Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

gabrielito
12/23/2017 7:29pm
FastEddy wrote:
I personally believe that something superior or more intelligent that is far beyond our knowledge or what we can fathom exists somehow,some way and somewhere. What...
I personally believe that something superior or more intelligent that is far beyond our knowledge or what we can fathom exists somehow,some way and somewhere.
What it is,what form it is etc...I have no clue. Smile

I've always seen time in general as conscious property of our universe and our being.
I think time is something important that needs to be understood better.
As far as we know in our world, life in general has a beginning and an end to it.
However,I believe something exists that always been there that exists outside our properties that isn't affected by time.
Perhaps a God,Energy or even a more advanced life form that is far beyond our understanding that has always existed.
I don't know what other logical explanations there is or there could be.
It's kinda like the chicken or the egg theory.
However,it's far more complicated than what we can really fathom or what our senses can understand.

It's certainly a crazy puzzle.
The question really should be - not if aliens have visited here..
But if anything more intelligent or superior is aware of our existence.
We could be being monitored without them ever physically visiting us here.
jeffro503 wrote:
Eddy , I'm on your wave length here. Especially on the time and thing you said about it possibly being , beyond our understanding. I said...
Eddy , I'm on your wave length here. Especially on the time and thing you said about it possibly being , beyond our understanding.

I said this earlier , and if you really think about it , it kind of ties into what you are saying. If another life form was formed with about the same intelligence as a human.....but evolved a few million years before us....what could they have achieved by now? Or what about a species that is 10X smarter than us , and millions of years more ahead on the advancement scale ?

Christ.....does a fruit fly know who / what it is that swatting at it while it buzzes around us? Does that stupid fly understand that a rocket from space X just launched? Does it understand computer science? NO.....it's way beyond what it's capable of understanding. Just like it thinks it's probably a genius compared to a snail.

Humans are the smartest creatures on this planet. If another planet developed life millions and millions of years ahead of us....that's where time steps in , and lets creatures create things that are beyond our comprehension. Again.....if you only went back 150 years ago and told someone that you made a carriage with a motor that burns fossil fuel.....probably get burned at the stake. It's amazing how we have evolved in just those 150 years......just think what we can think of in a thousand , 100,000 or million years from now. We'll be considered dumber than cavemen.
What if we are jut a zoo for those sorts of super advanced aliens?
hard2kill
12/23/2017 7:46pm
Okay, give us an example of "scientific evidence" of either aliens or God. It doesn't even have to be an intelligent alien, I'll even take scientific...
Okay, give us an example of "scientific evidence" of either aliens or God. It doesn't even have to be an intelligent alien, I'll even take scientific evidence of just a single celled alien. We're gonna be rich!!!
Headline from this article for you which I do not support but thought it was interesting in view of your comment.

This time however, researchers at the University of Sheffield and Buckingham University claim they have scientific proof that alien organisms are living in the atmosphere 16 miles above Earth's surface.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10323769/Open-thre…
SEEMEFIRST
12/23/2017 7:52pm
It didn't happen just a couple days ago. It happened 13 years ago.
Oh, I had no idea.
Irrespective they were impressed.
My dad was a Naval Aviator in the Marines, and he's hard to impress.
XXVoid MainXX
12/23/2017 8:47pm
Okay, give us an example of "scientific evidence" of either aliens or God. It doesn't even have to be an intelligent alien, I'll even take scientific...
Okay, give us an example of "scientific evidence" of either aliens or God. It doesn't even have to be an intelligent alien, I'll even take scientific evidence of just a single celled alien. We're gonna be rich!!!
hard2kill wrote:
Headline from this article for you which I do not support but thought it was interesting in view of your comment. [b]This time however, researchers at...
Headline from this article for you which I do not support but thought it was interesting in view of your comment.

