Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

lestat
12/24/2021 3:10pm
motokiwi wrote:
If aliens exist - I bet we cant even see them - probably a sentient virus or similar weird shit we cant even fathom. Definitely not...
If aliens exist - I bet we cant even see them - probably a sentient virus or similar weird shit we cant even fathom. Definitely not midgets with large heads and eyes traveling in a metal disc tho
My money would be on alien AI . We are already on the automation path , it’s way easier to send non living data gatherers …. and if the humans happened to blow up the ship when it landed on the White House lawn , well , no big deal . 😜
OldPro277
12/24/2021 7:59pm
motokiwi wrote:
If aliens exist - I bet we cant even see them - probably a sentient virus or similar weird shit we cant even fathom. Definitely not...
If aliens exist - I bet we cant even see them - probably a sentient virus or similar weird shit we cant even fathom. Definitely not midgets with large heads and eyes traveling in a metal disc tho
lestat wrote:
My money would be on alien AI . We are already on the automation path , it’s way easier to send non living data gatherers...
My money would be on alien AI . We are already on the automation path , it’s way easier to send non living data gatherers …. and if the humans happened to blow up the ship when it landed on the White House lawn , well , no big deal . 😜
Being a long time student of this phenomenon (50+ years of researching) I am of the firm belief that there has been visitation from multiple types of “ non-terrestrials “. Some have been of the biological flesh and blood type and certainly some silicon based AI type. (Intelligent drones/reconnaissance ).

And as moto kiwi suggested, they may be here constantly without us even recognizing that they are a life form.

This shit can get deep real quick, and most questions aren’t answered definitively and just lead to more questions.

All that being said, everything that I’m being led to believe from the people that I feel certain HAVE some of the answers is that we will have nearly full disclosure in the next 5-10 years. The Press release from the Pentagon this past June was a bit disappointing, but also was somewhat expected. But that was just step 1 of this supposed “Full Disclosure “plan.

I suppose we’ll see how it pans out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
12/24/2021 9:39pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Being a long time student of this phenomenon (50+ years of researching) I am of the firm belief that there has been visitation from multiple types...
Being a long time student of this phenomenon (50+ years of researching) I am of the firm belief that there has been visitation from multiple types of “ non-terrestrials “. Some have been of the biological flesh and blood type and certainly some silicon based AI type. (Intelligent drones/reconnaissance ).

And as moto kiwi suggested, they may be here constantly without us even recognizing that they are a life form.

This shit can get deep real quick, and most questions aren’t answered definitively and just lead to more questions.

All that being said, everything that I’m being led to believe from the people that I feel certain HAVE some of the answers is that we will have nearly full disclosure in the next 5-10 years. The Press release from the Pentagon this past June was a bit disappointing, but also was somewhat expected. But that was just step 1 of this supposed “Full Disclosure “plan.

And who exactly are those people?
OldPro277
12/25/2021 1:13pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Being a long time student of this phenomenon (50+ years of researching) I am of the firm belief that there has been visitation from multiple types...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sorry for the delay, was sleepy time here on the East coast when I posted that last night and had to go to our 41st annual Christmas morning breakfast at my brother in law’s first thing this morning. Taking my tablet to reply was heavily frowned upon and I just can’t type on my phone well enough to do a lengthy post. But back home and here goes—-

Over the years I’ve been lucky enough to be able to sit down with several of the well known researchers/ authors/ former military experiencers. A lot of these guys that I’m going to mention may be known to some of you that have been interested in this subject. I’ll give you a list of the people first and then explain how/what/when.

Dr Stanton Friedman- CanadIan born Nuclear physicist
Nick Pope- former UK Ministry of Defence official
Richard Dolan - reknowned Author
Colonel Charles Halt— former USAF Colonel involved with the Rendlesham Forest incident
Sgt Jim Pennington —- former USAF Sgt involve with Halt and the Rendlesham case
Travis Walton— well known abductee
And several other not as well known researchers.

