No mention of Kushner's 2.5 billion from the Saudi prince who butchered American citizen

Leave Us To
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2022 11:18am
Haven't checked Non Moto since Flarider's post dissing Nazis got four or five down votes. See I haven't missed anything. Trumpers still talking about the 2016 election, everything bad is Biden's fault but nary a word about Kushner's 2.5 billion.

Funny Hunter's 5 million dollar Ukraine contract was the end of the world but getting 2.5 billion in blood money from a Saudi prince is just business as usual for the GOP.
|
G-man
5/25/2022 12:25pm
Dave, is that you in disguise? Smile
Leave Us To
5/25/2022 12:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 12:30pm
No It isn't. I just saw where Dave bailed back in April. Took him longer to tire of the pro Nazi and pro Putin Vital members in non moto than it did me. Won't hold my breath for anyone to actually comment on the thread title but instead random comments like yours.

An Amercan citizen chopped up in to pieces then the big Saudi arm deal goes through followed by Kushner's 2.5 billion dollar payout and it is business as usual. So let's get back to talking about Hunter, Hilary and whatever other distraction the right can come up with.

'Murica....what a country..
Spurdo
5/25/2022 12:51pm
I downvoted everything engine ice dave ever said.
TeamGreen
5/25/2022 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 12:57pm
Ah, yes, the virtuous are among us…
Doing their usual virtue signaling and “Nazi-bombs”.

Good luck with that.

The Shop

freeh
5/25/2022 12:55pm
Haven't checked Non Moto since Flarider's post dissing Nazis got four or five down votes. See I haven't missed anything. Trumpers still talking about the 2016...
Haven't checked Non Moto since Flarider's post dissing Nazis got four or five down votes. See I haven't missed anything. Trumpers still talking about the 2016 election, everything bad is Biden's fault but nary a word about Kushner's 2.5 billion.

Funny Hunter's 5 million dollar Ukraine contract was the end of the world but getting 2.5 billion in blood money from a Saudi prince is just business as usual for the GOP.
Nope, no mention. Now go join EAD Dave at whatever safe space he invented this time.
TeamGreen
5/25/2022 12:58pm
Spurdo wrote:
I downvoted everything engine ice dave ever said. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/25/552135/s1200_everyone_i_dont_like_is_a_nazi_the_emotional_childs_28032035.jpg[/img]
I downvoted everything engine ice dave ever said.
I get a kick outta those black outfitted “Anti-Fascists” that beat up on people that they don’t agree with.

“ANTIFA”

Bwahahahahaha
Leave Us To
5/25/2022 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 1:05pm
No surprise the crowd here can't actually speak to the topic of the thread. I get a kick out of people who have deflection down to a science.
TeamGreen
5/25/2022 1:13pm
No surprise the crowd here can't actually speak to the topic of the thread. I get a kick out of people who have deflection down to...
No surprise the crowd here can't actually speak to the topic of the thread. I get a kick out of people who have deflection down to a science.
Your arrogance and presumptive righteousness is enough to make us realize you’re not worth taking serious. Furthermore, you should take your accusations and go back to where-ever it is you usually pull this crap at.

You must be A LOT of fun at parties.
5/25/2022 1:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Good luck with that.
Why TF are you here? You NEVER have anything positive to contribute.You ALWAYS assume THE WORST. You AUTOMATICALLY go full jack-ass.

I'm jus’ sayin'. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
5/25/2022 1:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Good luck with that.
Why TF are you here? You NEVER have anything positive to contribute.You ALWAYS assume THE WORST. You AUTOMATICALLY go full jack-ass.

I'm jus’ sayin'. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
you must not read the moto side of this forum. I dont think TG has ever had a negative thing to say about a rider ever.
TeamGreen
5/25/2022 1:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Good luck with that.

I'm jus’ sayin'. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Classic

What’s wrong, did I hit a nerve?

You’re another one that’s got to be “hilarious” at parties.
5/25/2022 1:20pm
It's your own quote to me yesterday, dumbass. You should be able to recognize the old man random caps to emphasize all the hyperbole.

So we can't be negative about kid's being murdered, but we can about criticism of a Trump. Got it grandpa.
ATKpilot99
5/25/2022 1:20pm
No surprise the crowd here can't actually speak to the topic of the thread. I get a kick out of people who have deflection down to...
TeamGreen wrote:
Your arrogance and presumptive righteousness is enough to make us realize you’re not worth taking serious. Furthermore, you should take your accusations and go back to...
Your arrogance and presumptive righteousness is enough to make us realize you’re not worth taking serious. Furthermore, you should take your accusations and go back to where-ever it is you usually pull this crap at.

You accusing anyone else of being arrogant and self righteous is hilarious at best , pathetic at worst .
Joey_Bridges
5/25/2022 1:25pm
You're talking about small potatoes here, boy.

How about the 50+billion we're laundering in Ukraine right now ??
Money that will never make it to the intended destination that we've been led to believe.
Money that will get funneled back to this country via defense contracts, kickbacks to the pelosi, schumer, and biden familes.
Money that will get siphoned off to the corrupt thugs in Ukraine.
All in keeping the biden crime family history out of our headlines.

How many will be killed over there because of the proxy war we're funding ??
Money that could be better spent controlling our own borders.
Thus saving countless lives by keeping heinous criminals from sauntering right into out country, to continue plying their murdering way of life.

Or how about the Benghazi fiasco led by barry boy and hillary ??
Gun running gone haywire.
More than a few Americans got slaughtered and dismembered there as well.

C'mon man.
We've got a shit ton of foreign policy disasters in our past.
Why focus on your pet project ??
Spurdo
5/25/2022 1:30pm
You're talking about small potatoes here, boy. How about the 50+billion we're laundering in Ukraine right now ?? Money that will never make it to the...
You're talking about small potatoes here, boy.

How about the 50+billion we're laundering in Ukraine right now ??
Money that will never make it to the intended destination that we've been led to believe.
Money that will get funneled back to this country via defense contracts, kickbacks to the pelosi, schumer, and biden familes.
Money that will get siphoned off to the corrupt thugs in Ukraine.
All in keeping the biden crime family history out of our headlines.

How many will be killed over there because of the proxy war we're funding ??
Money that could be better spent controlling our own borders.
Thus saving countless lives by keeping heinous criminals from sauntering right into out country, to continue plying their murdering way of life.

Or how about the Benghazi fiasco led by barry boy and hillary ??
Gun running gone haywire.
More than a few Americans got slaughtered and dismembered there as well.

C'mon man.
We've got a shit ton of foreign policy disasters in our past.
Why focus on your pet project ??
^^ this guy absolutely gets it.
TeamGreen
5/25/2022 1:36pm
It's your own quote to me yesterday, dumbass. You should be able to recognize the old man random caps to emphasize all the hyperbole. So we...
It's your own quote to me yesterday, dumbass. You should be able to recognize the old man random caps to emphasize all the hyperbole.

So we can't be negative about kid's being murdered, but we can about criticism of a Trump. Got it grandpa.
Hey, I -obviously- got that it was my post; hence, my “hit a nerve” comment. But, hey, no worries…I’m the dumbass Grinning

Dude, you still need a Snickers & your boy ATK does, too.

I love this place.
Jeremy A.K.
5/25/2022 3:35pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I get a kick outta those black outfitted “Anti-Fascists” that beat up on people that they don’t agree with.

“ANTIFA”

Bwahahahahaha
Antifa had to close down shop , they can't afford the gas for their molotov cocktails
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
5/25/2022 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 3:58pm
Your original post in this thread is just a mess. You're overly defensive before anyone has given you a reason to be defensive. You invoke EID, who is rightfully on almost every Vital member's shit list after the bullshit he spewed on social media about the general views of this forum. Throw in a bunch of irrelevant "whataboutisms", and it's clear you're intent here is not to invoke thoughtful discussion but to troll.

With regard to Kushner and $2.5 billion, I have no clue what you're talking about. Maybe you should have started there? Regardless, you've reaped what you sowed here.
JAFO92
5/25/2022 6:12pm
Haven't checked Non Moto since Flarider's post dissing Nazis got four or five down votes. See I haven't missed anything. Trumpers still talking about the 2016...

Ive been staying away from news and news sites and not sure what you are speaking to.

Can you give me the Cliffs Notes? Thanks!
Leave Us To
5/25/2022 7:36pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 7:40pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Your arrogance and presumptive righteousness is enough to make us realize you’re not worth taking serious. Furthermore, you should take your accusations and go back to...

