Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

12/19/2017 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2022 6:22am
|
XXVoid MainXX
12/19/2017 4:46pm
And UFO still has the same definition that it's always had right?
12/19/2017 4:48pm
And UFO still has the same definition that it's always had right?
Yes and No. Officially they have rebranded them as UAPs Unidentified Ariel Phenomenon.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
12/19/2017 4:52pm
I think it is 100% a UFO/UAP. It is not just my opinion, it is fact.

The Shop

jeffro503
12/19/2017 5:43pm
Very strange indeed , but hard to tell what that is from a grainy B/W surveillance video. This all that was released?
12/19/2017 5:46pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Very strange indeed , but hard to tell what that is from a grainy B/W surveillance video. This all that was released?
For now... the topic has been on CNN's front page for 4 days
XXVoid MainXX
12/19/2017 5:50pm
But you do understand CNN is "fake news" right? Just kidding. Smile
JRT812
12/19/2017 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2017 5:51pm
Sure looked liked it took a hard left pretty quickly
jeffro503
12/19/2017 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2017 5:51pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I see. Well , lets see what else pops up after this. I for one believe there is an abundance of life out there in just our own galaxy of 300 billion stars. Shit , we can't even get a good look at the surrounding planets around our next door neighbor star.....literally the one closest to us.....who knows about the other 299,999,999,999 other ones......in the Milky way!
XXVoid MainXX
12/19/2017 6:24pm
I've figured out what it is after watching the videos over and over. It's D.B. Cooper.
12/19/2017 6:29pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I see. Well , lets see what else pops up after this. I for one believe there is an abundance of life out there in just...
I see. Well , lets see what else pops up after this. I for one believe there is an abundance of life out there in just our own galaxy of 300 billion stars. Shit , we can't even get a good look at the surrounding planets around our next door neighbor star.....literally the one closest to us.....who knows about the other 299,999,999,999 other ones......in the Milky way!
Exactly, I mean I think the universe would be pretty lonely if we were the only ones here.

I guess now the question becomes how or why that thing is here?
AHRMA361
Fantasy
262nd
12/19/2017 6:34pm
THEY are already here.

Ever see the GOAT ride a dirtbike??!
plowboy
12/19/2017 7:09pm
Not saying for one second that aliens don't exist but if you remove the human from an aircraft the maneuvering capability increases incredibly.
12/19/2017 7:11pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
THEY are already here.

Ever see the GOAT ride a dirtbike??!
Thats why I knew I could come here.
Also how else could TP199 get all those K.O.s and still know his mommas name?
Hut
12/19/2017 7:12pm
I've figured out what it is after watching the videos over and over. It's D.B. Cooper.
That’s awesome! I hope he is enjoying his fortune
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
12/19/2017 7:29pm
If you look real close, you can see his sunglasses!
XXVoid MainXX
12/19/2017 7:30pm
Ha ha!! Smile This is always a good spot to drop in a little Neil for some perspective. Smile

FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
12/19/2017 8:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2017 8:44pm
That article leaves me with a lot of questions,that's what I think. Smile

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

That's interesting. However, all UFO's aside... Bigelow is still a pretty strange dude.
But who knows what all he might know about UFO's/Aliens after his studies/projects.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

So what was the outcome?
They don't touch on any of their findings or what incidents the metals are from exactly.
Guess it's secret for a reason.

This is about the only possible thing that could possibly hint to the metals are not made on earth.

In the interview, Mr. Elizondo said he and his government colleagues had determined that the phenomena they had studied did not seem to originate from any country. “

That comment coming from the the head honcho of the program at the pentagon sure leaves me with a lot of questions.
Sully
12/19/2017 9:01pm
I love this quote the Navy pilot gave ABC News:

"I don't know what it is. I don't know what I saw. I just know it was really impressive, really fast, and I would like to fly it," he said."

As far as whether or not aliens/spacecraft from other worlds are real, I have no idea. I will say, though, that if we're the peak of evolution in all of the known galaxies...well, bummer.
XXVoid MainXX
12/19/2017 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2017 9:48pm
It's not a question of if there are other intelligent beings out there, and most probably there are many way more intelligent than us humans. But it's a completely different matter as to weather any of them ever have visited Earth. Even if there is intelligent life, even in the nearest star system, and they just "happen" to have evolved in a similar time period that we have evolved over the last several billion years. the leap in technology required to travel several light years is most likely WAY more advanced than what you see in those videos, and most probably you would never even see them. The likelihood that what is seen in that video is from intelligent life somewhere beyond this Earth is minuscule, and the likelihood that it is something of this Earth, or some other natural phenomena is huge. I can almost guarantee if you were with Neil Degrasse Tyson when he watched that video for the first time his reaction would likely be "Hmmm, that's very interesting" but I can also guarantee you that his first thought would not include aliens.