The 6 I’ve listed all have been interviewed a hundred times,and what they discuss openly is amazing enough, but when it’s “off the record “ in a very casual dinner and drinks atmosphere is when the info gets a good deal more detailed . Each one of those guys have told me that the TV producers definitely restrict how much info they will release in any given episode.

Each one of these people I’ve had personal,semi private dinners (3,4 sometimes 5 people) on multiple occasions. It’s actually easier than it sounds. Each of these gentlemen attend seminars/lectures to speak at and typically stay at the hotel they’re speaking at or nearby. After the lecture,there’s sometimes a VIP “meet and greet”. Obviously I buy my way in and during conversation I invite the subject to dinner and drinks after they wrap signing autographs etc.More often than not they’re cool with it. Keep in mind,that I’m very good at my chosen profession and can be very convincing in a very non-threatening and likable manner. Also at times these seminars have actual after lecture dinners for a few bucks extra. In those cases ,I’ll do the dinner thing and do the invite to the hotel bar for after dinner drinks. I’ve been about 75% successful. The easy part is after the first time, the guy will remember you and the next time you see him it’s a given. Believe me that when you spend 2-3-4 hours bullshitting with a guy over drinks, you can get a LOT more info then what you see in televised interviews, you become friends and exchange emails etc.

I can give a little info ,but I won’t say which one stated it- but I was told 2 and half years ago about the plan for the Pentagon to release select files and info this past June . I was told that by one guy in late 2018 and another confirmed it mid 2019. There are a TON more videos than the ones that were “ leaked” . I truly believe that this Covid pandemic somewhat derailed this disclosure movement

Richard Dolan and Dr Friedman are both brilliant dudes, and are actually really nice guys too. Unfortunately Dr Friedman passed away in the spring of 2019 just a few months after I had last talked to him. He was lecturing worldwide even though he was in his mid 80’s. Actually died in the Toronto airport heading home from a conference. One odd thing about Stanton was that he didn’t like Bob Lazar at all and felt he was completely full of shit. Not really sure why he felt that way. I believe Lazar ,so we definitely differed on that. Nick pope is a small spindly guy,soft spoken, still seems to be guarded in his comments (even off the record). Probably from his high level government training.
Halt and Penniston I spoke to several years apart, but their details of the incident were exactly the same. Halt was cool but a little guarded as well, Penniston was loose and cool.

Travis Walton is definitely a trip. Even though this guy has spoken thousands of times about his experience, you can really tell in a private setting that whatever happened to him was real and has had an incredible effect on his life— as you might expect.

There’s more, but I’m getting yapped at because “ we need to get going” to our daughters house…..even though it’s 1,100 feet away,lol.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
12/25/2021 1:46pm
The names Friedman and Dolan ring a bell, but that's it.

Why would the TV producers restrict the information they put out? That makes no sense to me. If you can get an exclusive with someone and they start divulging new information, that would be great for the TV station's ratings.

Unless of course it's the higher ups at the Pentagon controlling things. Not much you can do if they say it's a no go.

Would be cool to see more videos and get information as to what they really are.
OldPro277
12/25/2021 5:12pm
5 of the 6 all told me independently that many details of their individual stories were edited out. Dolan has written a half dozen books and has his own publishing company to guarantee he can publish exactly what he writes. I HIGHLY recommend AD: After Disclosure, excellent read. Keep in mind that the majority of these guys interviews are History channel type documentaries.

And remember 1996’s film INDEPENDENCE DAY? It’s well known that the US military offered to assist the Producers and supply official vehicles and equipment until they read the script and it referred to Area51. When Emmerich refused to eliminate all references to Area 51 , they pulled out entirely. Back in 96, the US Govt still hadn’t confirmed that there WAS an Area 51 . There’s definitely interference when trying to disseminate info on Classified subjects, and UFO’s, UAP’s , Aliens, non-terrestrials,etc etc definitely fall into that category.