Team Green Still projecting RE: arrogance and self righteousness and your excuse for not responding is weak at best. If you spent anytime out of the Trump echo chamber that Non Moto is, you might be able to actually engage on the topic instead of reciting your standard pat answers.

JAFO92-Thanks for asking. Kushner made sure the Saudi prince having the jounalist dismembered didn't scuttle the big arms deal to the Saudis. Afterwards Kushner's investment firm with questionable rating gets a 2.5 billion dollar investment from the Saudis. American capitalism at its finest.
Leave Us To
5/25/2022 7:39pm
If 'it' is whataboutism, they sure do.
Thanks for noticing. Funny some of these guys couldn't answer a direct question if their lives depended on it.
JAFO92
5/25/2022 7:55pm
Team Green Still projecting RE: arrogance and self righteousness and your excuse for not responding is weak at best. If you spent anytime out of the...
Team Green Still projecting RE: arrogance and self righteousness and your excuse for not responding is weak at best. If you spent anytime out of the Trump echo chamber that Non Moto is, you might be able to actually engage on the topic instead of reciting your standard pat answers.

JAFO92-Thanks for asking. Kushner made sure the Saudi prince having the jounalist dismembered didn't scuttle the big arms deal to the Saudis. Afterwards Kushner's investment firm with questionable rating gets a 2.5 billion dollar investment from the Saudis. American capitalism at its finest.
Thanks for that. Sounds stinky for sure. Gonna research that more.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/25/2022 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 9:22pm

Kush is non news to anyone except crazed leftist. Your click bait question has absolutely ZERO effect on anyone in this forum. You know what does matter? The worst regime in history that is dragging this country into the biggest mess I’ve ever witnessed. The broken supply chain, $6 gas, out of control inflation, violence like we’ve never seen before, forcing vax to keep jobs, mask requirements, closed schools/businesses, war in Ukraine, open borders, “it’s” being appointed based solely on who they sleep with and what color they are, not one world leader has one ounce of respect for this thing occupying the White House. And you ask a meaningless question about Kushner? Grow up

Let’s pose a question to you since you’ve been away. We put it out there for all vital members and did not get one response other than a fake narrative on Ukraine. Here goes, now pay attention

Name ONE thing, anything you can muster up in your small brain that is stuck in the past, that Joe Biden (cannot call him President as I hate to lie)) has done to improve America
Nobody else could do it, let’s see if you are able to muster r up something that is not a lie
5/25/2022 9:25pm
Not much, but ending the pointless, 20 year war in Afghanistan

Now you'll cry about people being left behind and on and on.

This was a thread about Kushner. If he's so irrelevant, why click the thread?
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/25/2022 9:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2022 7:31am
Not much, but ending the pointless, 20 year war in Afghanistan Now you'll cry about people being left behind and on and on. This was a...
Not much, but ending the pointless, 20 year war in Afghanistan

Now you'll cry about people being left behind and on and on.

This was a thread about Kushner. If he's so irrelevant, why click the thread?
Kushner has ZERO to do with my life or yours

And yes you are correct. The mumbling humbling idiot could not orchestrate a withdrawal that made any sense in the way it was carried out. Not to mention Trump brought peace to the Middle East. It took sleepy Joe a few months to allow the Taliban to take a over during the failed withdrawal.

Strike one!
5/26/2022 12:14am
So to be clear, America is not improved by having pulled out of Afghanistan? As in it is better if we're at war for over 20 years? Cool.
5/26/2022 12:22am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2022 12:23am
KennyT wrote:
Kushner has ZERO to do with my life or yours And yes you are correct. The mumbling humbling idiot could not orchestrate a withdrawal that made...
Kushner has ZERO to do with my life or yours

And yes you are correct. The mumbling humbling idiot could not orchestrate a withdrawal that made any sense in the way it was carried out. Not to mention Trump brought peace to the Middle East. It took sleepy Joe a few months to allow the Taliban to take a over during the failed withdrawal.

Strike one!
Peace in the middle East? When did that ever happen? 😂😂

Post a reply to: No mention of Kushner's 2.5 billion from the Saudi prince who butchered American citizen

The Latest