It could be something as simple as an actual bug inside the FLIR lens. It looks very odd to me that he's in a constant turn and the object stays perfectly aligned with his hud crosshair. I'm not saying that's what it was, but similar crazy looking videos have been explained by something similar. Remember, the pilots were looking at this through their FLIR, not with their own eyes outside of the cockpit. And even if they did see it with their own eyes, it still almost certainly has a terrestrial explanation. To this point there is not 1 single credible piece of scientific evidence that any being from beyond our earth has ever visited, and this video certainly is not that evidence.

Remember this one?

https://youtu.be/Q2Rk9cpykwU
Rhino
12/19/2017 11:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2017 11:54pm
I don't buy any of that UFO bullshit. Everything you dont know what it is, is a UFO.

That Mexican deal, thats a car driving down a beach highway as the fog is rolling into the coast with night mode on a camera
jeffro503
12/19/2017 11:51pm
Well....one thing that everyone needs to consider here is a species evolution and the time that they have had to do so.

Example.....we as humans have had about 30,000 years to develop. It was about 130 years ago humans designed the first car.....and in the past 50 years , the advancements we have made are a million times more complex that what we did the 29, 950 years before that. Technology expotionaly gets more and more so every day.

The Milky way in where we live is considered a young galaxy. It isn't near as big or as old as some others. And life in some of those other galaxies could be 10's of millions of years more advanced then we are.

Hell.....even in our own galaxy....what advancements could an intelligent life form have if they started a few thousand or a few million years ahead of us? Or....the ones that are millions of years younger then us. Even with minds like ours....what would we be able to do? And who is to say we aren't as stupid as Pete moss compared to the minds out there?

Go back 150 years ago and tell people we would be driving cars and flying around , and talking back and forth with things that run on electricity.....probably get burned at the stake.

Possibilties are truly endless.
Rhino
12/20/2017 12:26am Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 12:33am
We are seeing light still coming from stars that supposedly aren't even there anymore.

When you're talking a million light years away, think how long something or someone would have to live to get here from somewhere else. We cant even get back to the moon, and supposedly we went there in 1968-1972. That was 50 years ago.

Think about it. It's only 239,000 miles average and 226,000 at the closest point of orbit. Not that far. People drive cars for more miles than that.

To compare, the orbit of the space shuttle is a meager 190 miles to 330 miles above sea level.
To get to the moon, they would have to go 200,000+ more miles away.

For further reference, the geo sats in the Clarke Belt sit at 22,236 miles above sea level.
You gotta go another 200,000 miles out past the satellites! Two Hundred THOUSAND miles farther.

12/20/2017 5:29am
Too humans that’s far. But if another life form can bend time traveling long distances might be nothing for them.

I wonder if deep ocean life talk about us as extra terrestrials?
hard2kill
12/20/2017 6:37am
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....one thing that everyone needs to consider here is a species evolution and the time that they have had to do so. Example.....we as humans have...
Well....one thing that everyone needs to consider here is a species evolution and the time that they have had to do so.

Example.....we as humans have had about 30,000 years to develop. It was about 130 years ago humans designed the first car.....and in the past 50 years , the advancements we have made are a million times more complex that what we did the 29, 950 years before that. Technology expotionaly gets more and more so every day.

The Milky way in where we live is considered a young galaxy. It isn't near as big or as old as some others. And life in some of those other galaxies could be 10's of millions of years more advanced then we are.

Hell.....even in our own galaxy....what advancements could an intelligent life form have if they started a few thousand or a few million years ahead of us? Or....the ones that are millions of years younger then us. Even with minds like ours....what would we be able to do? And who is to say we aren't as stupid as Pete moss compared to the minds out there?

Go back 150 years ago and tell people we would be driving cars and flying around , and talking back and forth with things that run on electricity.....probably get burned at the stake.

Possibilties are truly endless.
The "idea" that we have evolved in a way that has lead to a more intelligent human race is a bit reflective of the arrogant state of our culture. While we are certainly different than we were 150 years ago I am not so sure we are more intelligent. Most people today can see the utter lack of "common sense" found today. Just look at our level of morality today, far from advanced i would say.

Further consider that we often marvel at the pyramids and wonder just how they were able to build them during that period of time. The largest granite stones in the great pyramid weigh 80 tonnes and came from a quarry 500 miles away. While the great pyramid is the megalithic structure that gains the most notoriety there are many others, most of which date to a period of roughly 2500BC and are just as impressive or more so.

The Trilithon at baalbek consists of a trio of stones weighing over 1,000 tonnes placed over 20 foot high with tight precision joints. What is even more curious is that nearly all of these structure leave no recorded record of their construction process, yet we have many many records from history dating to just a few hundred years after these between 2000 and 1500BC.

You can't convince me that they were smart enough to build these structures yet to stupid to communicate how they built them. Something had to have happened to erase their records. As far as we know whatever that something was could have also destroyed all their iphones, cars, airplanes, or even advanced technology that we can not yet conceive of. Perhaps a global flood that consumed and buried everything not large enough or heavy enough to stand?

Even in the recorded history available to us we can still see cultures that appear to be just as intelligent as ours. The Mayans and many others understood the astronomical alignments in a way that would seem nearly impossible to use without the aid of telescopes and computer computated calculations. Many magnificent structures throughout Rome and England which were built over 1,000 years ago still stand and are in use today. By comparison very little of what we have construed in the last 150 years will likely remain for another 1,000 years.

I think our American culture has an even more evolutionary view of the world seeing as how our country is young. When the early settlers first came here they had to live a much more simplistic life than other parts of the world as they were starting all over from scratch. Heck Oxford university was teaching as far back as 1100AD.
G-man
12/20/2017 7:47am Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 7:49am
Ha ha!! Smile This is always a good spot to drop in a little Neil for some perspective. Smile

Well we all know Neil is a really smart guy and he's not convinced on UFO's
The simple answer to that is that's because he's never seen one for himself.
I understand his skepticism as well as others.

Out here in the open desert of Arizona there are many UFO sightings.

I've seen them twice, once at night and once at day I explained the story earlier in this thread:

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Replicated-deep-space-signals,1…

I've been around Aviation most of my career. I know how aircraft fly.
Nobody will convince me otherwise on what we saw that it wasn't a UFO. Cool
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
12/20/2017 7:55am Edited Date/Time 12/20/2017 7:59am
It's not a question of if there are other intelligent beings out there, and most probably there are many way more intelligent than us humans. But...
It's not a question of if there are other intelligent beings out there, and most probably there are many way more intelligent than us humans. But it's a completely different matter as to weather any of them ever have visited Earth. Even if there is intelligent life, even in the nearest star system, and they just "happen" to have evolved in a similar time period that we have evolved over the last several billion years. the leap in technology required to travel several light years is most likely WAY more advanced than what you see in those videos, and most probably you would never even see them. The likelihood that what is seen in that video is from intelligent life somewhere beyond this Earth is minuscule, and the likelihood that it is something of this Earth, or some other natural phenomena is huge. I can almost guarantee if you were with Neil Degrasse Tyson when he watched that video for the first time his reaction would likely be "Hmmm, that's very interesting" but I can also guarantee you that his first thought would not include aliens.

It could be something as simple as an actual bug inside the FLIR lens. It looks very odd to me that he's in a constant turn and the object stays perfectly aligned with his hud crosshair. I'm not saying that's what it was, but similar crazy looking videos have been explained by something similar. Remember, the pilots were looking at this through their FLIR, not with their own eyes outside of the cockpit. And even if they did see it with their own eyes, it still almost certainly has a terrestrial explanation. To this point there is not 1 single credible piece of scientific evidence that any being from beyond our earth has ever visited, and this video certainly is not that evidence.

Remember this one?

https://youtu.be/Q2Rk9cpykwU
It could be something as simple as an actual bug inside the FLIR lens.

By the sounds of this ( https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal ) ,it seems to be more than a bug or even bugs in a lens.
They also speak of seeing a "fleet" which is interesting.

There's sensors on those armed jets that pick up heat on their targets etc..I assume.
"The sensor is in “white-hot” mode—white elements in the display are warmer than the dark, or cooler, areas. The UAP appears as a white shape in the middle of the screen."

But the thing that makes me skeptical is that there isn't any radar type data released with any of these articles/videos.
You would think they would have something more than just video.

It's interesting regardless of what it is.
APLMAN99
12/20/2017 8:22am
G-man wrote:
Well we all know Neil is a really smart guy and he's not convinced on UFO's The simple answer to that is that's because he's never...
Well we all know Neil is a really smart guy and he's not convinced on UFO's
The simple answer to that is that's because he's never seen one for himself.
I understand his skepticism as well as others.

Out here in the open desert of Arizona there are many UFO sightings.

I've seen them twice, once at night and once at day I explained the story earlier in this thread:

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Replicated-deep-space-signals,1…

I've been around Aviation most of my career. I know how aircraft fly.
Nobody will convince me otherwise on what we saw that it wasn't a UFO. Cool
Tyson is a very smart guy, but just like anyone who uses the "It can't be true if I haven't seen it" attitude, he applies that mantra somewhat selectively.

99.9% of people have never seen a baby pigeon in their lives. Yet I'm pretty sure that they exist.........

Post a reply to: Official UFO Disclosure with Footage from Military.

The Latest