Officers shot in Compton

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
9/18/2020 3:53pm
TXDirt wrote:
JustMX wrote:
I wonder how long it will be until somebody that doesn't meet their specific criteria attempts to purchase a parcel, and what will happen.
"It's impossible to have anything exclusively Black because our families are integrated," says Scott. "We are an integrated, tolerant and diverse community even as Black people, so we don't intend for it to be exclusively Black, but we do intend for it to be pro Black in every way."
jeffro503
9/18/2020 3:56pm
Remember who actually supports these police , and NO.....it isn't everyone! You damn well know who and what group does , so remember it when you go vote!!

That video Peely posted makes me Freakin' sick!
jeffro503
9/18/2020 9:36pm
Wrote it 4 days ago , and then not one mention of the other 41. Don't even try and twist this , because if we weren't on this board , I'd prove everything about what I'm saying.......but I can't here. One group talks about all of them , the other one never brings it up. They sit there and turn a blind eye to this shit , and go so far to actually encourage all the bullshit we see in the streets. Literally 43 slain cops. This should piss everyone off , and some will just shrug their shoulder's and say " Meh....."

The Shop

JM485
9/18/2020 10:40pm
Hey no push back from me, if those are legit quotes then more power to him I respect that greatly. Unfortunately a lot of the people who share his party don’t feel the same way, or at least don’t vocalize it, and some are even vocally against the police on a more local level. I’m sure we can both find a few counter examples either direction but the reality is that the left does not have a recent history of backing the police force while the right does.
TXDirt
9/19/2020 6:39am
I would like to see the criminals reform their behavior.
9/19/2020 6:48am
I would recommend getting out and talking to people and not letting social media and the news be your temperature guage for the nation. You'll be pleasantly surprised
JustMX
9/19/2020 6:49am
TXDirt wrote:
They are not reforming it, but they certainly are modifying it.

Just look at Minneapolis.
9/19/2020 7:57am
I would recommend getting out and talking to people and not letting social media and the news be your temperature guage for the nation. You'll be...
I would recommend getting out and talking to people and not letting social media and the news be your temperature guage for the nation. You'll be pleasantly surprised
Yep, Society gets along fine in person. We are drummed up and divided behind keyboards, social media, the mainstream, and sunsets with large crowds. Especially during election years.

I don’t have any political signs near my property anymore. Not worth idiots coming in the night to mess things up.
tunedlength
9/19/2020 11:21am
TXDirt wrote:
We can talk about the danger's of second hand smoke and shame people to do the right thing.
Why can't we do the same for criminal behavior?
9/23/2020 8:46am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2020 8:48am
Well I called in for my last shift, so I'm outta there. I survived Compton. I was pretty sure I had the Rona for thr last week or so, it started with just aching all over for a few days then I started feeling like I was getting feverish, with weakness and loss of appetite. I forced myself to drink a lot of water and that's what saved me and allowed me to keep taking care of my newborn while I was back home and my wife was at work. Then that progressed to what felt like higher fevers and shortness of breath. I was starting to feel slightly better, but I still felt like crap going into my last day, and they loved to stick me in the covid unit almost every shift to keep their core staff healthy so screw them. I made lots of money over the four weeks, and I'll do it again when the opportunity presents itself. Its a tough job though, when they know you are making crisis money they make you work for it.

I was swabbed, but it was after the worst of it, and it wasn't the best swab, because it barely went into my nose, but my covid result was negative.

I heard that one of the police officers was discharged, I would assume it was the male officer. I think that the female officer will have a lot more facial surgeries coming up. It's a crazy world out there.
Chance1216
9/23/2020 9:34am
Well I called in for my last shift, so I'm outta there. I survived Compton. I was pretty sure I had the Rona for thr last...
Well I called in for my last shift, so I'm outta there. I survived Compton. I was pretty sure I had the Rona for thr last week or so, it started with just aching all over for a few days then I started feeling like I was getting feverish, with weakness and loss of appetite. I forced myself to drink a lot of water and that's what saved me and allowed me to keep taking care of my newborn while I was back home and my wife was at work. Then that progressed to what felt like higher fevers and shortness of breath. I was starting to feel slightly better, but I still felt like crap going into my last day, and they loved to stick me in the covid unit almost every shift to keep their core staff healthy so screw them. I made lots of money over the four weeks, and I'll do it again when the opportunity presents itself. Its a tough job though, when they know you are making crisis money they make you work for it.

I was swabbed, but it was after the worst of it, and it wasn't the best swab, because it barely went into my nose, but my covid result was negative.

I heard that one of the police officers was discharged, I would assume it was the male officer. I think that the female officer will have a lot more facial surgeries coming up. It's a crazy world out there.
I don’t miss Carson. The only thing I go back for is visiting friends and family. Other then that, there’s no reason to.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
9/23/2020 4:37pm
I'm glad to hear one of the officers was discharged. Hopefully the other one makes a 100% recovery. She's a hero.

Post a reply to: Officers shot in Compton

The Latest