Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 1:41pm
Again, none of that is being disputed. What is being disputed is whether any of that life has traveled those vast distances to Earth.
gabrielito wrote:
Is this Neil Tyson cat the be all end all of scientific info? no of course not. He's a pretty smart dude but he don't know...
Is this Neil Tyson cat the be all end all of scientific info? no of course not. He's a pretty smart dude but he don't know what he don't know and nobody is as blind as those who are not willing to see.
Ha ha. You're a funny guy. Smile
gabrielito
12/20/2017 1:47pm
Again, none of that is being disputed. What is being disputed is whether any of that life has traveled those vast distances to Earth.
gabrielito wrote:
Is this Neil Tyson cat the be all end all of scientific info? no of course not. He's a pretty smart dude but he don't know...
Is this Neil Tyson cat the be all end all of scientific info? no of course not. He's a pretty smart dude but he don't know what he don't know and nobody is as blind as those who are not willing to see.
Besides everyone knows they don't "travel" those vast distances, they stargate through them, there's a big difference. And being most intelligent life in the universe was more than likely already displaced by artificial intelligence, travelling long distances over millions of years isn't that big of a deal to them because they are evil robots with nothing better to do, most of them anyway.

The Shop

XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 2:00pm
gabrielito wrote:
gabrielito wrote:
Besides everyone knows they don't "travel" those vast distances, they stargate through them, there's a big difference. And being most intelligent life in the universe was...
Besides everyone knows they don't "travel" those vast distances, they stargate through them, there's a big difference. And being most intelligent life in the universe was more than likely already displaced by artificial intelligence, travelling long distances over millions of years isn't that big of a deal to them because they are evil robots with nothing better to do, most of them anyway.
Actually this is all just a simulation. Wink
XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 2:10pm
If you have some extra time, black science man does a really good job talking about life outside of our solar system and other related stuff. You know, just in case you're interested in learning stuff:

https://youtu.be/c3fxdEmfyOQ
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
12/20/2017 2:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 2:20pm
Here's one of the pilots speaking about it.
Sounds like 2 separate Jets (4 people) seen it.
I think this is in regards to the Gimbal one.

https://youtu.be/6vjF2zCZmr0
dirtmike86
12/20/2017 2:19pm
If you have some extra time, black science man does a really good job talking about life outside of our solar system and other related stuff...
If you have some extra time, black science man does a really good job talking about life outside of our solar system and other related stuff. You know, just in case you're interested in learning stuff:

Nope. Between vital and jerking off i have no time for that.
XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 2:23pm
Thanks Eddy. Definitely a good one for sure.
XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 2:23pm
If you have some extra time, black science man does a really good job talking about life outside of our solar system and other related stuff...

dirtmike86 wrote:
Nope. Between vital and jerking off i have no time for that.
Holy shit! Ha ha! Smile
Sully
12/20/2017 3:20pm
I think we all know the answer to that one...

12/20/2017 3:29pm
I don't think it was anything in the FlIR lens. The reason why those f-18s were in that area in the first place is because the USD Princeton had been tracking the objects on radar for a few days.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.popularmechanics.com/military/amp14456936/that-time-the-us-navy-had-a-close-encounter-with-a-ufo/
XXVoid MainXX
12/20/2017 3:46pm
Yeah, I just used that as an example of the kinds of things that "can" explain similar things. Eddy's video of the pilot shows they were seeing this with their own eyes and from more than one plane. It surely is a weird one, but I don't personally believe you're looking at an alien craft, by any stretch of the imagination. There really is no way that you can prove that it IS an alien craft without that craft coming back, landing, aliens get out and tell us that yep, that was them in the video. On the other hand it COULD be proven at some point that it was not an alien craft based on other evidence that could come out and more analysis. It may just remain "unidentified" forever, which obviously sucks, but that's just the way it is.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
12/20/2017 5:26pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 5:27pm
Yeah, I just used that as an example of the kinds of things that "can" explain similar things. Eddy's video of the pilot shows they were...
Yeah, I just used that as an example of the kinds of things that "can" explain similar things. Eddy's video of the pilot shows they were seeing this with their own eyes and from more than one plane. It surely is a weird one, but I don't personally believe you're looking at an alien craft, by any stretch of the imagination. There really is no way that you can prove that it IS an alien craft without that craft coming back, landing, aliens get out and tell us that yep, that was them in the video. On the other hand it COULD be proven at some point that it was not an alien craft based on other evidence that could come out and more analysis. It may just remain "unidentified" forever, which obviously sucks, but that's just the way it is.
With it being "white" in color and close to the water and shooting up like that....I've also read the term white & tic-tac shaped being used to describe it on other sites.
The only explanation I can think of other than it being a secret craft owned by someone on earth or an out of the world craft would be some kind of very rare weather phenomenon they witnessed possibly.
Maybe some kind of weird cloud or tornado-ish thing with heat or gasses in it or something crazy like that...That basically was hoovering as it formed and then accelerated up bounced around and moved south and then vanished.
Who knows...

gabrielito
12/20/2017 5:26pm
Yeah, I just used that as an example of the kinds of things that "can" explain similar things. Eddy's video of the pilot shows they were...
It's not Alien in the sense it came from where they came from but probably more like they manufactured the aircraft they were flying once they got here. So it's more advanced than what we got but if we assume (which is a safe to say) they had to build it here than it's going to be kind of a hybrid of technologies between ours and theirs. If it was a total alien aircraft the stealth tech they have would be so advanced you would never be able to detect them even if they parked on top of your house.
TXDirt
12/20/2017 6:36pm
Maybe they are Prawns like from District 9??
MotoMo165
12/20/2017 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 6:40pm
TTS academy talks about propulsion technology that has been around but not made public and their goal is to get this stuff out here for us to know... Pretty neat.
jeffro503
12/20/2017 8:48pm
Anyone know about that video where a couple hundred people , including the pilots that traveled side by side with something they couldn't explain? Can't remember the name of it , but was pretty fascinating to say the least.
jeffro503
12/20/2017 8:50pm
" I know what I saw " ......I think was the name of it.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
12/20/2017 9:16pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 9:19pm
Getting anything to Alpha Centauri would be mind blowing considering it’s about 25 trillion miles away. For a traditional space craft that can travel 20,000 mph (non stop, 24/7), it would take 137,000 years.

Obviously, 20% of light speed is very fast (about 13, 000, 000 mph) but it would still be a long time. Will be interesting to follow this technology.
Rhino
12/20/2017 10:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 9:23am
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute.

Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to get to 190-330 miles high of orbit, how in the hell are they going to go another 220,000 miles to the moon?

To demonstrate the distance, You could drive to the space shuttles orbit in 4-7 hours, to get to the moon, driving say 12,000 miles per year like an average commuter, it would take 20 years to drive to the moon.

tcannon521
Fantasy
1301st
12/20/2017 11:04pm
Rhino wrote:
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute. Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to...

Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to get to 190-330 miles high of orbit, how in the hell are they going to go another 220,000 miles to the moon?

To demonstrate the distance, You could drive to the space shuttles orbit in 4-7 hours, to get to the moon, driving say 12,000 miles per year like an average commuter, it would take 20 years to drive to the moon.

I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we needed fuel to get off the moon’s surface and propel us home but once the ships were off the surface it was no issue.

A great example is one of the voyager satellites used a planet’s (Jupiter?) gravity to slingshot it further into space. The satellite only uses energy when it needs to make minor adjustments to trajectory.
G-man
12/21/2017 9:01am Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 11:06am
Okay boys I don't have time to read or watch all the videos but I'll just repeat my story on the UFO I saw in plain daylight a few years back over Saguaro Lake in Arizona.

Remember the government shutdown I think it was 3 years ago well the local lakes were also closed because they had nobody to service the restrooms or patrol the lakes.

I'm only about 20 minutes from the closest lake and I'm sure I've bored you to death with all the pictures I take from there but it really is a cool spot to go to being so close to home and the road has some cool twisties and rollers. Just enough to get my YA YA's out!

Anyway I was getting fed up with not being able to go so I just told my girlfriend "Fuck this shit, let's just go see for ourselves!"
It also happened to be a full moon night and that's one of our favorite things to do is check out the rising Full Moon Over the lake it's a pretty cool site.

They had no real way to close a lake they just put dumpsters in front of the road to access I easily had enough room on my motorcycle to maneuver around. It was a real strange feeling to be the only one there the lake is usually bustling with activity boats cars jet skis you name it the picture where my motorcycle parked usually is jammed with cars the parking lot was completely empty we usually go to the end where the picnic benches and Cabanas are but for whatever reason I felt a little nervous about it and just went to the first one as I didn't want anyone to see us. I did not know at the time who might be there.

So we're sitting there on the picnic bench and Jan is facing opposite me all of a sudden I see these five bright Amber lights in a triangle type formation directly over the main body of the lake I point to them and tell Jan look at that!
She turns around and sees them too we were both stunned!

Just like that they were gone it was like they were sucked into a vacuum a few seconds later we could see them up the canyon but this time they were not in formation they were bobbing and weaving like bright fireflies.

We looked at each other and said did you see that and we both did it was pretty amazing no doubt.

It would be one thing if only I saw it and I would understand no one would believe me but the fact Jan also saw the same thing just really verified it.

Like I have said I've been in Aviation most of my career and there is no way that was anything man-made. Just the way it suddenly appeared and all it was was bright Amber lights.
It was not any kind of spacecraft and then it just disappeared and then reappeared a few seconds later up the canyon.

I do not know what it was but that's my story and it does not bother me if you do not believe it or not as we both know what we saw. Woohoo

Rhino
12/21/2017 9:31am
Rhino wrote:
There is no way we've ever been to the moon. The math simply doesn't compute. Considering the space shuttle needs a million pounds of fuel to...

tcannon521 wrote:
I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we...
I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we needed fuel to get off the moon’s surface and propel us home but once the ships were off the surface it was no issue.

A great example is one of the voyager satellites used a planet’s (Jupiter?) gravity to slingshot it further into space. The satellite only uses energy when it needs to make minor adjustments to trajectory.
How do they know any planet has gravity? It's a guess.
We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in.

Venus is the closest planet to earth, and its something like 25 MILLION miles away.
The next closest is Mars and if I remember right is like 230 million miles or some shit.
NorCal 50+
12/21/2017 10:00am
People say that even if alien life existed, what are the chances they would locate and visit us, given the size of the Universe?
Well maybe they didn't discover us. Maybe they created us or planted us here. Not to get into religion, but plenty of people believe that God created the Earth in seven days- which is a much wackier and illogical scenario than us being a giant alien ant farm.
hard2kill
12/21/2017 10:04am
Rhino wrote:

tcannon521 wrote:
I could be wrong but because space is a vacuum there isn’t any coefficient drag. This means objects in motion stay in motion. Of course we...

Rhino wrote:
How do they know any planet has gravity? It's a guess. We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in. Venus...
We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in.

Venus is the closest planet to earth, and its something like 25 MILLION miles away.
The next closest is Mars and if I remember right is like 230 million miles or some shit.
We may have very well went to the moon, but we sure did tell a lot of lies on the way their and back for some reason. I also find it very curious as to why Russia which was supposedly far ahead of us in their efforts just gave up as soon as we won the space race and never went to the moon themselves. I realize they do have explanations for this, just dosen't add up for me personally.

Also its been 45 years now since a man touched down on the moon. Did we seriously discover all we desire to know about the moon in those few Appolo missions? Further we have not even sent a human beyond low earth orbit since then. Admittedly nobody has been more than 400 miles above the surface, and that is suppose to be the hard part getting off the ground.
Fantasy
4342nd
12/21/2017 10:12am Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 10:26am
Rhino wrote:
How do they know any planet has gravity? It's a guess. We have gravity, this planet isn't slingshotting anything. If anything, it sucks it in. Venus...

LMAO

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest