No more bikinis

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2018 7:00 AM

I have to admit that I have not watched more that 2 or 3 beauty pageants over the last 30 years so I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Whenever I have, it wasn't for very long. As soon as the swimsuit segment was over I was pretty much gone. I especially avoided the embarrassing "world peace" Q and A segment. I got more enjoyment out of the Westminster dog show until I found out how cruel some of these breeders were. My fondest memories of pageants were when I was a 9 or 10 year old kid. My mom had to watch the thing until the swimsuit segment. Then all she watched was my dad.

|

6/8/2018 8:03 AM

|

6/8/2018 8:30 AM

peelout wrote:

Wow laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

6/8/2018 12:01 PM

Then we can have those South Africans come show us where we live, on the map of course. laughing laughing

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

6/8/2018 2:03 PM

MORE BIKINIS
MORE BIKINIS
MORE BIKINIS

|

6/8/2018 2:07 PM

Photo
|

6/8/2018 5:20 PM

Well then they need to X ray glasses

|

6/8/2018 10:13 PM

TXDirt wrote: Photo

That’s disgusting ...... a plain colored bikini would have looked much better.

|

6/8/2018 10:22 PM

peelout wrote:

What an outstandable answer, seems her factory Ecu is a little broken but if she were to order a pizza the delivery boy would be happy to torque her sprocket bolts.

|

6/9/2018 7:10 AM

peelout wrote:
Deja New wrote:

What an outstandable answer, seems her factory Ecu is a little broken but if she were to order a pizza the delivery boy would ...more

Pure marriage material right there.

|