Oh, to be ber rich....

newmann
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 5:09am
47 people shot, some killed in one weekend in Chicago yet the Beiber is the headline....again, for his lack of driving skillz. Not sure which one looks dumber, the black kid in the 3D glasses wearing his mom's jewelry or the pasty white kid trying to look like the black kid in the 3D glasses. Besides, who drives a white Ferrari besides a girl and your hairdresser? Either way, he's running down paparrazi in his Ferrari while I'm sweating my ass off at work and driving home in my twelve year old Ford....LOLLaughing

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/again-driving-drama-justin-bieber…
|
Racer92
6/18/2013 9:42am
"Shut up, pussy. What is all this bro-shit, anyway? Want to be Super Spade or something? These guys don't want to be your bro, and I don't blame 'em. Now get your ofay paddy ass on down the road."

PressPassP
6/18/2013 9:47am
He's old enough to know better,doesn't matter who he is,besides kids that age shouldn't be allowed such high performance cars anyhow until they've got a few years driving behind them and a clean license

Wanker...
TX24
6/18/2013 9:56am
I used to kind of like the kid, now I think he's starting to lose it.

The Shop

APLMAN99
6/18/2013 10:23am
Nothing more than a slightly more feminine Britney Spears.......
jtomasik
6/18/2013 11:08am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2013 11:09am
What are you supposed free-market capitalists bitching about? He made it on his own without asking for government welfare handouts like our welfare trash, oil companies, and aerospace (weapons) companies do. Why are you shitting on him? 'Cause he makes more money in one hour than you do all month? Or, is everything trash except a bunch of redneck Texan good ol' boys that play with guns like we're 5 years old?

Shit howdy.....
JLong
6/18/2013 11:16am
jtomasik wrote:
What are you supposed free-market capitalists bitching about? He made it on his own without asking for government welfare handouts like our welfare trash, oil companies...
What are you supposed free-market capitalists bitching about? He made it on his own without asking for government welfare handouts like our welfare trash, oil companies, and aerospace (weapons) companies do. Why are you shitting on him? 'Cause he makes more money in one hour than you do all month? Or, is everything trash except a bunch of redneck Texan good ol' boys that play with guns like we're 5 years old?

Shit howdy.....
Didn't smoke your weed this morning? Damn, relax.
newmann
6/18/2013 11:25am
jtomasik wrote:
What are you supposed free-market capitalists bitching about? He made it on his own without asking for government welfare handouts like our welfare trash, oil companies...

Shit howdy.....
What the hell are you babbling about?Laughing
jtomasik
6/18/2013 11:32am
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
newmann wrote:
That'd be a better question to ask yourself.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/18/2013 11:34am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2013 11:35am
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
newmann wrote:
About the time I start think Jtom is okay he makes me want to slap the yahoo out of him. Money is nothing, it's nice to have but family and honor are where it's at. Why is there a TV on the side of the road?
jtomasik
6/18/2013 11:53am
Crash82 wrote:
About the time I start think Jtom is okay he makes me want to slap the yahoo out of him. Money is nothing, it's nice to...
About the time I start think Jtom is okay he makes me want to slap the yahoo out of him. Money is nothing, it's nice to have but family and honor are where it's at. Why is there a TV on the side of the road?
You are certainly free to try to slap the yahoo out of me, if you ever meet me. Honor includes humility and respect for others, no matter how different they are. I don't see much of that in our culture. I do see a lot of holier-than-thou finger-pointing, like we're high-schoolers. We don't know shit about what it's like to be in another's shoes...so why do we get to say how they should be? That isn't honor....that's arrogance.
Racer92
6/18/2013 11:56am
newmann wrote:
Jtom ran outta meds this morning. Im hoping Obamacare will see to it he has a good supply on hand in the future.

Wink
jtomasik
6/18/2013 12:15pm
Racer92 wrote:
Jtom ran outta meds this morning. Im hoping Obamacare will see to it he has a good supply on hand in the future.

Wink
So, neither of you have a logical point to make regarding ridiculing some kid 'cause he's rich, made it big (much bigger than any of us here), and wears clothes you don't like. Sounds like someone else besides me is sporting the vagina....

