (not saying on Vital) what this means to grandpa and grandma let alone our economy.
Chance1216
3/2/2020 12:07pm
Chance1216 wrote:
kongols wrote:
That`s a lot. Did they fix testing issues? I read somewhere the testing they were doing was not up to par.
I’m not sure. I just got home from work a few minutes ago and saw the updates on the news.
Ran to the grocery store beforehand, There are no hand sanitizers, no anti bacterial soap, no Lysol anywhere. Even online there’s no Purcel hand sanitizer available. Minimum paper plates, and paper towels on the racks. Crazy....
kongols
3/2/2020 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2020 12:21pm
We had first confirmed today. It`s a female who along with her family returned from vacation in Italy. Her kid is sick too, but his test was negative. Her and kid was taken to hospital, the rest of the family is staying home for up to 14 days. Females symptoms are very mild.
Testing here is done in a way that you don`t leave the house. If you returned from affected region, you don`t go to hospital or your family doctor. You call emergency and they send specificaly designed crew to test you.
Chance1216
3/2/2020 12:13pm
kongols wrote:
We had first confirmed today. It`s a female who along with her family returned from vacation in Italy. Her kid is sick too, but his test...
We had first confirmed today. It`s a female who along with her family returned from vacation in Italy. Her kid is sick too, but his test was negative. Her and kid was taken to hospital, the rest of the family is staying home for up to 14 days. Females symptoms are very mild.
Testing here is done in a way that you don`t leave the house. If you returned from affected region, you don`t go to hospital or your family doctor. You call emergency and they send specificaly designed crew to test you.
Probably safer that way. Minimize the risk of exposure to others keeping those infected home. Curious how this will all play out. I’m really surprised how quick it popped up here and how fast it’s spreading.
APLMAN99
3/2/2020 12:31pm
So who is going to be the one that gets to tell the families of the 6 deceased that this is just a virus and there is no reason to be concerned?
Ted722
3/2/2020 12:39pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
So who is going to be the one that gets to tell the families of the 6 deceased that this is just a virus and there...
So who is going to be the one that gets to tell the families of the 6 deceased that this is just a virus and there is no reason to be concerned?
Same one that handles the flu and pneumonia deaths.
APLMAN99
3/2/2020 12:43pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
So who is going to be the one that gets to tell the families of the 6 deceased that this is just a virus and there...
Ted722 wrote:
I wonder when the last time that they had to explain how harmless the flu is to 5 families who lost loved ones in a matter of 2-3 days.....
jeffro503
3/2/2020 1:05pm
Are any of these last 4 deaths from the same nursing home? Older people? I know the 50 year old guy that passed had bad health to begin with.
3/2/2020 3:27pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
When horrible things like this happen and people die it usually isn't just one single thing that causes it. It's not like they get corona virus one day and then die the next. It is usually a chain of events that spirals out of control.

I would imagine most of these people were sick on the couch for a week, felt like death and they were in such bad shape, so dehydrated, that their body couldn't handle it anymore, that by the time they got to the hospital they were too far gone. I have seen younger seemingly healthy people die under similar circumstances. It is very easy for these types of things to happen in nursing homes, because the staff might not be paying close enough attention to their patients. We see that happen with nursing home patients every day in the ER. But we will probably never know the real details because of privacy laws and media hysteria.
Ted722
3/2/2020 6:48pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Ted722 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wonder when the last time that they had to explain how harmless the flu is to 5 families who lost loved ones in a matter...
I wonder when the last time that they had to explain how harmless the flu is to 5 families who lost loved ones in a matter of 2-3 days.....
Understood. Wife and daughter are flying up to Pullman(in a few days) to tour Washington St. U.

Niece spent the last couple months in Milan studying abroad (for a semester) and also visited Switzerland. They closed the school and she’s on her way back.

Just lost my 71 year old Aunt to pneumonia in January. Took about 8 days in the hospital. I truly believe we’d be shocked if the local news reported flu and pneumonia related deaths every night instead of gun violence related.

What does it all mean? I don’t know. Short of John Travolta in a bubble, it’s likely we will get exposed...and live to tell about it. Depending on your situation and underlying health conditions, it will likely determine your course of action.
APLMAN99
3/2/2020 7:15pm
Ted722 wrote:
Understood. Wife and daughter are flying up to Pullman(in a few days) to tour Washington St. U. Niece spent the last couple months in Milan studying...
Understood. Wife and daughter are flying up to Pullman(in a few days) to tour Washington St. U.

Niece spent the last couple months in Milan studying abroad (for a semester) and also visited Switzerland. They closed the school and she’s on her way back.

Just lost my 71 year old Aunt to pneumonia in January. Took about 8 days in the hospital. I truly believe we’d be shocked if the local news reported flu and pneumonia related deaths every night instead of gun violence related.

What does it all mean? I don’t know. Short of John Travolta in a bubble, it’s likely we will get exposed...and live to tell about it. Depending on your situation and underlying health conditions, it will likely determine your course of action.
As a WSU alum, I hope they have a great time in Pullman! Wonderful place to go to school, and a little sad that none of my kids chose it for their school.
MotoMo165
3/2/2020 7:18pm
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/03/02/officials-coronavirus-patient-returned-to-isolation-after-visiting-north-star-mall-checking-into-hotel-near-sa-airport/ Texas let one go - person was in quarantine, they tested this person twice and thought the person was clear so they released him/her from...

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/03/02/officials-coronavir…

Texas let one go - person was in quarantine, they tested this person twice and thought the person was clear so they released him/her from quarantine. Day later no wait, my bad you got it!

Dude they ducked up bad. She went to the mall Saturday... we’re about to see how contagious this virus really is. Pretty ridiculous they fucked up this bad. All the people in the city are buying out all the cleaning products and soaps..

Post a reply to: Ok , so I just received a package from China.

The Latest