yep,that line by line inspection NEVER happened

i bet alot of the the people who voted for BO feel like they got CONNED

|

ride like the wind at double speed,i'll take ya places that you've never seen

3/2/2009 8:47 AM

09450f wrote:

yep,that line by line inspection NEVER happened

i bet alot of the the people who voted for BO feel like they got CONNED

I've heard more than one say they were sorry they did.

|

1998 Honda Z50
1994 Honda CR125
1996 Honda CR250
2000 Honda CR500

3/2/2009 9:12 AM

As hard as I try to be optomistic about this guy...it just isn't possible.

The guy that wants to run the most ethical, and trasparent administration so that he can return "trust" to the oval office...just keeps on breaking his damn promises...

He needs to send that bill back to congress and have the junk removed from it. We can't afford junk right now.

|

3/2/2009 9:29 AM

Titan, At some point people have to start focusing on what is and what isn't. Obama is a tax and spend liberal. He is not a supporter of the Second Amendment, he won't keep Iran from aquiring a nuke. He is and will continue to spend our country into disintegration. It is very hard for people who focus on reality to be optomistic about the man.

|

"When the choice is Better than Bush or Worse than Carter you have to throw out the standards" - Randy S

3/2/2009 9:36 AM

i assume people would trust BO if he did cut all the pork,special projects,earmarks like he said he would..if i had voted for him,i would be very disappointed in him right now..hes a lawyer and knows how to twist his words

|

3/2/2009 9:54 AM

We should impeach him.

The damage he's done on the last 41 days is absolutely criminal.

Next thing ya know, he'll be spending a billion dollars an hour on bombs for brown people.

Get the pitchfork, Ma! We's goin' to Warshington!!!!!1

|

Then why do you let someone like BP, who hasn't posted anything of any bearing or consequence whatsoever in moto-related - EVER - hammer incessant, vulgar, insulting and acidic invectives?????

3/2/2009 9:59 AM

Bonepony wrote:

We should impeach him.

Next thing ya know, he'll be spending a billion dollars an hour on bombs for brown people.

"...bombs for brown people."

Little insensitive coming from a feel gooder isn't it?

|

"When the choice is Better than Bush or Worse than Carter you have to throw out the standards" - Randy S

3/2/2009 10:01 AM

What do you call Dubya's illicit Iraq War?

"Trickle down economics" for brown people?

|

Then why do you let someone like BP, who hasn't posted anything of any bearing or consequence whatsoever in moto-related - EVER - hammer incessant, vulgar, insulting and acidic invectives?????

3/2/2009 11:35 AM

Bonepony wrote:

We should impeach him.

You trying to change and start making sense now?

|

3/2/2009 11:44 AM

Bonepony wrote:

What happens when we go to Iran? Then what will you say?

|

A village in Kenya is missing its idiot

3/2/2009 12:14 PM

So we just passed over a trillion dollar stimulus plan, and we still have to have tons of pork in the budget! Wooo hooo! Keep up the good work Obama! In 41 days you have been able to make some really stupid decisions.

|

"So you're telling me there's a chance!!"

3/2/2009 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 10:44 PM

Bonepony wrote:

We should impeach him.

Given the activity in Iran...he just might actually start spending billions of dollars on bombs for brown people...

Then what?

Or will his decision to invade Iran be the republicans fault too?

|

3/2/2009 1:21 PM

Bonepony wrote:

Scotty wrote:

What happens when we go to Iran? Then what will you say?

Don't kid yourself Scotty. Obama will fink just like he has already done several times. Liar!

What do you think the anit-war Obama supporters would do if he went to Iran?

|

3/2/2009 1:24 PM

rucka356 wrote:

So we just passed over a trillion dollar stimulus plan, and we still have to have tons of pork in the budget! Wooo hooo! Keep up the good work Obama! In 41 days you have been able to make some really stupid decisions.

I bet Dubya has his boots kicked up on a table somewhere holding a beer and belly chuckling. Probably making comments about the new kid on the block being wet behind the ears.

|

3/2/2009 1:26 PM

Well this new budget is $19 Billion more then Bushes previous budget. All of this spending after a trillion dollar stimulus package!!!!!

Its complete bullshit!

|

"So you're telling me there's a chance!!"

3/2/2009 2:41 PM

I give it 6 months before people start screaming Obama is more of the same.

|

Steelers 15-4 ...Pittsburgh'The only 6 time SuperBowl Champions!

3/2/2009 2:43 PM

Bush-Obama Big Spending Programs are more of the same. I think we are closer than six months.
|

3/2/2009 2:46 PM

Bush spent more than $1.5 trillion on the Iraq war alone. Funny how that never shows up in his deficit tally.

You're damn straight Dubya's laughing his ass off.

He gave us all a royal fucking, and he knows that there are a couple million dumbasses out there that still think he's a hero.

Get back to me when Obama invades Iran.

|

3/2/2009 2:52 PM

Bonepony wrote:

Bush spent more than $1.5 trillion on the Iraq war alone. Funny how that never shows up in his deficit tally.

You're damn straight Dubya's laughing his ass off.

He gave us all a royal fucking, and he knows that there are a couple million dumbasses out there that still think he's a hero.

Get back to me when Obama invades Iran.

$1.5 Trillion over what, six years? Obama has been in just over a month and has spent how much? Boy! He's gonna make Bush look like a tight wad.

Just courious. How do you think he is gonna make good on his campaign promise that he will not allow Iran to have a Nuke?

|

3/2/2009 2:54 PM

I don't know what Obama is going to do about Iran, and I'm not about to start predicting anything.

I'll leave that to you Obama haters and your crystal balls. You seem to know everything he's going to do and the effect that everything he does will have on everything.

|

3/2/2009 2:58 PM

Obama could piss in your mouth and you still wouldnt see anything wrong with him BP.

You're blinded dude.

He is taking this country to war from the inside.

|

Steelers 15-4 ...Pittsburgh'The only 6 time SuperBowl Champions!

3/2/2009 3:00 PM

LMAO

Jesus fucking christ.

That's rich.

|

3/2/2009 3:01 PM

Want the facts, or do you prefer to keep parroting the Rush Limbaugh/Hannity/Fox news line of horseshit?

The truth

|

3/2/2009 3:09 PM

Bonepony wrote:

Want the facts, or do you prefer to keep parroting the Rush Limbaugh/Hannity/Fox news line of horseshit?

The truth

How can he already keep a promise to weatherize $1million homes per year (this is under the kept promises section promise # 452), when he's only been in office for a month and half???

|

3/2/2009 3:10 PM

Do you know how averaging works?

|

3/2/2009 4:12 PM

Bonepony wrote:

I don't know what Obama is going to do about Iran, and I'm not about to start predicting anything.

I'll leave that to you Obama haters and your crystal balls. You seem to know everything he's going to do and the effect that everything he does will have on everything.

I really don't hate Obama. I just don't like what he is doing to/for our country. I'll leave the hating to the liberal lefty anti-Bushies.

I felt my question was reasonable given the current situation. I know you can't answer it, but I find it ironic that he said he will not allow Iran to have a nuke which quite possibly may require him to take some action in order to prevent that. No one has a crystal ball here.

|

3/2/2009 6:00 PM

Bonepony wrote:

We should impeach him.

it wouldn't be hard for him to draw 8000 lines through the 8000 earmarks would it? shoot he could pay 8000 people on welfare to draw one line each and buy em all lunch that day!

|

3/2/2009 8:30 PM

Bonepony wrote:

We should impeach him.

you're right boner,hes spending 36 billion a day..thats more than you thought

|