Surely you’ve heard of Travis Walton. He was the logger from Arizona that was abducted/disappeared directly in front of 5 of his co workers back in the mid 70’s. Many books have been written on his story and even a mainstream film “ Fire in the Sky” documented his story.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
12/25/2021 6:04pm
Now that you mention the logger story, yes, I've heard of that story. I'll have to look it up again.
OldPro277
12/25/2021 6:25pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Now that you mention the logger story, yes, I've heard of that story. I'll have to look it up again.
Yep, it’s worth a re-look. It’s an incredible story with witnesses that have passed multiple polygraph tests. Both times I sat with Travis, it was a very odd experience. Somewhat awkward ,but the more we talked the smoother it became. He’s low key and mild-mannered ,but very intelligent and speaks eloquently. But there’s something in his eyes and the way he looks at you that makes you feel his pain and anguish of what he went thru. Pretty powerful stuff
G-man
12/25/2021 6:28pm
OldPro277 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
Sorry for the delay, was sleepy time here on the East coast when I posted that last night and had to go to our 41st annual...
Sorry for the delay, was sleepy time here on the East coast when I posted that last night and had to go to our 41st annual Christmas morning breakfast at my brother in law’s first thing this morning. Taking my tablet to reply was heavily frowned upon and I just can’t type on my phone well enough to do a lengthy post. But back home and here goes—-

Over the years I’ve been lucky enough to be able to sit down with several of the well known researchers/ authors/ former military experiencers. A lot of these guys that I’m going to mention may be known to some of you that have been interested in this subject. I’ll give you a list of the people first and then explain how/what/when.

Dr Stanton Friedman- CanadIan born Nuclear physicist
Nick Pope- former UK Ministry of Defence official
Richard Dolan - reknowned Author
Colonel Charles Halt— former USAF Colonel involved with the Rendlesham Forest incident
Sgt Jim Pennington —- former USAF Sgt involve with Halt and the Rendlesham case
Travis Walton— well known abductee
And several other not as well known researchers.

The 6 I’ve listed all have been interviewed a hundred times,and what they discuss openly is amazing enough, but when it’s “off the record “ in a very casual dinner and drinks atmosphere is when the info gets a good deal more detailed . Each one of those guys have told me that the TV producers definitely restrict how much info they will release in any given episode.

Each one of these people I’ve had personal,semi private dinners (3,4 sometimes 5 people) on multiple occasions. It’s actually easier than it sounds. Each of these gentlemen attend seminars/lectures to speak at and typically stay at the hotel they’re speaking at or nearby. After the lecture,there’s sometimes a VIP “meet and greet”. Obviously I buy my way in and during conversation I invite the subject to dinner and drinks after they wrap signing autographs etc.More often than not they’re cool with it. Keep in mind,that I’m very good at my chosen profession and can be very convincing in a very non-threatening and likable manner. Also at times these seminars have actual after lecture dinners for a few bucks extra. In those cases ,I’ll do the dinner thing and do the invite to the hotel bar for after dinner drinks. I’ve been about 75% successful. The easy part is after the first time, the guy will remember you and the next time you see him it’s a given. Believe me that when you spend 2-3-4 hours bullshitting with a guy over drinks, you can get a LOT more info then what you see in televised interviews, you become friends and exchange emails etc.

I can give a little info ,but I won’t say which one stated it- but I was told 2 and half years ago about the plan for the Pentagon to release select files and info this past June . I was told that by one guy in late 2018 and another confirmed it mid 2019. There are a TON more videos than the ones that were “ leaked” . I truly believe that this Covid pandemic somewhat derailed this disclosure movement

Richard Dolan and Dr Friedman are both brilliant dudes, and are actually really nice guys too. Unfortunately Dr Friedman passed away in the spring of 2019 just a few months after I had last talked to him. He was lecturing worldwide even though he was in his mid 80’s. Actually died in the Toronto airport heading home from a conference. One odd thing about Stanton was that he didn’t like Bob Lazar at all and felt he was completely full of shit. Not really sure why he felt that way. I believe Lazar ,so we definitely differed on that. Nick pope is a small spindly guy,soft spoken, still seems to be guarded in his comments (even off the record). Probably from his high level government training.
Halt and Penniston I spoke to several years apart, but their details of the incident were exactly the same. Halt was cool but a little guarded as well, Penniston was loose and cool.

Travis Walton is definitely a trip. Even though this guy has spoken thousands of times about his experience, you can really tell in a private setting that whatever happened to him was real and has had an incredible effect on his life— as you might expect.

There’s more, but I’m getting yapped at because “ we need to get going” to our daughters house…..even though it’s 1,100 feet away,lol.

Good stuff Old Pro and yes I have no problem with believing everything you have said here, especially the edited stuff they don't want released, and over drinks in a casual setting is when they can let the guard down.

I've also been a believer of Travis Walton and his abduction in the Arizona White Mountains in Show Low.
Fire in the Sky is a great movie for those who have never watched it and are curious about UFO'S and abductions.

I've watched quite a few interviews with him and just like Lazar coming forward and telling their stories did NOTHING to upgrade their lives--if anything it jacked them up and gave them no privacy as people mocked them but the story NEVER changed.
G-man
12/25/2021 6:34pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Yep, it’s worth a re-look. It’s an incredible story with witnesses that have passed multiple polygraph tests. Both times I sat with Travis, it was a...
Yep, it’s worth a re-look. It’s an incredible story with witnesses that have passed multiple polygraph tests. Both times I sat with Travis, it was a very odd experience. Somewhat awkward ,but the more we talked the smoother it became. He’s low key and mild-mannered ,but very intelligent and speaks eloquently. But there’s something in his eyes and the way he looks at you that makes you feel his pain and anguish of what he went thru. Pretty powerful stuff
His last interview with Rogan you could see in his eyes and facial expressions the pain about recanting the story, more so in a decade or so old interview.

Feel bad for the guy.

You do know every year they have UFO/Abduction conference's?
OldPro277
12/25/2021 6:46pm
Thanks. I have zero reason to enhance any of those stories. I’ve just had a tremendous interest in this since I was a grade school kid,and needed to uncover as much truth and info as possible. Can’t get that from the authorities or certainly not mainstream media, so I found much better sources. Over the years I’ve kept most of my experiences to myself and a small circle of friends that have the same interest in the subject, but since this thread was still going ,I thought a few of you may appreciate hearing some of the things I’ve learned along the way
OldPro277
12/25/2021 6:57pm
Yeah we have 3 annually in Pa. . MUFON PA organizes and presents them —-Pittsburgh,Philly and Erie. They usually have different speakers in each city ,so depending on the speakers I hit as many as I can.
12/25/2021 8:01pm
From my interactions with old
Pro he’s a stand up dude so
This weighs heavy with me. Merry Christmas vital
OldPro277
12/26/2021 6:18am
From my interactions with old
Pro he’s a stand up dude so
This weighs heavy with me. Merry Christmas vital
Thanks Joe, really appreciate that.
G-man
12/28/2021 3:53pm
Pretty good documentary.
At around the 111 minute mark this guy describes his UFO sighting exactly to the one Jan and I witnessed in broad daylight.
https://youtu.be/sm6AL5lA4Zc

In this one they talk about the Phoenix Lights and all the witnesses including Governor Fife Symingnton and he admitted what he saw.