Laughing
newmann
6/18/2013 12:19pm
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
newmann wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
That'd be a better question to ask yourself.
I gave the kid props for running down the paparrazi in his Ferrari while I sweat my ass off at work and drive my 12 year old Ford. Also dogged the media for making headlines out of trivial shit the Bieber does when there is real shit to report. Not sure what you got out of it. Wildfires getting close or is your ex wife moving back in?
newmann
6/18/2013 12:21pm
And it's a good damn thing I didn't have his kind of money at his age and that the internet wasn't around. You'd be saying the same shit about me.LOL
Racer92
6/18/2013 12:29pm
jtomasik wrote:
So, neither of you have a logical point to make regarding ridiculing some kid 'cause he's rich, made it big (much bigger than any of us...
So, neither of you have a logical point to make regarding ridiculing some kid 'cause he's rich, made it big (much bigger than any of us here), and wears clothes you don't like. Sounds like someone else besides me is sporting the vagina....

Laughing
Hey Einstein, where did I ridicule that brat or say a word about his stupid car?

I was only poking fun at how hard he is trying to be a 'Bro' and it just looks stupid.

Now put the pill in your mouth and swallow, or that nice lady in the white lab coat is gonna take away your crayon privileges.
APLMAN99
6/18/2013 12:45pm
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/18/2013 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/18/2013 1:27pm
Crash82 wrote:
About the time I start think Jtom is okay he makes me want to slap the yahoo out of him. Money is nothing, it's nice to...
jtomasik wrote:
You are certainly free to try to slap the yahoo out of me, if you ever meet me. Honor includes humility and respect for others, no...
You are certainly free to try to slap the yahoo out of me, if you ever meet me. Honor includes humility and respect for others, no matter how different they are. I don't see much of that in our culture. I do see a lot of holier-than-thou finger-pointing, like we're high-schoolers. We don't know shit about what it's like to be in another's shoes...so why do we get to say how they should be? That isn't honor....that's arrogance.
Wow man, hypocrite much? Can't believe you are defending the Beeber, you must be running out of stuff to defend or bitch about. edit: I took the mean part out.
TX24
6/18/2013 3:57pm
Yup, if anything good or bad happens to the Bieber overnight, it's going to be on "Today" first thing in the morning.
6/18/2013 3:58pm
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
It doesn't matter if he's self made,had hand outs or a leg up in any way,its a plain fucking stupid way to act,virtually a hit and run,the kid's driving at night with sunglasses on,what a total and utter cock,its no way for anyone to behave
VET74
6/18/2013 4:03pm
jtomasik wrote:

Shit howdy.....
He's a douche, and you obviously have a man crush on him...enough said! Wink
Rooster
6/18/2013 6:29pm
We may have created the little monster, but you guys keep feeding his ego.

Sorry aboot that eh.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
6/18/2013 6:40pm
Rooster wrote:
We may have created the little monster, but you guys keep feeding his ego.

Sorry aboot that eh.
How much in Canadian money would it take for you guys to take him back over the border...?!...

Fortunately, my two daughters have always thought him to be douchey.....it has saved me lots of money and personal embarassment so I bought them both dirtbikes....and .22 handguns......
Mr. G
6/18/2013 6:59pm
"The meek shall inherit shit" David Lee Roth
ocscottie
6/20/2013 12:26am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2013 12:28am
Fuck Beebs, but...its a damn shame he only took out one of those jackholes.

btw: that dude flopped better than Lebron! Laughing
6/20/2013 1:09am
as much as I hate bieber he should have reversed up and really run that dipshit over, acting like his leg is hurt you americans and ya bloody sueing
kxking
Fantasy
1139th
7/4/2013 10:29am
Acadamy Award Performance right there Bro.....
Choppy
7/4/2013 10:44am
Crash82 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
You are certainly free to try to slap the yahoo out of me, if you ever meet me. Honor includes humility and respect for others, no...
You constantly say how people "should be" so can it.
TeamGreen
7/4/2013 10:58am
Did you llisten to those Photo-Fucktards...did ya see the "Major-Boo-Boo" on this idiots leg?

Giant Pussy.

"It's a Hit-n-Run man!" Money-Grubbin' Punk-Assed Bitches.

And then, Mr. Photo-Vulture get's on the gurney...to go to "Hospital"...PUSSY. Anyone notice him WALKING ON IT before the cops got there...hmmmmm?
I've seen many of us moto-heads have much more serious injuries and DRIVE OURSELVES to the damn Hospital.

The kid didn't even know the idiot was in the way 'cause all the damn "Flash" goin' off in his eyes. Idiots.
I'm gonna cut Bieber some slack on this one.
I'm even gonna forgive him screwing up the interior of that 458 and I'll quit laughing about his Carey Hart starter kit, too.
If the kid went out with a full-security detail we'd give him shit about it...however...he actually needs to do just that.
Or...let's just have him start driving a G63 with the Full-Ballistics pkg and on helluva a Front-Bumper.

Post a reply to: Oh, to be ber rich....

The Latest