Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

APLMAN99
12/21/2017 10:47am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Tyson is a very smart guy, but just like anyone who uses the "It can't be true if I haven't seen it" attitude, he applies that...
Tyson is a very smart guy, but just like anyone who uses the "It can't be true if I haven't seen it" attitude, he applies that mantra somewhat selectively.

99.9% of people have never seen a baby pigeon in their lives. Yet I'm pretty sure that they exist.........
Hut wrote:
Did he say it can't be true?
I didn't actually listen to it, just went by the headline! Cool

I read this stuff too often when I can't actually get away with listening to audio on my phone, dammit!
OldPro277
12/21/2017 10:48am
Rhino wrote:
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute. Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to...
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute.

Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to get to 190-330 miles high of orbit, how in the hell are they going to go another 220,000 miles to the moon?

To demonstrate the distance, You could drive to the space shuttles orbit in 4-7 hours, to get to the moon, driving say 12,000 miles per year like an average commuter, it would take 20 years to drive to the moon.

Hopefully you are busting balls !! Space is a vacuum and a craft would need just the smallest amount of thrust to travel the 240,000 miles . Im being serious when I ask you ,if you've ever read ANYTHING about space /space travel/ the possibilities of ET life,etc. Both of your comments have me just shaking my head in disbelief that we are nearly in the year 2018 and there are people that would still question the possibility of life elsewhere,and that they MAY be visiting us,let alone the "never been to the moon" crap lol.
Hut
12/21/2017 10:53am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I didn't actually listen to it, just went by the headline! B) I read this stuff too often when I can't actually get away with listening...
I didn't actually listen to it, just went by the headline! Cool

I read this stuff too often when I can't actually get away with listening to audio on my phone, dammit!
Basically all he says is that the U means "unidentified" not necessarily any one particular thing, especially space craft.
APLMAN99
12/21/2017 10:54am
Rhino wrote:
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute. Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to...

Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to get to 190-330 miles high of orbit, how in the hell are they going to go another 220,000 miles to the moon?

To demonstrate the distance, You could drive to the space shuttles orbit in 4-7 hours, to get to the moon, driving say 12,000 miles per year like an average commuter, it would take 20 years to drive to the moon.

tcannon521 wrote:
I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we...
I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we needed fuel to get off the moon’s surface and propel us home but once the ships were off the surface it was no issue.

A great example is one of the voyager satellites used a planet’s (Jupiter?) gravity to slingshot it further into space. The satellite only uses energy when it needs to make minor adjustments to trajectory.
Rhino wrote:
How do they know any planet has gravity? It's a guess. We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in. Venus...
How do they know any planet has gravity? It's a guess.
We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in.

Venus is the closest planet to earth, and its something like 25 MILLION miles away.
The next closest is Mars and if I remember right is like 230 million miles or some shit.
Sounds like you've spent a lot of time studying Uranus, Paul.............

The Shop

12/21/2017 11:10am
Has there ever been any discovery of any sort of life anywhere in the universe other than on earth?

I dont believe there has...
peelout
12/21/2017 12:11pm
count me in on the "we've never been to the moon" bandwagon. i just don't buy it. why haven't we been back? why is the only thing we have is pictures/vid taken with a potato?

also count me in on the "we are not alone" talk. i don't doubt it for one second that there is other life out there.

if you've ever read Graham Hancock, you'll have an idea where my ideas lie.
NorCal 50+
12/21/2017 12:22pm
There are rumors that Stanley Kubrick worked on the fake moon landing thing (I have no idea if it's true). His daughter says its BS though.
It is interesting that he released his last film, "Eyes Wide Shut," on the anniversary of the moon launch. He never saw his final movie go public because he died in his sleep a few days later after a private showing. There are also theories that he put hints into "The Shining" like the rocket on Danny's shirt. It's fascinating stuff, for sure. He was known for fanatical details in his sets etc. down to the time shown on clocks. The theory is that "Eyes Wide Shut" is a coded story of the secret global elite.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/21/2017 1:17pm
rongi#401 wrote:
Tom delonge isn't crazy....nice
Tom sure has some interesting stuff to say.
I remain on the fence though with this stuff.
I have no clue if he's being truthful or being taken for a ride like Paul Bennewitz was.
The possibilities are endless.

Tom's story is interesting.
He claims one piece of information relayed/told to him was we found another life form during the cold war.
He claims Roswell was the Germans operating out of Argentina.
https://youtu.be/5n_3mnJfHzY

One of the old interviews he refers to in that interview above is this one here in mp3 format.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltspth5lxlbbcbx/AAAnqLdfW5IpIExodClPlujHa?dl…

Lot's of other stuff on youtube he's done in regards to interviews.

hard2kill
12/21/2017 2:03pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
There are rumors that Stanley Kubrick worked on the fake moon landing thing (I have no idea if it's true). His daughter says its BS though...
There are rumors that Stanley Kubrick worked on the fake moon landing thing (I have no idea if it's true). His daughter says its BS though.
It is interesting that he released his last film, "Eyes Wide Shut," on the anniversary of the moon launch. He never saw his final movie go public because he died in his sleep a few days later after a private showing. There are also theories that he put hints into "The Shining" like the rocket on Danny's shirt. It's fascinating stuff, for sure. He was known for fanatical details in his sets etc. down to the time shown on clocks. The theory is that "Eyes Wide Shut" is a coded story of the secret global elite.
The chilli peppers knew as well haha:

Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement
Cobain can you hear the spheres
Singing songs off station to station
And Alderaan's not far away
It's Californication
OldPro277
12/21/2017 2:50pm
peelout wrote:
count me in on the "we've never been to the moon" bandwagon. i just don't buy it. why haven't we been back? why is the only...
count me in on the "we've never been to the moon" bandwagon. i just don't buy it. why haven't we been back? why is the only thing we have is pictures/vid taken with a potato?

also count me in on the "we are not alone" talk. i don't doubt it for one second that there is other life out there.

Peely, you're definitely walking the right road with Graham Hancock, most of his theories are pretty much spot-on in my opinion and many other researchers that are actually spending much time and effort into finding the truth. And when we do , we will also find out why we havent been back to the lunar surface since '72 with Apollo 17. Obviously it is very odd we havent been back in 45 years, but a lot has been written about the reasons why. Most are bullshit, some are on the right track and some are dead nuts. Which are which, will be determined sooner than later. From what I've been hearing and reading,it seems we will have Disclosure within the next 10 years. There has already been baby steps towards it.
motoxracer723
12/21/2017 5:52pm
The idea that our having not been back to the moon since the Apollo's means we never went is a bit wonky. The financial investment to go was beyond substantial. Kennedy made it a priority, we sent a few missions with less than stellar (no pun) results and that was it. There was no value at the time for continued presence.
The moon was a show of power by the US. We won the race. You don't do continue to do laps around the track for the hell of it. Public support of the program declined. Estimates in today's dollars put the total Apollo program investment around $130 BILLION dollars!
In 1967 NASA's budget was the highest it's ever been as a percentage of the Federal Budget - 4.41%. It went down hill after that significantly. Within 10 years it was down to 0.98%. Not a lot to continue to build moon bases with.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_NASA)

Someone already linked the the NDT versus Joe Rogan episode where it was discussed - too many people were involved for a hoax to have gone on as long as it did. People are going to think what they want though.

Regarding Aliens - anything is possible. But we also spend $600 Billion + on defense YEARLY. They had the SR-71 in the 60's! What does another 50 years of tech ramp up result in? You're telling me you don't think the best scientists with almost unlimited backing can come up with some shit that seems 'other worldly'??

The above, coupled with the staggering distances that are space, leaves me thinking the likelier explanation is something closer to home.

That said, would it be cool?? Yes.
Maybe the recent progress made by the commercial space industry and other upcoming world superpowers focus on space means it's short time before we begin seeing UFO's regularly and the gov is leeching out info now to try and get ahead of this. I'd love to be proven wrong about it not being a vessel from another planet.

Rhino
12/21/2017 6:03pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Hopefully you are busting balls !! Space is a vacuum and a craft would need just the smallest amount of thrust to travel the 240,000 miles...
Hopefully you are busting balls !! Space is a vacuum and a craft would need just the smallest amount of thrust to travel the 240,000 miles . Im being serious when I ask you ,if you've ever read ANYTHING about space /space travel/ the possibilities of ET life,etc. Both of your comments have me just shaking my head in disbelief that we are nearly in the year 2018 and there are people that would still question the possibility of life elsewhere,and that they MAY be visiting us,let alone the "never been to the moon" crap lol.
If it's so easy, how come we can't put a guy there 50 years later? 50 years.
All of our technology, you'd think by now it would be like the Bubba Scrub. Everyone's doing it.

The only thing I believe is the Space Shuttle, because coincidentally, I saw one blow to bits on takeoff, and saw one breaking apart into pieces streaking across the sky with my Own eyes when they said people could see it coming in that morning.

Whether anyone is actually on those things? I dunno.

People think Area 51 has UFOs. LOL. Anything in the air you dont know what it is is a UFO.
They just fly stuff around at night and hope no one gets a good view. Unfortunately with the lenses people have now, and good telescopes, Nobody out there looking down on Area 51 has ever seen anything really.

Rhino
12/21/2017 6:15pm
peelout wrote:
count me in on the "we've never been to the moon" bandwagon. i just don't buy it. why haven't we been back? why is the only...

Exactly. It's only 239,000 miles, but in recent history all we've ever done is send up a shuttle to 330 miles up in orbit at the highest point, and put satellites in the clark belt at ~23,000 miles or so.

The moon is 200,000 miles past that! That's a long ass way.

Rhino
12/21/2017 6:24pm
hard2kill wrote:
We may have very well went to the moon, but we sure did tell a lot of lies on the way their and back for some...
We may have very well went to the moon, but we sure did tell a lot of lies on the way their and back for some reason. I also find it very curious as to why Russia which was supposedly far ahead of us in their efforts just gave up as soon as we won the space race and never went to the moon themselves. I realize they do have explanations for this, just dosen't add up for me personally.

Also its been 45 years now since a man touched down on the moon. Did we seriously discover all we desire to know about the moon in those few Appolo missions? Further we have not even sent a human beyond low earth orbit since then. Admittedly nobody has been more than 400 miles above the surface, and that is suppose to be the hard part getting off the ground.
Some poeple just use common sense.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/21/2017 10:03pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 10:11pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Hopefully you are busting balls !! Space is a vacuum and a craft would need just the smallest amount of thrust to travel the 240,000 miles...
Rhino wrote:
If it's so easy, how come we can't put a guy there 50 years later? 50 years. All of our technology, you'd think by now it...
All of our technology, you'd think by now it would be like the Bubba Scrub. Everyone's doing it.

The only thing I believe is the Space Shuttle, because coincidentally, I saw one blow to bits on takeoff, and saw one breaking apart into pieces streaking across the sky with my Own eyes when they said people could see it coming in that morning.

People think Area 51 has UFOs. LOL. Anything in the air you dont know what it is is a UFO.
They just fly stuff around at night and hope no one gets a good view. Unfortunately with the lenses people have now, and good telescopes, Nobody out there looking down on Area 51 has ever seen anything really.

"If it's so easy, how come we can't put a guy there 50 years later? "

I don't know that we cant.
However,I don't know what the benefit would be to return to the moon(if we did indeed really go). Other than a look at me sorta ordeal,like they claim the Apollo missions were.

These days they seem to be spending money on sending unmanned stuff to explore 33.9 million miles away.
Mars Exploration Rover Mission is what I'm referring to. That was 6 billion dollars and who really knows if its real?
I guess looking for life or habitat to support life is more important in this day & age to the people involved in coming up with the projects.

I also do know numbers have been kicked around about a cost to send a manned craft to Mars.
Around $160 billion for an 18 month mission. 30 billion I believe just to get them there alive.
So that would tell me that the idea is being kicked around by someone possibly... if they've got accurate numbers.
But who knows...probably could be faked easily - just as people say the moon visit was. Smile

MotoMo165
12/22/2017 8:07am
OldPro277 wrote:
Rhino wrote:
If it's so easy, how come we can't put a guy there 50 years later? 50 years. All of our technology, you'd think by now it...

Actually Patterson air Base is the real ufo base but everyone thinks it's area 51 thanks to all the movies
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/22/2017 8:32am Edited Date/Time 12/22/2017 8:33am
MotoMo165 wrote:
Actually Patterson air Base is the real ufo base but everyone thinks it's area 51 thanks to all the movies
Hangar 18 Smile

The S4 installation (15 miles from Area 51) was supposedly where they had recovered craft that they wanted back engineered.
Supposedly the coordinates of Area S4 are N 37° 01' 40", W 115° 46' 35" .

The latest facility is supposedly in Dugway Utah,it's being called Area 52 by researchers.

White Sands was another facility being put out there as being up to some strange things regarding UFO's.
Homey55
12/22/2017 8:38am
MotoMo165 wrote:
...Or Plant 42, or Dugway, or...

I just don't see how anything flies out of Patterson, because it's in the middle of a city, in the middle of the US. It is interesting if you look on a map and see how Plant 42, Edwards, 51 and Dugway are lined up. It makes me think that our secret testing is done somewhere along that line of bases. Another clue is the number of sonic booms heard on the coast near LA/OC where, I assume, the planes are accelerating/decelerating over the ocean along their test loop.
VilloFan951
12/22/2017 8:52am
That’s some pretty interesting stuff in that video. I myself believe there is other life forms out there and having seen some video from others on the dark web about this type of stuff (idk if it was real or not) really makes you think what the hell else is out there.
MR. X
12/22/2017 8:57am
Velcro ,thanks alien people.
OldPro277
12/22/2017 9:17am
Rhino wrote:

I honestly hate to keep referring to this post, but ....... so Rhino, as you stated in a later post, you only believe in what you see,correct? You state you've seen the shuttles explode ,so you believe in those. Now, you can actually see the ISS with your naked eye(and obviously much better thru a telescope)so you should believe in that as well,true? Ok the ISS orbits at approx 17,500 mph, at that speed with a bump in the right direction it could HYPOTHETICALLY reach the moon at its perigee (221,000 miles) in approx 12..6 hours. However theres much more to it than just hitting WFO past the moon. Theres a large amount of calculations required for slow-down stage,approach stage, etc,etc. The original Apollo missions took about 2.5 days to get there, but we have launched probes ,most recently the New Horizons this past October that have blown by the moon in just 8. 5 hours.. Im not trying to pick on you,but obviously we could go back, and quite honestly,although NASA says we havent been, there is a shit ton of "dark" evidence suggesting otherwise.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/22/2017 9:40am
FastEddy wrote:
Hangar 18 :) The S4 installation (15 miles from Area 51) was supposedly where they had recovered craft that they wanted back engineered. Supposedly the coordinates...
Hangar 18 Smile

The S4 installation (15 miles from Area 51) was supposedly where they had recovered craft that they wanted back engineered.
Supposedly the coordinates of Area S4 are N 37° 01' 40", W 115° 46' 35" .

The latest facility is supposedly in Dugway Utah,it's being called Area 52 by researchers.

White Sands was another facility being put out there as being up to some strange things regarding UFO's.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/22/2017 9:43am
Rhino wrote:

Tell me more.

dirtmike86
12/22/2017 9:47am
Bro.. MXA says bikes rev to the moon all the time. Has to be true.
XXVoid MainXX
12/22/2017 10:42am
Unbelievable discussion here. I'm convinced that Idiocracy is actually turning out to be a documentary from the future.
Fantasy
4478th
12/22/2017 11:31am
OldPro277 wrote:
Peely, you're definitely walking the right road with Graham Hancock, most of his theories are pretty much spot-on in my opinion and many other researchers that...
Peely, you're definitely walking the right road with Graham Hancock, most of his theories are pretty much spot-on in my opinion and many other researchers that are actually spending much time and effort into finding the truth. And when we do , we will also find out why we havent been back to the lunar surface since '72 with Apollo 17. Obviously it is very odd we havent been back in 45 years, but a lot has been written about the reasons why. Most are bullshit, some are on the right track and some are dead nuts. Which are which, will be determined sooner than later. From what I've been hearing and reading,it seems we will have Disclosure within the next 10 years. There has already been baby steps towards it.
Graham Hancock is so full of shit. Smile
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/22/2017 11:38am
Unbelievable discussion here. I'm convinced that Idiocracy is actually turning out to be a documentary from the future.

early
Fantasy
2231st
12/22/2017 11:41am
dirtmike86 wrote:
Bro.. MXA says bikes rev to the moon all the time. Has to be true.
Lol'd at this
Rhino
12/22/2017 11:53am
Homey55 wrote:
...Or Plant 42, or Dugway, or... I just don't see how anything flies out of Patterson, because it's in the middle of a city, in the...
...Or Plant 42, or Dugway, or...

I just don't see how anything flies out of Patterson, because it's in the middle of a city, in the middle of the US. It is interesting if you look on a map and see how Plant 42, Edwards, 51 and Dugway are lined up. It makes me think that our secret testing is done somewhere along that line of bases. Another clue is the number of sonic booms heard on the coast near LA/OC where, I assume, the planes are accelerating/decelerating over the ocean along their test loop.
You can see planes breaking the sound barrier in 2 spots all the time in the desert. Usually Tue-Thur are best and if you have a scanner, you can listen to their radio transmissions.

Also, if you know where the low level training routes are, you can see a few hundred passes per day. Some days None. Hundred of people go out daily, and lots of photogs with big lenses, you can look right down into the cockpits when they go past in the canyons.

The real treat is when you see some CAG planes come through all fancy looking.

OldPro277
12/22/2017 11:59am
308 wrote:
Graham Hancock is so full of shit. Smile
Hey----notice I said MOST ,not all,lol. Just like Dr. Steven Greer,who deserves a boatload of respect and credit for organizing the 2001 Disclosure Project at the NPC club in DC,and his first 2 books were very good,as well as his Orion Project, but when he start diving into the Mantra meditation, and Enlightenment thru higher states of consciousness he kinda lost me, and anyone that only knows that part of his repertoire might think he was a bit full of shit, too.

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest