OCC- Paul Jr - Jesse James Build off

flarider
12/6/2011 11:28am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:34pm
You guys watch that shit?
I taped it and am watching now....WTF is OCC and Paul Jr thinking?

OCC is not even building a chopper, it's not even a motorcycle! It's a three-track ATV!
and Paul Jr...WTF are you thinking of having the hot exhaust coming out of the sides of the fuel tank directly onto the rider? You fucking stupid? Carbon monoxide....Hello? You'll pass out at a red light, either from the heat or the fumes.

Jesse is building a PURE chopper.

The Teutel's are fucking morons
|
Racer92
12/6/2011 11:47am
Jesse's bike was mega sweet. I wouldnt want it, but it screams attitude and what a chopper should be.
Mr. G
12/6/2011 11:52am
flarider wrote:
You guys watch that shit? I taped it and am watching now....WTF is OCC and Paul Jr thinking? OCC is not even building a chopper, it's...

OCC is not even building a chopper, it's not even a motorcycle! It's a three-track ATV!
and Paul Jr...WTF are you thinking of having the hot exhaust coming out of the sides of the fuel tank directly onto the rider? You fucking stupid? Carbon monoxide....Hello? You'll pass out at a red light, either from the heat or the fumes.

It is interesting that the same level of personal attack is shared by both you and Jesse. It makes sense.
Grendel
12/6/2011 12:38pm
Mr. G wrote:
It is interesting that the same level of personal attack is shared by both you and Jesse. It makes sense.
And even more logical is you defending frauds from all over the spectrum.

The Shop

newmann
12/6/2011 12:40pm
OCC did prove that they can't measure up when it really comes down to it by not even building a bike. They should have made it where they had to ride the bikes to the show like the old biker build offs with Indian Larry and Billy Lane. Would love to see senior heading down the 10 on that piece of shit.
motosmith
12/6/2011 12:42pm
Wow, Paul Jr's bike is a complete fail. Exhaust in your face, great idea.

Sr didn't even build a bike. That's a snowmobile.
bullpen58
That JJ bike looks cool. That POS thing OCC built looks like a movie prop.
newmann
And Juniors bike was odd to say the least. Beautiful work, but weird. Jesse knocked it out of the park and I don't even like choppa's.
flarider
12/6/2011 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2011 12:48pm
flarider wrote:
You guys watch that shit? I taped it and am watching now....WTF is OCC and Paul Jr thinking? OCC is not even building a chopper, it's...

Mr. G wrote:
Oh, well, please....I welcome your defense of the OCC "Chopper" in the "American Chopper Build-off." Please, enlighten me in regards to Paul Sr's OCC "Chopper," you can show me where I am missing it in regards to his "machine" in the "Chopper Build-off"

As for Paul Jr's design, please, enlighten me in regards to where I am wrong about the exhaust exiting inches from below the rider's face. Maybe I am missing something and you can point it out to me the advantages of having hot carbon monoxide fumes pouring out of an exhaust system directly in front and below the riders face.

I'll be awaiting your detailed clarifications.

I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter
bullpen58
12/6/2011 12:48pm
OMG! I didn't realize there were three machines. The one Paul Jr. built LOOKED kinda cool but is completely impractical. Plus, it looked cool until I saw the pic of him sitting on it and got some perspective of the scale. That thing looks assanine. Those wheels/tires look so stupid all big. I thought it was all lowered and cool looking until then.

JJ won this by a country mile.
CR250Rider
12/6/2011 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2011 12:49pm
EID is so polite !!!!!
bullpen58
12/6/2011 12:50pm
OCC never really impressed me. 99% of their bikes were exactly the same. They usually use the same basic frame and basic engine. All they ever changed up was the tank, fenders, and exhaust.
bullpen58
12/6/2011 12:51pm
flarider wrote:
Oh, well, please....I welcome your defense of the OCC "Chopper" in the "American Chopper Build-off." Please, enlighten me in regards to Paul Sr's OCC "Chopper," you...
Oh, well, please....I welcome your defense of the OCC "Chopper" in the "American Chopper Build-off." Please, enlighten me in regards to Paul Sr's OCC "Chopper," you can show me where I am missing it in regards to his "machine" in the "Chopper Build-off"

As for Paul Jr's design, please, enlighten me in regards to where I am wrong about the exhaust exiting inches from below the rider's face. Maybe I am missing something and you can point it out to me the advantages of having hot carbon monoxide fumes pouring out of an exhaust system directly in front and below the riders face.

Not to mention the heat from the exhaust going through GASOLINE!!! Seriously?
flarider
12/6/2011 12:58pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Not to mention the heat from the exhaust going through GASOLINE!!! Seriously?
I was wiling to overlook that issue for the time being.
fcr
12/6/2011 1:00pm
I like some of Jesse's bikes, not really the style I like though. Never cared for the OCC stuff either, I really like Russell Mitchells bikes, also RSD and Jesse Rooks. All are unique to their own style.
flarider
12/6/2011 1:03pm
Jesse's bike had too much hang in the bar positioning for me. He had to look to the side and between the clamps to see ahead.
It's still a superior build to those other two, as a chopper.

Jr's is fine if your plan is to buy it and stick it in your living room or corporate atrium, but it's not practical for riding

Sr's "machine" will be in the next Batman movie
ocscottie
12/6/2011 1:16pm
bullpen58 wrote:
OMG! I didn't realize there were three machines. The one Paul Jr. built LOOKED kinda cool but is completely impractical. Plus, it looked cool until I...
OMG! I didn't realize there were three machines. The one Paul Jr. built LOOKED kinda cool but is completely impractical. Plus, it looked cool until I saw the pic of him sitting on it and got some perspective of the scale. That thing looks assanine. Those wheels/tires look so stupid all big. I thought it was all lowered and cool looking until then.

HAR!! no shit!

Mr. G
12/6/2011 1:20pm
flarider wrote:

Mr. G wrote:
flarider wrote:
Oh, well, please....I welcome your defense of the OCC "Chopper" in the "American Chopper Build-off." Please, enlighten me in regards to Paul Sr's OCC "Chopper," you...

Never said anything about the bikes right? One can pick their favorite bike at will and with no argument. My post referred to your similar to Jesse, personal attack. How exactly does building a bike that looks different than another bike automatically denote a lower IQ?
flarider
12/6/2011 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2011 1:30pm
Mr. G wrote:
Never said anything about the bikes right? One can pick their favorite bike at will and with no argument. My post referred to your similar to...
Never said anything about the bikes right? One can pick their favorite bike at will and with no argument. My post referred to your similar to Jesse, personal attack. How exactly does building a bike that looks different than another bike automatically denote a lower IQ?
Then please explain to me the technological brilliance and advantages of having hot carbon monoxide fumes pouring out of an exhaust system directly in front of and below the riders face.
I admit to not being the smartest person, so thank you for helping me understand this large stride in motorcycle technology.

You might also help me in understanding, again because I am so incapable of doing so, how Paul Sr's "machine" is a "chopper"

Thank you
ocscottie
12/6/2011 1:30pm
OCC and PJD bikes arent meant to be ridden...period.
Racer92
12/6/2011 1:38pm
ocscottie wrote:
OCC and PJD bikes arent meant to be ridden...period.
Yep
12/6/2011 1:39pm
I had something's to say on this but Dave already said them. EID is spot on here boys.

Bike assemblers versus a bike builder.
Sherwood
12/6/2011 1:49pm
Nothing else to really say because Dave said it all.

Love Jessie's bike.
jndmx
12/6/2011 1:52pm
Racer92 wrote:
[img]http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/photos/jesse-james-build-off-final/images/30028_86e0722.jpg[/img]
Hands down the better bike.
newmann
12/6/2011 2:07pm
bullpen58 wrote:
OMG! I didn't realize there were three machines. The one Paul Jr. built LOOKED kinda cool but is completely impractical. Plus, it looked cool until I...

ocscottie wrote:
HAR!! no shit! [img]http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/photos/paul-jr-designs-build-off-final/images/30034_Paul-Jr-Build-off-bike-0290.jpg[/img]
HAR!! no shit!

When I look at a P51 Mustang, I see a trim, lightweight, high powered, badass fighting machine. When I look at him on that bike.....holy shit what a morphodite looking overweight underpowered pig of a quasi motorcycle looking thing. Lots of pretty detail work, but for what???
purpleNurple
12/6/2011 2:13pm
Jesse James did the same style bike he has been doing for years. Jr built a show piece. Sr is clearly trying to tank his company. I mean what the hell is the logic in building that thing? He had the chance to showcase his "skills" and he chose to build a adult power wheel. I will say however if he drives that think on stage loses control and cleans out the other two bikes it would be totally worth it.
Mr. G
12/6/2011 2:16pm
Mr. G wrote:
Never said anything about the bikes right? One can pick their favorite bike at will and with no argument. My post referred to your similar to...
flarider wrote:
Then please explain to me the technological brilliance and advantages of having hot carbon monoxide fumes pouring out of an exhaust system directly in front of...
Then please explain to me the technological brilliance and advantages of having hot carbon monoxide fumes pouring out of an exhaust system directly in front of and below the riders face.
I admit to not being the smartest person, so thank you for helping me understand this large stride in motorcycle technology.

You might also help me in understanding, again because I am so incapable of doing so, how Paul Sr's "machine" is a "chopper"

Thank you
Again, one can pick any bike they so choose as their favorite, I was referring to the personal attack by both you and Jesse, it shows a lack of class. You are better than that right?
MotoChief
12/6/2011 2:16pm
Here is my dream bike:

Post a reply to: OCC- Paul Jr - Jesse James Build off

The Latest