This time however, researchers at the University of Sheffield and Buckingham University claim they have scientific proof that alien organisms are living in the atmosphere 16 miles above Earth's surface.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10323769/Open-thre…
I was hoping for the Russian's claim of finding alien organisms on the ISS but that will do, although I'm not sure how credible it is if they use the phrase "scientific proof". I wonder how they define that? Smile

The Shop

XXVoid MainXX
12/23/2017 8:50pm
It didn't happen just a couple days ago. It happened 13 years ago.
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Oh, I had no idea.
Irrespective they were impressed.
My dad was a Naval Aviator in the Marines, and he's hard to impress.
Oh it's certainly interesting, and if it is an aircraft it would definitely be impressive no doubt.
jeffro503
12/23/2017 11:48pm
FastEddy wrote:
I personally believe that something superior or more intelligent that is far beyond our knowledge or what we can fathom exists somehow,some way and somewhere. What...
I personally believe that something superior or more intelligent that is far beyond our knowledge or what we can fathom exists somehow,some way and somewhere.
What it is,what form it is etc...I have no clue. Smile

I've always seen time in general as conscious property of our universe and our being.
I think time is something important that needs to be understood better.
As far as we know in our world, life in general has a beginning and an end to it.
However,I believe something exists that always been there that exists outside our properties that isn't affected by time.
Perhaps a God,Energy or even a more advanced life form that is far beyond our understanding that has always existed.
I don't know what other logical explanations there is or there could be.
It's kinda like the chicken or the egg theory.
However,it's far more complicated than what we can really fathom or what our senses can understand.

It's certainly a crazy puzzle.
The question really should be - not if aliens have visited here..
But if anything more intelligent or superior is aware of our existence.
We could be being monitored without them ever physically visiting us here.
jeffro503 wrote:
Eddy , I'm on your wave length here. Especially on the time and thing you said about it possibly being , beyond our understanding. I said...
Eddy , I'm on your wave length here. Especially on the time and thing you said about it possibly being , beyond our understanding.

I said this earlier , and if you really think about it , it kind of ties into what you are saying. If another life form was formed with about the same intelligence as a human.....but evolved a few million years before us....what could they have achieved by now? Or what about a species that is 10X smarter than us , and millions of years more ahead on the advancement scale ?

Christ.....does a fruit fly know who / what it is that swatting at it while it buzzes around us? Does that stupid fly understand that a rocket from space X just launched? Does it understand computer science? NO.....it's way beyond what it's capable of understanding. Just like it thinks it's probably a genius compared to a snail.

Humans are the smartest creatures on this planet. If another planet developed life millions and millions of years ahead of us....that's where time steps in , and lets creatures create things that are beyond our comprehension. Again.....if you only went back 150 years ago and told someone that you made a carriage with a motor that burns fossil fuel.....probably get burned at the stake. It's amazing how we have evolved in just those 150 years......just think what we can think of in a thousand , 100,000 or million years from now. We'll be considered dumber than cavemen.
gabrielito wrote:
Yeah that is a possibility.

Actually there are so many different possibilities it's hard to comprehend. Minds a lot smarter than any of us still don't know everything. Seriously....we could be about as smart as Pete moss compared to other beings out there. Wish I could live long enough to see it all.
gabrielito
12/24/2017 8:13am
jeffro503 wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah that is a possibility. Actually there are so many different possibilities it's hard to comprehend. Minds a lot smarter than any of us still don't...

Actually there are so many different possibilities it's hard to comprehend. Minds a lot smarter than any of us still don't know everything. Seriously....we could be about as smart as Pete moss compared to other beings out there. Wish I could live long enough to see it all.
Just think how different the earth was when dinosaurs where here. If there is Intelligent aliens they could be as big as them or as small as ants for all we know.
Rhino
12/24/2017 8:42am
George Carlin on Religion and God is a good listen.
OldPro277
12/24/2017 8:46am
gabrielito wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah that is a possibility. Actually there are so many different possibilities it's hard to comprehend. Minds a lot smarter than any of us still don't...

gabrielito wrote:
Just think how different the earth was when dinosaurs where here. If there is Intelligent aliens they could be as big as them or as small...
Just think how different the earth was when dinosaurs where here. If there is Intelligent aliens they could be as big as them or as small as ants for all we know.
And there is a distinct possibility,maybe stretching into a probability, that "they" wont even be a carbon-based life form.........
steed 2.0
12/24/2017 11:33am
kzizok wrote:
I’ve said this before and still believe it. Even if some alien life form lives at the edges of our galaxy, a physical craft for travel...
I’ve said this before and still believe it. Even if some alien life form lives at the edges of our galaxy, a physical craft for travel would seem unlikely. If aliens were close enough to travel in a physical craft, we would have known about it long before they would appear within Earth’s atmosphere. So, that leaves us with interstellar travel that would have to be some sort of timespace manipulation (because of energy and time requirements. This travel would alter the typical time conical pattern via a shortcut) and who knows what that would look like. It wouldn’t look like something flying in our atmosphere.