His political career was in jeopardy and then he backpedaled on it in a press conference as he was about to go on trial for loan fraud in the millions and my belief and others is he made a deal.
https://youtu.be/64s8ujoydRM

lestat
12/29/2021 8:13am
OldPro277 wrote:

Full disclosure is ALWAYS five years away , been that way for the last fifty years . In 2027 the can will be kicked down the road again …. gotta keep the alien industry profit machine rolling ….
ATKpilot99
12/29/2021 8:59am
I haven't watched any of these posted videos yet . I may if I have the time but I've watched countless ones over the years and they're all very similar . On another note , do other nations have their own UFO conspiracy theories ? I know there have been reported sightings in other parts of the world . If this is indeed extraterrestrials wouldn't it be a world issue no matter where the sightings take place and where this so called evidence exists ?
OldPro277
12/29/2021 9:08am
lestat wrote:
Full disclosure is ALWAYS five years away , been that way for the last fifty years . In 2027 the can will be kicked down the...
Full disclosure is ALWAYS five years away , been that way for the last fifty years . In 2027 the can will be kicked down the road again …. gotta keep the alien industry profit machine rolling ….
Maybe---maybe not. Things have moved forward pretty dramatically in the past few years--ie. NY Times expose', Us Govt finally admitting that the phenomenon is true/legit and the fact that so many ex-govt officials are starting to spout off what they know, etc etc. None of THAT hasn't happened in the past 50 years --- THAT has only happened in the past 24 mos or so.

Maybe this entire UAP/ET subject has been a huge False Flag operation perpetrated by the Govt the past 50 years for something even bigger coming ,lol?? Richard Dolan explored that theory and others in one of his books.

However, based on the knowledge that I've had the opportunity to obtain from those guys I mentioned above ,I'm really feel (and hoping) that it keeps progressing

One other thing-- I watched "Don't Look Up" on Netflix over the Holidays, and I couldn't help but believe that full disclosure might be addressed in the same manner that the comet was in the movie,lol. The general publics attention span and mainstream Media's coverage and reputation may make it just another Ho-Hum news week , lmao
lestat
12/30/2021 7:08am
I have no doubt that people seeing things not easily explained is a real experience . The assumption leap required to believe it is alien beings is a double jump too far for me . You are going to have to show me more than anecdotal stories and blurry images . Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence .
OldPro277
12/30/2021 11:20am
lestat wrote:
I have no doubt that people seeing things not easily explained is a real experience . The assumption leap required to believe it is alien beings...
I have no doubt that people seeing things not easily explained is a real experience . The assumption leap required to believe it is alien beings is a double jump too far for me . You are going to have to show me more than anecdotal stories and blurry images . Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence .
LOL--- No offense ,but it appears that you don't read much (or comprehend well ) apparently. The evidence has been around for thousands of years-- we are just too naive to understand what it is that we are seeing.

And again--This is important----it may NOT be "alien beings" as in flesh and blood biological creatures, it may be an advanced form of AI. "They" also may not even be from another planet---they could be interdimensional beings ,etc etc.

But to have this much evidence that dates as far back as recorded history allows, certainly should be enough to convince you that ,in some form or another , we are not alone.

The people who quote the ridiculous old line of " I won't believe until they land on the Whitehouse lawn" is so sad that it doesn't even make me laugh anymore. Even if that DID happen ,those same people would accuse it of being special effects hologram or some shit ,LMAO.

A very wise old friend of mine (RIP Joe D) would state the following phrase describing people that would refuse to have an open mind and follow the facts. " They know not, that they know not"
ATKpilot99
12/30/2021 11:32am
lestat wrote:
I have no doubt that people seeing things not easily explained is a real experience . The assumption leap required to believe it is alien beings...
OldPro277 wrote:
LOL--- No offense ,but it appears that you don't read much (or comprehend well ) apparently. The evidence has been around for thousands of years-- we...
LOL--- No offense ,but it appears that you don't read much (or comprehend well ) apparently. The evidence has been around for thousands of years-- we are just too naive to understand what it is that we are seeing.

And again--This is important----it may NOT be "alien beings" as in flesh and blood biological creatures, it may be an advanced form of AI. "They" also may not even be from another planet---they could be interdimensional beings ,etc etc.

But to have this much evidence that dates as far back as recorded history allows, certainly should be enough to convince you that ,in some form or another , we are not alone.

The people who quote the ridiculous old line of " I won't believe until they land on the Whitehouse lawn" is so sad that it doesn't even make me laugh anymore. Even if that DID happen ,those same people would accuse it of being special effects hologram or some shit ,LMAO.

A very wise old friend of mine (RIP Joe D) would state the following phrase describing people that would refuse to have an open mind and follow the facts. " They know not, that they know not"
What hard evidence is there ?
OldPro277
12/30/2021 11:46am
lestat wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
LOL--- No offense ,but it appears that you don't read much (or comprehend well ) apparently. The evidence has been around for thousands of years-- we...

ATKpilot99 wrote:
How much time to you have ???

I'm not here to teach you ,Grasshopper-- do the reading and research that I have and we can discuss this once you garner the info that I have. Its not hard to find some compelling evidence
ATKpilot99
12/30/2021 12:00pm
OldPro277 wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
How much time to you have ??? I'm not here to teach you ,Grasshopper-- do the reading and research that I have and we can discuss...

I'm not here to teach you ,Grasshopper-- do the reading and research that I have and we can discuss this once you garner the info that I have. Its not hard to find some compelling evidence
Ok what are you reading ? Links ? Books ? The videos posted ? Because over the years I've seen plenty of this so called evidence. It's not compelling to me . Give me something new to sink my teeth into .
OldPro277
12/30/2021 1:42pm
Pilot--- The 6 guys I mentioned above ---start there. Probably 20 good books between them. Richard Dolan's works are outstanding---very deep, but excellent reads. And that's just the start. In addition to those guys, read some of Dr. Steven Greer's works. There are multitudes of genius level minds that have compiled a crazy amount of data that helped me come to the conclusion that I did, but it took a long,long time as I was very skeptical myself, believe it or not.

Anyway, I can not and will not try to change the mind of a skeptic in 5 minutes worth of dialogue on a Moto board. I have years and years and years of my own research . That included reading (a lot) watching, learning and a tremendous amount of DIRECT talk with some of the best minds on the subject. But even with being said ,and myself being a very influential type of personality, I realize that I'm not going to convince you that what I know to be true ,is actually true. That will be 100% up to you .

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what my opinion or your opinion is of the subject. But at least I know that mine is based on more than just a handful of books and a half dozen Documentaries on the History channel.

I'm sure you're a good guy , and possibly even a smart dude, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but if you are truly interested in the subject, I really implore you to do what I did and get immersed in all the information that is available. That is all......carry on

APLMAN99
1/2/2022 5:36pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
How much time to you have ??? I'm not here to teach you ,Grasshopper-- do the reading and research that I have and we can discuss...

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Ok what are you reading ? Links ? Books ? The videos posted ? Because over the years I've seen plenty of this so called evidence...
Ok what are you reading ? Links ? Books ? The videos posted ? Because over the years I've seen plenty of this so called evidence. It's not compelling to me . Give me something new to sink my teeth into .
Exactly.

I think that the vast majority of us have seen things that we can’t identify or doesn’t make sense to us. That’s not really controversial, I don’t think. Nor is it surprising, as these two planes were first flown less than 80 years apart. That’s not much different than a single lifetime.

But then identifying/explaining it as alien without proof is a completely different issue altogether. And it generally hurts our chances of believing most ‘explanations’ that people have, especially those without demonstrable, tangible evidence.

Again, I ‘feel’ that there is almost certainly other life somewhere out there in our vast universe. I also believe that there is at least a possibility of one or more of those life forms visiting our own planet either currently or in the past. But I’ve never seen conclusive evidence of it actually occurring, despite my willingness to believe if the evidence I’m presented with being strong and unimpeachable.

Growing up on a farm, there were plenty of times that we were up all night either doing frost control, spraying to avoid the heat, etc. I used to love listening to the Coast to Coast stuff with Art Bell and those types of shows, but it was apparent at a young age that he was peddling bullshit and was merely entertaining for anyone who remotely put the claims made up to any discernment.

Again, no disagreement that people believe that they’ve seen something that they can’t explain. No disagreement that some of those people then DO try to explain it as alien, non-human, etc. No disagreement that they are convinced that there explanations/identifications are 100% correct.

But also haven’t seen any tangible, verifiable evidence of any of these being alien craft or aliens. That’s why getting the details of things like the alleged Zimbabwe school event are important. Putting out disinformation about it, like the notion that all the children were individually questioned the very next day and that they all said the exact same thing, makes it harder to believe other claims without overwhelming evidence.
lestat
1/3/2022 7:09am
OldPro277 wrote:

How much time do I have ?

Apparently not enough because you and others have been looking into things for your entire lives and still have not come up with any scientific evidence at all . Zero . Nada . Zip . Sweet fuck all …

Belief without evidence is blind faith … which is fine … but don’t try to bullshit me that you have anything more than that …. Grasshopper .
OldPro277
1/3/2022 8:37am
OldPro277 wrote:

lestat wrote:
How much time do I have ? Apparently not enough because you and others have been looking into things for your entire lives and still have...
How much time do I have ?

Apparently not enough because you and others have been looking into things for your entire lives and still have not come up with any scientific evidence at all . Zero . Nada . Zip . Sweet fuck all …

Belief without evidence is blind faith … which is fine … but don’t try to bullshit me that you have anything more than that …. Grasshopper .
Ahhhhh--too busy to research for yourself and apparently much more intelligent than all of the PhD's, Rhodes Scholar's and Physicists that I mentioned above that DO have a bit more evidence than you are giving credit .They also have the intellect and time invested to come to a conclusion that you aren't comfortable with, and I understand that . Fear of not being the dominant species is certainly a legitimate one for some. If you are truly interested in the subject and would like to actually learn something-- do the research, read some of these manuscripts from guys that are a helluva lot sharper than either one of us. But ,if you prefer to keep your noggin buried in the sand --fine, but do not bust my balls on a subject you absolutely nothing about.

Apl--- Are you serious that you think that this phenomenon is JUST about lights and unknowns in the sky that non-eductaed rednecks are seeing in the sky after a bender ??? Honestly, some of you are SO far behind in what's going on that its truly baffling.

There are a ton of sharp people on here that I know of,but on the other hand I have to remind myself that it IS a Moto board, not a MENSA discussion board.
ATKpilot99
1/3/2022 10:29am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2022 10:30am
I'll have to check out those guys you mentioned and revisit Travis Walton's story . I have read his accounts and I didn't believe him then . If the other people you mention are giving their accounts of what happened or what they "know" and you believe them because you consider them "brilliant " that's still not evidence. I'll do some research into these people.
OldPro277
1/3/2022 11:37am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I'll have to check out those guys you mentioned and revisit Travis Walton's story . I have read his accounts and I didn't believe him then...
I'll have to check out those guys you mentioned and revisit Travis Walton's story . I have read his accounts and I didn't believe him then . If the other people you mention are giving their accounts of what happened or what they "know" and you believe them because you consider them "brilliant " that's still not evidence. I'll do some research into these people.
Yes-- that's a much better attitude than the other guys. Get all the info you can from as many credible sources as possible and see if you come to the same conclusion as so many others have. Those that Ive mentioned above are just the tip of the iceberg. Once you read/listen to them, there will be so many others that you'll learn about. That's the reason that I'm not going to try to convince the heavy skeptics on here with a 5 paragraph/10minute dissertation.

Theres just SO much legitimate information/evidence available that its impossible to display it here.

If you're interested in learning more, start with those guys I've mentioned. It'll take you to multiple heads-of-state that have come forward, more and more retired military officials are talking, the list goes on and on and on. Its all very fascinating....time consuming, but fascinating .

If you're not interested well then that's your perogative as well.

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest