OMG, Illegal Health Care costs.

Blake
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:07pm
WOW, just wow.

This lady lays it down.
Why dont they buy a 1 way for a few hundred bucks?
WOW

|
jmar
8/5/2010 5:22pm
One simple question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills?

As far as the law suite?

That's an "AMERICAN" attorney that is trying to make a buck off of the system.
mxrelated
8/5/2010 6:29pm
I'm willing to bet anyone on here Nacho is employed by a gov agency , or is in a union of some sort.... how bout it nacho,,, tell us what u do.... oscottie told you what I do, I'm cool with it by the way,,I just rubbed some dirt on the spot,,its all cool
72kiteboarder
8/5/2010 6:36pm
jmar wrote:
One simple question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills? As far as the law...
One simple question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills?

As far as the law suite?

Doesn't matter, they are AMERICANS! Do you think for one second that if you were in a foreign country and got severely injured that they would take care of you like we did in the example she gave? Why don't you move to Guatemala and see if your treated well there.
mxrelated
8/5/2010 6:36pm
No paranoia here, just a hard working real MAN, making payroll evey week.

The Shop

72kiteboarder
8/5/2010 6:37pm
If I may ask, why are you so hesitant to let anyone know who you really are?
72kiteboarder
8/5/2010 6:41pm
Just what I expected from a scared little bitch hiding behind the computer.
jmar
8/5/2010 6:58pm
jmar wrote:
One simple question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills? As far as the law...

As far as the law suite?

Doesn't matter, they are AMERICANS! Do you think for one second that if you were in a foreign country and got severely injured that they would...
Doesn't matter, they are AMERICANS! Do you think for one second that if you were in a foreign country and got severely injured that they would take care of you like we did in the example she gave? Why don't you move to Guatemala and see if your treated well there.
You out of all people should know that this is America. We use to set the standard for all others to follow.

Although I am very appreciative of your service to our country, don't give me this "move to wherever bullshit. Last time I looked, this was county where people had to right to express their opinion.

Back to the question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills?
Frogman
8/5/2010 7:25pm
jmar wrote:
You out of all people should know that this is America. We use to set the standard for all others to follow. Although I am very...
You out of all people should know that this is America. We use to set the standard for all others to follow.

Although I am very appreciative of your service to our country, don't give me this "move to wherever bullshit. Last time I looked, this was county where people had to right to express their opinion.

Back to the question. How many, and how much in cost from Americans that are not able to pay their medical bills?
Doesn't matter, they are Americans..here legally...where they can be put into collections or have liens placed against them. Question answered. Move on.
jmar
8/5/2010 8:04pm
jmar wrote:
You out of all people should know that this is America. We use to set the standard for all others to follow. Although I am very...

Frogman wrote:
Doesn't matter, they are Americans..here legally...where they can be put into collections or have liens placed against them. Question answered. Move on.
Why doesn't it matter?

It cost you and I the same, not matter who isn't paying their medical bills. It's funny how those who are so infatuated with the immigration issue don't seem to care about cost, as long as it's not one of those pesky little brown people on the bottom line.

I really hope that we get this immigration issue resolved soon. It will be entertaining watching some of you looking past the real problems again, looking to find a new boogieman to blame all of this country's ills on.
Frogman
8/5/2010 9:03pm
jmar wrote:
Why doesn't it matter? It cost you and I the same, not matter who isn't paying their medical bills. It's funny how those who are so...
Why doesn't it matter?

It cost you and I the same, not matter who isn't paying their medical bills. It's funny how those who are so infatuated with the immigration issue don't seem to care about cost, as long as it's not one of those pesky little brown people on the bottom line.

I really hope that we get this immigration issue resolved soon. It will be entertaining watching some of you looking past the real problems again, looking to find a new boogieman to blame all of this country's ills on.
It doesn't matter what we do with legal citizens because they have nothing to do illegal immigrants.

If that is your opinion, then why don't we just bus them all here for free health care. They can stay at your house, eat your food, and use your car to see the sights.
jmar
8/5/2010 9:10pm
jmar wrote:
Why doesn't it matter? It cost you and I the same, not matter who isn't paying their medical bills. It's funny how those who are so...
Why doesn't it matter?

Frogman wrote:
It doesn't matter what we do with legal citizens because they have nothing to do illegal immigrants. If that is your opinion, then why don't we...
It doesn't matter what we do with legal citizens because they have nothing to do illegal immigrants.

If that is your opinion, then why don't we just bus them all here for free health care. They can stay at your house, eat your food, and use your car to see the sights.
As far as our economy. What percentage of responsibility would you say that illegal immigration is to blame for our economic problems here in the states today?

To make it easier, put it on a scale of 1 to 10.

Be honest now.
jmar
8/5/2010 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2010 9:26pm
jmar wrote:
Why doesn't it matter?

Frogman wrote:
It doesn't matter what we do with legal citizens because they have nothing to do illegal immigrants. If that is your opinion, then why don't we...

They can stay at your house, eat your food, and use your car to see the sights.

So let me get this straight.

Immigrants are staying at your house, eating your food and driving your car?

That comment just goes to show how silly the politics of this issue has become.
Frogman
8/5/2010 9:50pm
jmar wrote:
As far as our economy. What percentage of responsibility would you say that illegal immigration is to blame for our economic problems here in the states...
As far as our economy. What percentage of responsibility would you say that illegal immigration is to blame for our economic problems here in the states today?

Be honest now.
As far as your annual expenses, what percentage would you say might be attributed if I broke into your house once a week, made a sandwich, took a shower, and maybe borrowed some clothes and stuff?

I'll tell you up front it will be cheaper if you leave the door unlocked.
jmar
8/5/2010 10:00pm
jmar wrote:
As far as our economy. What percentage of responsibility would you say that illegal immigration is to blame for our economic problems here in the states...

Be honest now.
Frogman wrote:
As far as your annual expenses, what percentage would you say might be attributed if I broke into your house once a week, made a sandwich...
As far as your annual expenses, what percentage would you say might be attributed if I broke into your house once a week, made a sandwich, took a shower, and maybe borrowed some clothes and stuff?

So this is the norm for illegals?

The entire US isn't a ranch out in the middle of no where, close to a boarder crossing.

jmar
8/5/2010 10:05pm
jmar wrote:

Be honest now.
Frogman wrote:
As far as your annual expenses, what percentage would you say might be attributed if I broke into your house once a week, made a sandwich...

jmar wrote:

The entire US isn't a ranch out in the middle of no where, close to a boarder crossing.

What's more likely to happen in middle America.

Getting broke into by an illegal or an American citizen?
Frogman
8/5/2010 10:10pm
jmar wrote:

The question is whether you care if people break into your house and make themselves at home. I don't care what color they are because I am not racist like yourself.
Blake
8/5/2010 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2010 10:17pm
Frogman wrote:

jmar wrote:

jmar wrote:

Ever been to Denver?

jmar
8/6/2010 3:14am
jmar wrote:

jmar wrote:

Blake wrote:
Ever been to Denver?

Yes,

jmar
8/6/2010 6:58pm
jmar wrote:

Frogman wrote:
The question is whether you care if people break into your house and make themselves at home. I don't care what color they are because I...
The question is whether you care if people break into your house and make themselves at home. I don't care what color they are because I am not racist like yourself.
Dam froggy, you got me. You win, game over.

I am the racist and you're the level headed individual.

Frogman
8/7/2010 5:55pm
jmar wrote:
Dam froggy, you got me. You win, game over.

I am the racist and you're the level headed individual.

Finally we agree on something.
aminkman
8/7/2010 6:41pm
jmar wrote:

Nice, it doesn't happen at your ranch so it doesn't affect you.
How do you think they got to the midwest. Dropped from the sky??
No, they came across near a ranch, in the middle of nowhere, near a border crossing.
This shit is very real but I guess if you can't see it from your house it's ok.
jmar
8/7/2010 7:30pm
jmar wrote:

aminkman wrote:
Nice, it doesn't happen at your ranch so it doesn't affect you. How do you think they got to the midwest. Dropped from the sky?? No...
Nice, it doesn't happen at your ranch so it doesn't affect you.
How do you think they got to the midwest. Dropped from the sky??
No, they came across near a ranch, in the middle of nowhere, near a border crossing.
This shit is very real but I guess if you can't see it from your house it's ok.
And they all broke into a ranch house?

jmar
8/7/2010 7:50pm
It's all nothing more that soundbite politics.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's not as big of problem as say, wall street reform, campaign finance reform or the fact that lobbyist and special interest own our representatives.

The sheepeople are focused on one thing, and one thing only, and that's those pesky brown people that do jobs that no else is willing to do.

Blake
8/8/2010 5:45am
jmar wrote:
It's all nothing more that soundbite politics. Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's not as big of problem as say, wall street reform, campaign finance...
It's all nothing more that soundbite politics.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's not as big of problem as say, wall street reform, campaign finance reform or the fact that lobbyist and special interest own our representatives.

The sheepeople are focused on one thing, and one thing only, and that's those pesky brown people that do jobs that no else is willing to do.

Its bigger than you think.

In some areas, try to get a job at Target. Or anywhere.
You might as well be in Mexico because every worker is mexican and none speak English for shit. Most can't count change(Most whites can't either, they read the cash register and when it says 5.43 change they just hand it to you. They can't count it back.)

Also, half the time you have to help the retards work the register(you'd think they would get some training just by shopping now and then at any other store.)
They need the manager for every fuckin customer. Who hired these people?

I wont shop at Target anymore. I'd rather pay double at a store they speak English.
Blake
8/8/2010 6:01am
I'm a 16 hour drive from Mexico with only gas and piss stops.

How far is Denver from Mexico? Ever been there?

Is Canada not Upper Mexico? How far do you consider to be out of Upper Mexico?
flarider
8/8/2010 6:27am
Blake wrote:
Its bigger than you think. In some areas, try to get a job at Target. Or anywhere. You might as well be in Mexico because every...
Its bigger than you think.

In some areas, try to get a job at Target. Or anywhere.
You might as well be in Mexico because every worker is mexican and none speak English for shit. Most can't count change(Most whites can't either, they read the cash register and when it says 5.43 change they just hand it to you. They can't count it back.)

Also, half the time you have to help the retards work the register(you'd think they would get some training just by shopping now and then at any other store.)
They need the manager for every fuckin customer. Who hired these people?

I wont shop at Target anymore. I'd rather pay double at a store they speak English.
Target hires illegals?
How is that even possible with a company that size?

and how do you KNOW they're illegal?

aminkman
8/8/2010 7:04am
flarider wrote:
Target hires illegals?
How is that even possible with a company that size?

and how do you KNOW they're illegal?

Because all you need is a Social Security Card in the US and the world is your oyster.
I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Post a reply to: OMG, Illegal Health Care costs.

The Latest