Humans are privy to confirmation bias. We want to see things that we understand and when we don’t, we try and explain it in ways that make sense to us.
So far it's only theory Gliese 581d... (traveling to a new solar system) In the end we have to, because the sun dies... don't worry still 5 billion years to go Laughing this topic is so abstract, it's not my cup of tea...

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/24/2017 7:00pm
More Neil with nothing but haters in the comments of the video. :) https://youtu.be/b7rYRGbsMW0
More Neil with nothing but haters in the comments of the video. Smile

https://youtu.be/b7rYRGbsMW0
Answering one mystery with another mystery is a hard sale. Smile

XXVoid MainXX
12/24/2017 7:07pm
I'm just curious what other possible way he could answer the question. It's not like he has a bat phone direct to the aliens. Smile
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/24/2017 7:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/24/2017 7:22pm
I'm just curious what other possible way he could answer the question. It's not like he has a bat phone direct to the aliens. Smile
What I'm saying is...What the object is ...is indeed a mystery to him and he isn't going to buy into the intelligent life form stuff while it's still a mystery if they even exist.
His response is a level headed response to it. Smile

And if you really think about it.
Let's say we do find intelligent life out there living on some planet far far away.
Trying to prove 100% without a reasonable doubt that an incident just like the gimbal one is actually them would be a pretty hard one to prove anyway-unless they admitted to it. It shows up and makes some maneuvers and disappears - that's all we got.
XXVoid MainXX
12/24/2017 8:00pm
Exactly. The thing that really troubles regarding aliens and the search for intelligent life beyond Earth is that we've still not uncovered anything with SETI. I'm losing hope that we'll ever find evidence during my lifetime, which is one of the reasons I am so skeptical about these kinds of incidents. I mean if life is as prevalent as we think it should be, and that a portion of that is intelligent life. And then to think of all that intelligent life one of them decided to pick our little planet to visit out of all of that vastness, you would THINK we would be hearing some sort of activity (or even a LOT of activity) at SETI.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/24/2017 9:02pm
Exactly. The thing that really troubles regarding aliens and the search for intelligent life beyond Earth is that we've still not uncovered anything with SETI. I'm...
Exactly. The thing that really troubles regarding aliens and the search for intelligent life beyond Earth is that we've still not uncovered anything with SETI. I'm losing hope that we'll ever find evidence during my lifetime, which is one of the reasons I am so skeptical about these kinds of incidents. I mean if life is as prevalent as we think it should be, and that a portion of that is intelligent life. And then to think of all that intelligent life one of them decided to pick our little planet to visit out of all of that vastness, you would THINK we would be hearing some sort of activity (or even a LOT of activity) at SETI.
Yeah it could take many of years...
I'm sure you probably heard this before.
The thing with SETI to keep in mind is,they really aren't covering all that much area when taken into consideration the size of the universe.What they've covered so far...They compare it to a glass of water being sampled from the ocean and inspecting it for life. Probably not going to find much that way or anything at all.

I'd assume in our lifetimes we may probably see them ramp up their search more as better technology becomes available.
But still,who knows what they'll find.

jeffro503
12/24/2017 10:47pm
Exactly. The thing that really troubles regarding aliens and the search for intelligent life beyond Earth is that we've still not uncovered anything with SETI. I'm...
FastEddy wrote:
Yeah it could take many of years... I'm sure you probably heard this before. The thing with SETI to keep in mind is,they really aren't covering...
Yeah it could take many of years...
I'm sure you probably heard this before.
The thing with SETI to keep in mind is,they really aren't covering all that much area when taken into consideration the size of the universe.What they've covered so far...They compare it to a glass of water being sampled from the ocean and inspecting it for life. Probably not going to find much that way or anything at all.

I'd assume in our lifetimes we may probably see them ramp up their search more as better technology becomes available.
But still,who knows what they'll find.

Sad to hear we can only study such a small scale of what's out there. You would think in the future we could design a wide range listening device. Have them spread out over different locations around the world.
Larry
12/25/2017 1:46pm
If there was a civilization capable of traveling from one universe to another we would never know it.
Flatliner
12/26/2017 7:39pm
Obviously et’s exist. My dad saw stuff in the 70’s. My grandma on the farm in the 60’s. 100 miles from a small city. Literally in the middle of nowhere. It still is. Lights, sounds , on a family farm. At 3am on a family farm. The Canadian government wasn’t testing the Avro aero on our 720 acres.
G-man
12/27/2017 10:52pm
FastEddy wrote:
Answering one mystery with another mystery is a hard sale. Smile

Well you did crack the code for one of the most infamous "who is he really" mysteries on the Motobored's. Woohoo

Grinning
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/2/2018 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 12:39pm
Figured some of you guys might enjoy this.

This is a pretty good more in-depth interview with Luis Elizondo - the guy who led the Government UFO program from the Pentagon.
He's done a few short TV interviews that briefly touched on things - but this one is longer.
Audio interview starts at about 5 minutes into the show and it's about an hour long.
https://youtu.be/P1PmX21QOPw
ProKawi24
3/12/2018 5:26pm
As a T-4 level paraplegic, if Aliens have the technology to get me walking again so I can ride again....I think that's worth a probe in my butt.
3/12/2018 10:27pm
FastEddy wrote:
Here's the latest release from To the stars academy.

An article about it.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/footage-of-mysterious-object-above-ocean-…

Here's the vid.
https://youtu.be/wxVRg7LLaQA
Those guys sounded like my whole unit after they let us flip the switch to full auto with the new rifles at the range last year. military is a good time. Especially when you see bizarre shit people just get laugh out loud nuts.
G-man
12/2/2021 10:41am Edited Date/Time 12/2/2021 10:42am
Have you guys seen this documentary I saw it a few months back it's pretty good.

It also shows the Australian kids who approximately 25 years ago a UFO landed on their school ground. Interviewed them at the time to present.

But with all the COVID/SUPPLY chain shortages consuming the headlines the UFO recent release of acknowledgement by the PENTAGON is swept under the rug once again.....🙄

https://youtu.be/onEXmLX2ZZQ

Maybe Crush was there. Woohoo
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/2/2021 10:48am
G-man wrote:
Have you guys seen this documentary I saw it a few months back it's pretty good. It also shows the Australian kids who approximately 25 years...
Have you guys seen this documentary I saw it a few months back it's pretty good.

It also shows the Australian kids who approximately 25 years ago a UFO landed on their school ground. Interviewed them at the time to present.

But with all the COVID/SUPPLY chain shortages consuming the headlines the UFO recent release of acknowledgement by the PENTAGON is swept under the rug once again.....🙄

https://youtu.be/onEXmLX2ZZQ

Maybe Crush was there. Woohoo
Is that the event where the children actually saw small beings outside of the craft?

Investigators asked them to describe and draw what they saw and they all drew something similar?

Maybe I'm thinking of a different event?
G-man
12/2/2021 11:00am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Is that the event where the children actually saw small beings outside of the craft? Investigators asked them to describe and draw what they saw and...
Is that the event where the children actually saw small beings outside of the craft?

Investigators asked them to describe and draw what they saw and they all drew something similar?

Yes! Grade school kids who were separated when interviewed and this was way before they turned into Social media MONSTERS! Grinning
lestat
12/2/2021 3:08pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Is that the event where the children actually saw small beings outside of the craft? Investigators asked them to describe and draw what they saw and...

G-man wrote:
Yes! Grade school kids who were separated when interviewed and this was way before they turned into Social media MONSTERS! Grinning
I thought that was proven a hoax … but maybe I’m thinking of a different incident , I thought it was in the UK …
Robgvx
12/2/2021 3:42pm
lestat wrote:
I thought that was proven a hoax … but maybe I’m thinking of a different incident , I thought it was in the UK …
I think even if UFOs landed on the White House lawn there would be people arguing that it's a hoax.

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest