Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

APLMAN99
1/21/2022 3:39pm
G-man wrote:
Appldork, You love to argue with everyone on everything. Why did you ignore these simple questions? "[b]Which is a true statement I do know one thing...
Appldork,

You love to argue with everyone on everything.
Why did you ignore these simple questions?

"Which is a true statement I do know one thing and let's see if you can argue about this and prove me wrong that there is not one person on here that has argued with more people about more subjects than you.

You clearly are in the number 1 spot in this category do you agree with that yes or no?

I also asked you if you saw the documentary yes or no would be a good response."

APLMAN99 wrote:
Gary, wipe the spittle off your chin from all your mouth foaming rage just because your feels are hurt….! Your questions are not worth answering, they...
Gary, wipe the spittle off your chin from all your mouth foaming rage just because your feels are hurt….!

Your questions are not worth answering, they aren’t even adult in nature.

I will, however, say that I did watch the ‘documentary’ and found it to be entertaining, but lacking in proof of anything. Especially the alleged Zimbabwe school incident.

So here’s a question, why would you claim that the children were questioned individually the very next day when every documentation of the alleged incident contradicts that? It is very well established that about 2 months elapsed between the alleged incident and the children being questioned individually, which is a huge amount of time to align things.

When you can’t get even the most basic facts of a story correct, it really hurts the probability of people believing in what you are preaching…..
G-man wrote:
Nice try on ignoring the question, but EVERYONE who has been on here awhile knows that you have a two lap lead as far as [b]ARGUING...
Nice try on ignoring the question, but EVERYONE who has been on here awhile knows that you have a two lap lead as far as ARGUING with EVERYONE on ANY KIND OF SUBJECT. The other guy who was on your tail but gave up—thank God was Nerd and you know how much he was liked around here.

First and foremost, this is a MOTOCROSS/MOTORCYCLE forum and that is why 95% of us came here in the first place—our LOVE of Motorcycles and the stories/pictures we share from the Past or Current.

I don’t think I would be going out on a limb by saying we did not come on here to share a story or a BELIEF/OPINION (M/C related or not) only to be told “You are wrong” in a long-winded diatribe talked down to in a condescending way.

Are you like this with your friends if you have any that you are always correcting?Whistling

You are an admitted “Fat and Out-of-Shape” dude (Your words) and I cannot remember in the 20 or so years I have known you to share a personal riding story let alone a picture.

You get your excitement from attempting to prove people wrong every chance you get. I find that rather odd and like I’ve said many times you belong on a DEBATE FORUM (not a MOTOCROSS forum) where you can ARGUE with other NERDS like yourself till the Cows come home over stupid BS that nobody cares about.

Did you know the Sky is Blue?
Another epic meltdown by the G-toddler…..!!!!

G-man
1/21/2022 3:46pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Gary, wipe the spittle off your chin from all your mouth foaming rage just because your feels are hurt….! Your questions are not worth answering, they...
Gary, wipe the spittle off your chin from all your mouth foaming rage just because your feels are hurt….!

Your questions are not worth answering, they aren’t even adult in nature.

I will, however, say that I did watch the ‘documentary’ and found it to be entertaining, but lacking in proof of anything. Especially the alleged Zimbabwe school incident.

So here’s a question, why would you claim that the children were questioned individually the very next day when every documentation of the alleged incident contradicts that? It is very well established that about 2 months elapsed between the alleged incident and the children being questioned individually, which is a huge amount of time to align things.

When you can’t get even the most basic facts of a story correct, it really hurts the probability of people believing in what you are preaching…..
G-man wrote:
Nice try on ignoring the question, but EVERYONE who has been on here awhile knows that you have a two lap lead as far as [b]ARGUING...
Nice try on ignoring the question, but EVERYONE who has been on here awhile knows that you have a two lap lead as far as ARGUING with EVERYONE on ANY KIND OF SUBJECT. The other guy who was on your tail but gave up—thank God was Nerd and you know how much he was liked around here.

First and foremost, this is a MOTOCROSS/MOTORCYCLE forum and that is why 95% of us came here in the first place—our LOVE of Motorcycles and the stories/pictures we share from the Past or Current.

I don’t think I would be going out on a limb by saying we did not come on here to share a story or a BELIEF/OPINION (M/C related or not) only to be told “You are wrong” in a long-winded diatribe talked down to in a condescending way.

Are you like this with your friends if you have any that you are always correcting?Whistling

You are an admitted “Fat and Out-of-Shape” dude (Your words) and I cannot remember in the 20 or so years I have known you to share a personal riding story let alone a picture.

You get your excitement from attempting to prove people wrong every chance you get. I find that rather odd and like I’ve said many times you belong on a DEBATE FORUM (not a MOTOCROSS forum) where you can ARGUE with other NERDS like yourself till the Cows come home over stupid BS that nobody cares about.

APLMAN99 wrote:

Nice try FATTY!
I laugh at your I'm right you're wrong pathetic ways....

I'm going riding this weekend--how about you? Laughing
APLMAN99
1/21/2022 3:56pm
G-man wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

G-man wrote:
Nice try FATTY!
I laugh at your I'm right you're wrong pathetic ways....

I'm going riding this weekend--how about you? Laughing
G-toddler (you’re obviously not mature enough to be a man…..), calling a self described fat guy “FATTY” (nice touch on the all caps, I have no doubt that you were shouting at your screen and foaming at the mouth!) isn’t exactly a burn. It just is what it is. Sort of like you being a mental and physical midget. It’s just the way that it is……

Still too much snow here to ride, probably be late March or early April before enough trail will be clear to make big enough loops. But I did get my forks and shock off and going to get them sent to RT hopefully this coming week depending on whether my son gets released soon or if he has to stay longer than we hope. Springs were a good first step but they need serviced and might as well get valving done while they are off.

Thanks for asking, G-toddler!!!!

Don’t protest any of the guys you are riding with this weekend or berate them for not wearing the jersey that you think they should!!!!!!!!

😉
G-man
1/21/2022 4:15pm
I'm laughing FATMAN trust me....Laughing
Show me pics of your bike with you in it.

It would be the first one we have ever seen.

Thanks in advance. Wink

The Shop

OldPro277
1/21/2022 4:44pm
Great, more government?
Yeah, well at least they didn’t claim they were all ball lightning,swamp gas ,weather balloons or mass hysteria this time. Time will tell shortly if anything comes of the new departments unless something big happens before that.

But seriously Void, you’ve been gone for awhile, everything ok or were you just tired of the petty arguing and name-calling?
XXVoid MainXX
1/21/2022 4:53pm
Yeah, I had to get away from all the COVID talk. I don't read newspapers, I don't watch TV and I filter it all out of my online adventures. I live in my own happy little world and it's great! Smile Except the friggin stock market has been taking a dump on me the last week. Sad
XXVoid MainXX
1/21/2022 4:55pm
Where do you go when you're down on your luck? That's right, VitalMX non-moto. Smile
OldPro277
1/21/2022 5:04pm
Yeah, I had to get away from all the COVID talk. I don't read newspapers, I don't watch TV and I filter it all out of...
Yeah, I had to get away from all the COVID talk. I don't read newspapers, I don't watch TV and I filter it all out of my online adventures. I live in my own happy little world and it's great! Smile Except the friggin stock market has been taking a dump on me the last week. Sad
Yeah those Covid/ Vax debates always turned to shit quickly. And yes some of the constant whining of life’s woes on here has certainly worn out it’s welcome. We ALL have issues to deal with , no need to air out that shit here. I come here to escape from everyday bullshit not to be immersed in it ,lol !!
lestat
1/23/2022 7:12am
G-man wrote:
Yes he's been locked up in Area 51 for quite some time. Smile
Free little green bastard!
borg wrote:
Little bastards must be everywhere. Seems like everybody's seen em but me.
Full disclosure is coming in five years . Again . This thread is on its second lap now ….
ATKpilot99
1/23/2022 7:19am
Free little green bastard!
borg wrote:
Little bastards must be everywhere. Seems like everybody's seen em but me.
lestat wrote:
Full disclosure is coming in five years . Again . This thread is on its second lap now ….
Is that like free beer tomorrow ?
Log Hopper
Fantasy
1517th
1/26/2022 12:02pm
I've been out for a while, has any of you caught one of those little green bastards yet? Smile
No yet but I trapped a monkey the other day - that was weird.
ATKpilot99
1/29/2022 6:22am

Pretty interesting video . It is from a skeptical point of view . On a side note he has a Ken Roczen die cast on the shelf behind him haha .

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest