|
Hut
11/15/2011 9:03pm
Tell that to the Scott Olsen.
newmann
11/15/2011 9:19pm
Hut wrote:
Would that be the Marine who was kicked out of the military and had the website I Hate the Marine Corps.? Still probably didn't deserve to get whacked in the head with a tear gas canister, but...
Hut
11/15/2011 9:25pm
Hut wrote:
newmann wrote:
Would that be the Marine who was kicked out of the military and had the website I Hate the Marine Corps.? Still probably didn't deserve to...
Would that be the Marine who was kicked out of the military and had the website I Hate the Marine Corps.? Still probably didn't deserve to get whacked in the head with a tear gas canister, but...
Ha, I had to do a quick google search and apparently that sounds mostly true but still he did two tours in Iraq.
Rooster
11/15/2011 9:28pm
Why don't you go down to one of the occupy sites and tell a veteran who put his life on the line to protect your right to call him a lazy over entitled brat.

Talk to some of the kids who've racked up six figures worth of debt because that's the only way a potential employer will consider hiring them and tell them their lazy and stupid for getting an education.

Talk to the people who've been foreclosed on after they paid off their homes in full.

Or the workers who contributed into a pension system that was bankrupted by fraudulent securities.

Or....

The Shop

StatutoryApe
11/15/2011 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2011 10:07pm
Over entitled brats ? No

Our generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of old greedy baby boomers.

Thanks a lot baby boomers, you're the true over entitled brats who fucked up this entire country.
newmann
11/15/2011 10:04pm
Over entitled brats ? No Our generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being...
Over entitled brats ? No

Our generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of old greedy baby boomers.

Thanks a lot baby boomers, you're the true over entitled brats who fucked up this entire country.
Are generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of old greedy baby boomers.

"Our". LOL
StatutoryApe
11/15/2011 10:11pm
newmann wrote:
Are generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of...
Are generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of old greedy baby boomers.

"Our". LOL
I fixed it TongueSmile
eddie
11/15/2011 10:12pm
Over entitled brats ? No Our generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being...
Over entitled brats ? No

newmann wrote:
Are generation is just smarter then yours that's all. We don't want to work slave jobs for slave wages while being oppressed by a bunch of...

"Our". LOL
he does have a point though . if you are alive today and over the age of 25 .... history is not going to look back at you favourably .
newmann
11/15/2011 10:27pm
Over entitled brats ? No

newmann wrote:

"Our". LOL
eddie wrote:
he does have a point though . if you are alive today and over the age of 25 .... history is not going to look back...
he does have a point though . if you are alive today and over the age of 25 .... history is not going to look back at you favourably .
I'm 46, never been to college, never gotten a cent of unemployment, never gotten any free money from the " gub'ment", never had anyone else fund my retirement, put 20% down on my house, paid it off in 11 years, own my business and everything in it (and rent it to myself for buttloads of money) . Anyone too stupid to look upon that favorably, well they can just f^&k off. Smile
StatutoryApe
11/15/2011 10:42pm
newmann wrote:
I'm 46, never been to college, never gotten a cent of unemployment, never gotten any free money from the " gub'ment", never had anyone else fund...
I'm 46, never been to college, never gotten a cent of unemployment, never gotten any free money from the " gub'ment", never had anyone else fund my retirement, put 20% down on my house, paid it off in 11 years, own my business and everything in it (and rent it to myself for buttloads of money) . Anyone too stupid to look upon that favorably, well they can just f^&k off. Smile
i was aiming that statement towards the folks in the government and the greedy CEO's.
eddie
11/15/2011 10:42pm
newmann wrote:

"Our". LOL
eddie wrote:
he does have a point though . if you are alive today and over the age of 25 .... history is not going to look back...
newmann wrote:
I'm 46, never been to college, never gotten a cent of unemployment, never gotten any free money from the " gub'ment", never had anyone else fund...
lol , ok , but the problem is .... you get lumped in with the general population of your generation .

so how does that look ?
Mr. G
11/15/2011 10:43pm
Awesome. That is the way it is supposed to be.
Mr. G
11/15/2011 10:45pm
Sorry should have posted the Quote from newman.
Spahnzuki
11/15/2011 11:36pm
The diversity that agree with the 'Occupiers' message,? yes. I agree with the overall message. Especially after hearing about the Fannie Mae bonuses. But they are not the majority of people that continue to camp illegally and create harmful, unsanitary, and business unfriendly conditions for local businesses. That is to whom he is referring. The "I am entitled to do what I want because I don't want to actually work and earn my living"....the neo-hippies...yes, I have a problem with them. And I'm only 41....I've had to work to get where I am. Daddy didn't give me a job either. Go to DC and protest the real source of the problem, bitches.
Sherwood
11/16/2011 9:01am
If they have no leader, or plan of action to fix things how will they get fixed?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/16/2011 9:31am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 9:35am
Sherwood wrote:
If they have no leader, or plan of action to fix things how will they get fixed?
From what I can tell...
I think right now their assemblies are sort of a wing it sorta deal as far as unity & transparency go and to show their displeasure with wall street & the Government at not only a Federal level but also a State/local level.
I wouldn't consider it a movement at this point in time....more of an experiment.

Whether they have tried/meant to or not...
They have shed some light on things that will hopefully make people aware of freedoms they have lost.
When it comes to showing displeasure with a current system as a group,or even a lone wolf for that matter.

I was speaking a good friend of mine yesterday that is in the Army Afghanistan who I sent the live stream to
and asked his thoughts on what he thought about the stuff in general.
Basically how do you feel about these people constitutional rights being violated etc..?
DHS & Agents vehicles showing up at the protest sites and a national simultaneous eviction of the protesters...
Police state type control...ignoring the constitution for safety or what ever excuse they come up with etc..
He found it sickening...and I would assume anyone fighting for our freedoms past & current would all feel the same way.
Or anyone who believes in the constitution would feel the same way.

What this will turn into, I have no idea....
But hopefully it does open up some peoples eyes.
KAWboy14
11/16/2011 9:52am
those people are mad because they think somebody got something for free......but they didnt!
Clutchy
11/16/2011 9:54am
This guy's part of the problem.... Bunch of bullshit.

Someone needs to send this guy to an inner city some where for three and a half days, that would straighten his ass out. Maybe even gap it a lil........lmfao.
11/16/2011 10:09am
The problem with these protestor kids is that they are from the underclass of college. Their parents don't have the connections to get them jobs in the government or corporations. There is no opportunity to work your way up the ladder because the entry level jobs have gone overseas.
11/16/2011 10:46am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 10:47am
Somehow, I don't think this is what the founding fathers had in mind when they penned the First Amendment. I wonder about the macho cop who sprayed pepper into this old woman's face.. I wonder how much of a bad-ass he thought he was at the time.
jmar
11/16/2011 11:01am
KAWboy14 wrote:
those people are mad because they think somebody got something for free......but they didnt!
If you're talking about the banks, you need to do some homework.
Clutchy
11/16/2011 11:09am
newmann wrote:
Dude chill out....lol

Lots of people work they're ass's off and get screwed..... Consider yourself lucky. Luckier then good and if you don't believe that then you can't see the forest for the tree's. I know you're smarter then that.

There's plenty of people that take advantage, obviously. There's way more that get taken advantage of.... Don't forget that.

Also don't forget 35 years ago an average person making an average wage could afford a modest home, car, health ins and afford to live. Jobs were plentiful.

Today, The average wage won't get you an apartment in the seedy part of town. If you can find one.
Sherwood
11/16/2011 11:10am
It amazes me that people don't want to hire a group of people that struggle with planning.
Sherwood
11/16/2011 11:13am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 11:15am
If you hang around shit you'll start to stink. A fart should know that.

Tons of people not assembling peacefully and the old ladie was hanging around them...
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
11/16/2011 12:23pm
Where does it say in any law or constitution about free speech that you can assemble, set up camp, play football on the lawn, have pizza delivered and act like douchebag and rape the girls all in the name of big bad corporations?

Yeah the idea started out good, the public made it worse then the fat cats taking the hand-outs.
StatutoryApe
11/16/2011 12:37pm
Sherwood wrote:
If you hang around shit you'll start to stink. A fart should know that. Tons of people not assembling peacefully and the old ladie was hanging...
If you hang around shit you'll start to stink. A fart should know that.

Tons of people not assembling peacefully and the old ladie was hanging around them...
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/16/2011 12:38pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 12:41pm
Tiki wrote:
Where does it say in any law or constitution about free speech that you can assemble, set up camp, play football on the lawn, have pizza...
Where does it say in any law or constitution about free speech that you can assemble, set up camp, play football on the lawn, have pizza delivered and act like douchebag and rape the girls all in the name of big bad corporations?

Yeah the idea started out good, the public made it worse then the fat cats taking the hand-outs.
How many protesters & media personal were maced,clubbed,denied access to public buildings,denied access to public sidewalks etc....For the reasons of setting up camp,playing football,having Pizza delivered,acting like a douche bag and raping girls?
I watched the OSW NY live stream for almost 20 hours yesterday non stop while working....and I cant say I seen one of those things....The only thing I seen that would be considered "douche baggery" was a cop making gumb faces at a little old lady with no teeth and laughing about it and then kept doing it while she said you should be ashamed your self.Oh yeah and while listening to the NYPD special op's frequency they were discussing with DHS agents the jamming media and citizens cell phones out of the area. Probably the 2 most douche bag things I seen/heard....other then clubbing people on on public sidewalks and not allowing media on public sidewalks.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
11/16/2011 12:42pm
But you have attended none of the gatherings? Is that correct?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/16/2011 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 1:50pm
Tiki wrote:
But you have attended none of the gatherings? Is that correct?
I went down and checked out OWS Tampa for an hour or so....a bunch of peace & love mongers.
They are the more timid type...I believe in real action.
Those gatherings are a little to weak for my beliefs and most of the hippies wouldn't agree with my ideologies.
When it is time to break out the 50 cal Barrett....mark my words I'll be back. Wink lol

Post a reply to: Occupy this overentitled brats

The Latest